Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Should be barbourville tobacco store
welp

Brodhead, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2013
crazy wrote:
Should be barbourville tobacco store
The news never mentioned anything about Barbourville robbery. Only in Laurel co.
Hmmm

Murray, KY

#8 Apr 18, 2013
These robberies are getting out of hand. It's just a matter of time before someone gets shot. Hopefully it will be the robber. I would recommend everyone to obtain their ccdw license, and exercise the second amendment.
TiredHead

Mckinney, TX

#9 Apr 18, 2013
What has happened to my old home town?

When I was growing up there, the keys were in the ignition. In your driveway. No worries. If we went to the grocery store, we didn't bother locking the door.

Armed robberies?

From what I read and hear from my friends, it's got to locked, bolted down, and out of sight, or you stand a good chance of it disappearing. Very sad.
london is dry
#10 Apr 18, 2013
TiredHead wrote:
What has happened to my old home town?
When I was growing up there, the keys were in the ignition. In your driveway. No worries. If we went to the grocery store, we didn't bother locking the door.
Armed robberies?
From what I read and hear from my friends, it's got to locked, bolted down, and out of sight, or you stand a good chance of it disappearing. Very sad.
u got what u wanted corbin, u voted n the drinking, along with the drinks comes the crimes
Hmmm

Murray, KY

#11 Apr 18, 2013
london is dry wrote:
<quoted text>u got what u wanted corbin, u voted n the drinking, along with the drinks comes the crimes
you cannot back up your statement with facts. Legalization of alcohol has nothing to do with a robbery. If they wanted beer, they would rob a liquor store. London is a wet city, it's just sold in a different way. It's called bootlegging! Bootleggers pad the pockets of local officials and sell to underage children. It sounds as if you throw stones while living in a glass house.
Zombie

Murray, KY

#12 Apr 18, 2013
london is dry wrote:
<quoted text>u got what u wanted corbin, u voted n the drinking, along with the drinks comes the crimes
So explain the BP in London that has been robbed THREE times recently.
Nancy

Dexter, MO

#14 Apr 18, 2013
Zombie wrote:
<quoted text>
So explain the BP in London that has been robbed THREE times recently.
The BP thst has been robbed 3 times recently is in Corbin at exit 29,not in London.
Zombie

Murray, KY

#15 Apr 18, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>The BP thst has been robbed 3 times recently is in Corbin at exit 29,not in London.
That's odd the last several shots shown on the news specifically showed the BP on the south London exit and were mentioned by name.
How odd explain

Richmond, KY

#16 Apr 18, 2013
In most of these robbery cases the news says a little before 10 p.m. Do we have a robber that is somehow time restricted. Apparently a little before 10 pm is his only free time.
WYMT

Somerset, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2013
Zombie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd the last several shots shown on the news specifically showed the BP on the south London exit and were mentioned by name.
Corbin gas station robbed for the third time in two months

CORBIN, Ky.(WKYT/WYMT)- For the third time in just a few weeks, a Southern Kentucky business has been robbed.

The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office has released a picture of the man they say held up the B-P Gas Station off 1-75 in "North Corbin"

Police say he was armed with a gun and made off with cash.

The same gas station was robbed twice last month.

Police have not made an arrest in any of the three robberies.
Stupid

Whitley City, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2013
WYMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Corbin gas station robbed for the third time in two months
CORBIN, Ky.(WKYT/WYMT)- For the third time in just a few weeks, a Southern Kentucky business has been robbed.
The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office has released a picture of the man they say held up the B-P Gas Station off 1-75 in "North Corbin"
Police say he was armed with a gun and made off with cash.
The same gas station was robbed twice last month.
Police have not made an arrest in any of the three robberies.
Even the news got it wrong.
smarter than some

Whitley City, KY

#22 Apr 20, 2013
the man has a wife and 2 infants with him, he is not even from Corbin, on parole from Tennessee. Has nothing to do with liquor sales. He has nothing to lose now. Pray for these babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flying Drones 16 min Pull 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Waving my flag 161,241
Greg Woods And Amanda 2 hr bark 6
Chinook helicopters 2 hr Keavy dude 1
Best place for a job that doesn't drug test? 2 hr Keavy dude 7
Homosexuals in the Church 3 hr Wonderer 4
Obama HUD steals $520 billions 6 hr Good News 4

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages