Death in London Jail
undercover

Hazard, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2013
I've been hearing a lot of real bad things about this place lately. Guess it's took since Fri. night to get the stories straight and everything COVERED UP.
Sure hope

Hazard, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2013
They are not able to cover this up, like they do most things in Laurel County.
Please

Danville, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
If anyone knows anything about this death,please find a way to contact this family,so they can get justice.
Unknown

Hazard, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2013
The inmates can't tell what they saw. You understand that don't you?
Please

Danville, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2013
If they don't tell,things will never change and someone else will die!
curious

Pineville, KY

#7 Mar 12, 2013
I do not know this girl but this could just as easy be my grand daughter, daughter, niece, cousin, or any family member of mine. I hope and pray that someone will come forward and tell the family how this poor girl spent her final hours. i pray to god that the truth comes out and whoever is responsible for this pays dearly. and to this girls family/friends, please know that some people out here really do care, and i pray that the lord brings you peace. this shoouldn't of happened to this poor girl.
Nurse Betty

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Unknown wrote:
The inmates can't tell what they saw. You understand that don't you?
your crazy if there was a criminal act they can report it.I don t know if there was or not my guess is she was on drugs and the jail did nt do anything to help her as she was detoxing.when your body is use to something it's getting everyday you can t just shut it down and these professional so called at the jail know that and are supposed to get medical help for those in that situation.
NOT

Hazard, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2013
NO they cannot report it! Who would they report it to? And have even worse happen to them than happened to this girl? I don't think that would be possible.
ido

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 21, 2013
questioned this post

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 21, 2013
This sounds like a true event lifetime movie i just watched a few weeks ago. Hope its not true. As i am related to and heard about alot of cover ups in laurel county.
confused

North Vernon, IN

#17 Mar 22, 2013
She was beautiful, I'm confused about how she died. What happened to her?
Got what they Deserved

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 22, 2013
curious wrote:
I do not know this girl but this could just as easy be my grand daughter, daughter, niece, cousin, or any family member of mine. I hope and pray that someone will come forward and tell the family how this poor girl spent her final hours. i pray to god that the truth comes out and whoever is responsible for this pays dearly. and to this girls family/friends, please know that some people out here really do care, and i pray that the lord brings you peace. this shoouldn't of happened to this poor girl.
Why? Is your grandaughter, Daughter, niece, cousin and other family members in jail too?
really

Liberty, KY

#25 Mar 28, 2013
I hope you get what you deserve. Soon.
curious

Pineville, KY

#26 Mar 29, 2013
Got what they Deserved wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Is your grandaughter, Daughter, niece, cousin and other family members in jail too?
no, i do not have a family member in jail. but it is possible that it could happen. i don't know what my family members do in their spare time. i would hope they wouldn't be involved in any illegal activity but we never know. i couldn't believe my minister was involved in it when he was jailed 3 years ago. we just never know is what i was trying to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
csx 42 min Thomas 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Anon 149,881
DNC refuse to fly American flag 52 min wormwood 29
8 an uncut 59 min Oldschool 14
Yard cutting 1 hr Margret 1
Hillary's resume 2 hr Shannon 21
Drug dealers on Paris Karr Road (May '09) May '16 Curiousfriend 76

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages