New Pizzeria in Corbin?

New Pizzeria in Corbin?

Posted in the Keavy Forum

Stearns, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2013
A new pizzeria opened the other day in Corbin. I don't know the name of it. It's behind the Auto Zone, across from Kroger.

Anybody know anything about it?

Mama Mia

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2013
It's called Saylor's Pizza. Haven't tried it though
Om nom nom nom

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 16, 2013
If anyone here tries it, let us know if it's any good,what the prices are and so forth.
Good stuff

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2013
My daughter tried the deep dish cheese which was extra $3.99 and from her reaction so worth it. Loved the sause and said the crust was so good. They have ribs, chicken... Worth a try

Stearns, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Does anyone have the number? Is it only carry-out or dine-in as well?

Murray, KY

#11 Aug 17, 2013
Corbin Resident

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 18, 2013
Best pizza and subs in Corbin,give it a try.I ordered a supreme pizza yesterday and it was absolutely delicious!!!!!
Om nom nom nom

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 18, 2013
Where is the location?

Stearns, KY

#15 Aug 19, 2013
OK.. location:

67 Greene Lane..South Park Plaza

Behind Advanced Auto Parts

Across and down a little from Kroger in Corbin

How's that?:)

Schaumburg, IL

#16 Aug 19, 2013
Anyone know the phone number? It's not listed with the information (411).
Om nom nom nom

Lebanon, KY

#17 Aug 19, 2013
Is that what used to be Shaker's pizza? Are they still around? Thanks.

Dyer, TN

#18 Aug 19, 2013
Their facebook page looks yummy:
Corbin Resident

Corbin, KY

#20 Aug 20, 2013
Om nom nom nom wrote:
Is that what used to be Shaker's pizza? Are they still around? Thanks.
Yes it's where Shakers used to be. Shakers isn't around Corbin anymore, they closed down. There used to be one in London, I'm not sure if that one is still there or not. By what their Facebook page looks like it looks like a pretty good place and reasonable prices to.
Pizza Lover

Paris, KY

#21 Aug 21, 2013
I ate there today and their pizza is pretty good, at least you can taste the tomato sauce on theirs were you cant taste it at Pizza Hut. I got two small pizzas one with 2 toppings and one with 4 toppings and 2 drinks and it was $23.00 which I thought was a little pricey. A small cheese pizza is $6.99 and each additional topping is $1.95 each which I think is a little high for toppings. They have lots of things on the menu also.
Very Good

United States

#23 Aug 22, 2013
We tried Saylor's Pizza last night. It was very good. The sauce was excellent. This will be my families first choice for pizza.
not bad

Somerset, KY

#24 Aug 22, 2013
it ain't bad
Corbin Resident

Richmond, KY

#25 Aug 23, 2013
Just ate a supreme pizza from Saylors,best pizza I have ever ate.The owner makes his own pizza sauce,DELICOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Lebanon, KY

#35 Sep 1, 2013
I went there recently and the food was good. I just think they are having difficult times trying to get a business started.

Who knows, if they didn't have that business those babies would be starving. You don't want babies to starve..... do you?.........DO YOU?

Have mercy on them, they will get it right. Just, have mercy on them. As a business owner myself I can relate and lament with them as far as what they are going through and the sacrifices they make.

So please, if you all still have a shred of love and mercy in your hearts, please don't hold this against them. Have mercy on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 28 min CrEePs 9,345
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Strel 155,177
Who is Don Bolton seeing? 39 min Curious 1
What George Soros Says About Clinton 1 hr Just Sayin 2
Wal mart corbin 2 hr walmart dude 18
bdsm (Jun '10) 2 hr BondagePlayer33 21
Ricky and Ashley 2 hr Ashley 7

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages