yoyodingding

Phoenix, AZ

#11916 Mar 19, 2013
I luv that place.
Former cookie

Tempe, AZ

#11917 Mar 22, 2013
I was there a few years ago, and said the wrong thing at the wrong time.
But it was not a hanging offense.
They put me on their hit list. If you are on a hit list, it means they will put you through everything while people watches for a reason to witness against you and help get you fired.
First they test you for drugs, and if you pass it, they will write you up for making a big mess.
They will think of something, because they like you to be reminded that no one is indispensible.
Being a 'good worker' does not matter, if you are on a hit list. They will get you.
acme luniversity

Dallas, TX

#11919 Mar 22, 2013
shame wrote:
<quoted text>Some people aren't even given a chance if they're not in a clique or hang around people they don't like. People judge way to much based on someone else opinion. Some of the people I work with I have noticed they do that often its a same how they do people.
and once you get the clique hating you, they will never forget or forgive.
Wtf

Tampa, FL

#11920 Mar 22, 2013
This scattering of the shifts and the people will do away with the little cliques.
dean

Russia

#11927 Mar 23, 2013
Wtf wrote:
This scattering of the shifts and the people will do away with the little cliques.
NEVER! their will always be cliqes and relatives who will not be separated.
1stshift

Houston, TX

#11928 Mar 24, 2013
you cant be mean to people and get them to do much for you.
amazed

London, KY

#11929 Mar 24, 2013
now i know iall i know im afraid to eat stuff from there. hard tellin what in your cookies
hmmm

Tempe, AZ

#11930 Mar 25, 2013
Former cookie wrote:
I was there a few years ago, and said the wrong thing at the wrong time.
But it was not a hanging offense.
They put me on their hit list. If you are on a hit list, it means they will put you through everything while people watches for a reason to witness against you and help get you fired.
First they test you for drugs, and if you pass it, they will write you up for making a big mess.
They will think of something, because they like you to be reminded that no one is indispensible.
Being a 'good worker' does not matter, if you are on a hit list. They will get you.
but just think about it. the ones in the click club that think they are more important than you, will get whats coming to them.
idiot

Hopkinsville, KY

#11933 Mar 25, 2013
that remark was also on here long enough to be tracked. i am hear to tell you and everyone else at this cookie factory after reading these remarks on here that no one in my family will ever eat a solitary thing that comes from there. i have even called out of state friends and family and told them to read this string you all made about the place you work at. when i cant be sure how my food is made or how clean it is then i wont buy it. you all have managed to hurt this company and every stinking one of you should be fired for putting this stuff on here like you have. it made me sick to my stomach reading what goes on in there and i will never feed a single crumb to my family that comes out of those doors again. you can bet on it. i am sick to think that innocent people buy any thing from there not knowing how its being handled before it reaches them their kids. how can you treat people out here that way to make their food dirty! you must have no hearts is the only thing i can say! just no hearts! the cookie factory and all the brand goods that they make there have lost my family and friends business forever and you are all to blame for it.
amazed

London, KY

#11934 Mar 25, 2013
after seeing how the people that handle the food- and machinery that handle the food- and what goes on during breaks n such: it grosses me to think i;ve fed to my kids also. if they would have the workers concentrate more on work and less on nasty acts/ habits on their breaks and then come back and handle food/ machinery..... uuughghhh. this is disgusting-
lmfao

London, KY

#11938 Mar 26, 2013
idiot wrote:
that remark was also on here long enough to be tracked. i am hear to tell you and everyone else at this cookie factory after reading these remarks on here that no one in my family will ever eat a solitary thing that comes from there. i have even called out of state friends and family and told them to read this string you all made about the place you work at. when i cant be sure how my food is made or how clean it is then i wont buy it. you all have managed to hurt this company and every stinking one of you should be fired for putting this stuff on here like you have. it made me sick to my stomach reading what goes on in there and i will never feed a single crumb to my family that comes out of those doors again. you can bet on it. i am sick to think that innocent people buy any thing from there not knowing how its being handled before it reaches them their kids. how can you treat people out here that way to make their food dirty! you must have no hearts is the only thing i can say! just no hearts! the cookie factory and all the brand goods that they make there have lost my family and friends business forever and you are all to blame for it.
lol "idiot" your name suits you well,ALL food processing plants have a nastiness to a degree believe it or not google it if you dont believe me it might surprise you what you will find and because if thats the way you feel you would NEVER eat another thing period doesn't matter where it's from
amazed

London, KY

#11939 Mar 26, 2013
lmfao . you must be one the helping to contaminate food. if not, you wouldn't think they were such an idiot. yeh, stuff happens to a degree at all processing facilities. but wow
Welp

Sheridan, AR

#11941 Mar 26, 2013
I agree why so many bosses??Why firing employees??? Got way too many chiefs,a boss/tile for everything!!! Not the way it use to be and worked much better,and some advice need to clean out a few more title holders!
Reality

Grand Rapids, MI

#11942 Mar 27, 2013
Welp wrote:
I agree why so many bosses??Why firing employees??? Got way too many chiefs,a boss/tile for everything!!! Not the way it use to be and worked much better,and some advice need to clean out a few more title holders!
Just because someone says they are this title doesn't actually mean they are that title. There is a department manager for each department and then 1 supervisor per shift. In production, it is 1 supervisor per line per shift. That does not sound like too many to me... just someone trying to stir the pot as usual.
Well

Sheridan, AR

#11944 Mar 27, 2013
Well to cut back and try to save money!!! Why so many on that new Sap team,cut it down and make it a one title job!And far as Managment let the one on the floor shift run it,no need for a Supervisor for each Dept,specially ones that has made no benefit to better it since they have been over it.
Reality

Grand Rapids, MI

#11947 Mar 28, 2013
Well wrote:
Well to cut back and try to save money!!! Why so many on that new Sap team,cut it down and make it a one title job!And far as Managment let the one on the floor shift run it,no need for a Supervisor for each Dept,specially ones that has made no benefit to better it since they have been over it.
The SAP team is only temporary. Once we go live with SAP, the team goes away.
E Barnyard

Mesquite, NV

#11953 Mar 29, 2013
You folks in this factory will believe anything you hear.
You belong in this Hooterville town, and you deserve what it brings to you.
You all crack me up.
justme

Shelbyville, IN

#11958 Mar 30, 2013
how much do they pay and how do u apply there????
Question

London, KY

#11966 Apr 1, 2013
Hear thing's are slow right now,do they go by siniorty about who get to stay and work or go home?
Reality

Grand Rapids, MI

#11968 Apr 2, 2013
Question wrote:
Hear thing's are slow right now,do they go by siniorty about who get to stay and work or go home?
It's not slow. 5, 6, 7+ lines running most of the time right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan or loan shark 13 min bottoms 77 2
ppl claiming 2B christians, gambling W/bingo games 47 min Unitarian 15
Corbin dog thieves 2 hr Th3R3alMcCoy7 1
hole fire all -- Italy nature -- original version 3 hr Fat QWERTY 5
propane (Aug '11) 3 hr Wally West 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 131,867
Democrat Liberal party a CULT spawned by satan. (Aug '12) 8 hr Gee13 9
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web