Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you ...
Reality

Richmond, KY

#11972 Apr 2, 2013
well wrote:
if they wasent running out of ingrediants or oredering the wrong things all the time the lines would probaly run all the time i mean who orders this stuff anyway if you cant do your job someone else can and line 6 runs all the time anyway its a 12 hour shift with alternating days peeps work
FYI - Our customers order a lot of our ingredients and materials, not just Hearthside. There are many things out of our control.
I Saw

Los Angeles, CA

#11976 Apr 4, 2013
I saw someone hand their time card to another before they went outside to stay an hour for lunch. I have seen other illegal things happenning.
They need some kind of system to stop the illegal things, because the line leads sure dont care.

They care enough to watch the wrong people, while the crooks go free.
Reality

Grand Rapids, MI

#11978 Apr 4, 2013
I Saw wrote:
I saw someone hand their time card to another before they went outside to stay an hour for lunch. I have seen other illegal things happenning.
They need some kind of system to stop the illegal things, because the line leads sure dont care.
They care enough to watch the wrong people, while the crooks go free.
If you see this going on and do nothing about it, then it is your fault. There are cameras and employee punches can be looked-up with ease. That is considered stealing and if it is going on those employees will eventually be caught, without a job and have no one, but themselves to blame.
I saw

Los Angeles, CA

#11980 Apr 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see this going on and do nothing about it, then it is your fault. There are cameras and employee punches can be looked-up with ease. That is considered stealing and if it is going on those employees will eventually be caught, without a job and have no one, but themselves to blame.
It is not my fault. Being a temp, I cant afford to get on the wrong side of these full time farts who play around. There is more than one person who swipes other's cards. They do it so they can play around outside for hours.
It would not do any good for the slaving packers who are stuck on the line covering for them, to tell the lead what is going on, because the sux that do this chit is telling the lead what to do. The leads know all about it.
Haha

Houston, TX

#11981 Apr 4, 2013
I saw wrote:
<quoted text>It is not my fault. Being a temp, I cant afford to get on the wrong side of these full time farts who play around. There is more than one person who swipes other's cards. They do it so they can play around outside for hours.
It would not do any good for the slaving packers who are stuck on the line covering for them, to tell the lead what is going on, because the sux that do this chit is telling the lead what to do. The leads know all about it.
Let them keep it up. They will get caught sooner or later. Then the company saves money on big banking, and insurance, by sending their a$$ to the house, and puts a temp in their place.
And the lead that is going along with it.
mother-trucker

Memphis, TN

#11982 Apr 4, 2013
This place is such a JOKE. My boy friend got hired on there, went through orientation, and waited for an entire month before he got the call to start his first day. They worked him one night, and said they didn't need him anymore. Such a joke.
who knows

United States

#11983 Apr 4, 2013
Yea i have been told all about what people do on their breaks in that place i think its a shame adult people's behavior while in the work place get a clue not everyone wants your cookie
Haha

Houston, TX

#11986 Apr 5, 2013
mother-trucker wrote:
This place is such a JOKE. My boy friend got hired on there, went through orientation, and waited for an entire month before he got the call to start his first day. They worked him one night, and said they didn't need him anymore. Such a joke.
Crooks dont always win.
to par

Chicago, IL

#11988 Apr 6, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Crooks dont always win.
yea everthing will come back around and bite you in the a66.
go cup

Russia

#11989 Apr 7, 2013
I saw wrote:
<quoted text>It is not my fault. Being a temp, I cant afford to get on the wrong side of these full time farts who play around. There is more than one person who swipes other's cards. They do it so they can play around outside for hours.
o i know how you feel. i see them chewing gum amd eating all the time on the line and i am sure they do it on other lines too.
but just because they are someones favorite they are okay and ever body else just has to do without their gum.and some im sure gets fired for the same things others gets away with.
i herd

Dallas, TX

#11991 Apr 8, 2013
what is getting wrong with this place. first you get 12 hr shift and then back to 8.
cant they make up their minds?
Reality

Grand Rapids, MI

#12001 Apr 10, 2013
i herd wrote:
what is getting wrong with this place. first you get 12 hr shift and then back to 8.
cant they make up their minds?
You do realize that customer orders change daily, consumers change their eating habits and the plant has to change as well. The lines that went back to 8 hour shifts could have stayed on 12 hour shifts, but a lot of people would not get hours. Going back to 8 hour shifts allows employees a much better chance at 40 hours each week.
thewayitis

West Chester, OH

#12002 Apr 10, 2013
what makes this place BAD is there are people there willing to work to make a living to take care of their families- then there are those there to "work" aka screw off and do all the nasty things they do and don't appreciate a job or a family. PERIOD. THE END.
hey

Secaucus, NJ

#12004 Apr 11, 2013
used2bthere wrote:
<quoted text>back when i used to work there, chewing gum and profanity was against the rules, and now my brother tells me he has seen women blowing bubbles on their bubble gum right on the line and throwing cookies at each other.
he said they say the most awful words on the line, and no respect for anybodys beliefs. cookie could be sued for harassment with talk like that going on.
dint that lady say in that training, that nobody is supposed to be swearing or using offensive words on the line?
Urgent

Chicago, IL

#12005 Apr 12, 2013
Google this:
TOUCHING TOMATOES
Most people are unaware but W A S H your hands before fondling your cute little garden fruit of the vine.

TOBACCO MOSAIC VIRUS damages the leaves of tomato plants. It leaves the tomato vulnerable to sunscald. All tobacco products carry this disease. Avoid touching tomato plants after smoking or chewing tobacco. ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS!

I guess this rule should go for cookies also!
peanut butter

Secaucus, NJ

#12010 Apr 16, 2013
nasty stuff to work and walk in.
PayingHalfAttent ion

Ida, MI

#12012 Apr 16, 2013
Under what names does LCF make cookies for?

Test coming.
cbc employee

Madisonville, KY

#12013 Apr 17, 2013
Uhhh, None of Your business.
failed

London, KY

#12014 Apr 17, 2013
well both of you have failed the test from the start do you know why? lol bet you dont why either
mommyz baby daddyz maybe

Los Angeles, CA

#12016 Apr 18, 2013
wth is going on with the lines being down half of the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck in front of tacobell 26 min sug 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Ronny Raygun 138,372
PlayStation 2 & Swimming Pool 4 Sale 5 hr curious 11
city of corbin 6 hr missing a pet 13
looking for a trailer for sale! 6 hr ashley 1
New Keneland Race tract 7 hr Xexter 46
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]