Thank you President Bush! for helping...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#22 Feb 5, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's No Dishonor In Following Orders From Your Leader....Even If Said Leader {Is} a Total Idiot....Had He Resigned???...Bush Would Have Replaced Him and {Still} Went To War.....And Powell Would Have Been Labled a Quitter....And Probably Given a {Dishonorable} Discharge....Lost His Military Pension....Probably Developed Himmoroids.....and Tooth Decay....
Hi, Mister Rabbit!

You still have your turtle?
???
Do all rabbits own turtles?
man

Morehead, KY

#23 Feb 5, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Had Al Queda Contained Alright....He Had Their Leader Secretly Contained In a Nice Little Pad Just On The Border Of Pakistan....Obama Sent Navy Seals In...and Loosed Them....Then Confiscated Laptops Which Had Future Terrorist Attacks....Attack Points and Dates....
If Bush Were Still In Charge....Ben Laden Would Still Be alive....And Probably Still In His Comfortable Little Castle On The Pakistan Border....Creating More Attack Plans On America.....
If Obama Is So Muslim Friendly...Then Why Didn’t Ben Laden Just Come Out Of Hiding When Obama Took Office....
George Bush....Caught Sadam Hussian....Then Turned Him Over To Iraq....and {They} Killed Him....
Barrack Obama.....Found Osama Ben Laden....Shot The Shit Out Of Him....Threw His Dead Ass In The Sea....
Muslim Friendly......
How many al Queda attacks did we have on this country after 9-11? We didn't have any more until Obama took office.
Obama still hasn't sent the Fort Hood shooter to trial and still refuses to call the attack an act of terror even though Nidal Hasan has ties to Al Queda and yelled Allah Akbar as he was shooting those soldiers. Anwar Al Awalaki also claimed credit for the attack for Al Queda. muslim friendly is right!
You need to know how many Al Queda attacks on Americans during Bill Clinton 8 years. Clinton ignored them too.
man

Morehead, KY

#24 Feb 5, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's No Dishonor In Following Orders From Your Leader....Even If Said Leader {Is} a Total Idiot....Had He Resigned???...Bush Would Have Replaced Him and {Still} Went To War.....And Powell Would Have Been Labled a Quitter....And Probably Given a {Dishonorable} Discharge....Lost His Military Pension....Probably Developed Himmoroids.....and Tooth Decay....
I didn't know they could give you a dishonorable discharge and take your pension years after you have retired from the military.

An honorable man would have resigned instead of arguing a case to go into a war he did not support and believe in.
a reader

Doniphan, MO

#25 Feb 5, 2013
man wrote:
<quoted text>
How many al Queda attacks did we have on this country after 9-11? We didn't have any more until Obama took office.
Obama still hasn't sent the Fort Hood shooter to trial and still refuses to call the attack an act of terror even though Nidal Hasan has ties to Al Queda and yelled Allah Akbar as he was shooting those soldiers. Anwar Al Awalaki also claimed credit for the attack for Al Queda. muslim friendly is right!
You need to know how many Al Queda attacks on Americans during Bill Clinton 8 years. Clinton ignored them too.
Actually there's been NO attacks inside the US since Obama took office. Terrorists have tried but were busted every time. The biggest terrorist attack in history in the US was while Bush was in.
man

Morehead, KY

#26 Feb 5, 2013
a reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there's been NO attacks inside the US since Obama took office. Terrorists have tried but were busted every time. The biggest terrorist attack in history in the US was while Bush was in.
You don't believe Fort Hood was an attack? Thirteen soldiers killed and thirty some wounded? How many Americans does an islamic terrorist have to kill before you consider it an attack?

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#27 Feb 5, 2013
man wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe Fort Hood was an attack? Thirteen soldiers killed and thirty some wounded? How many Americans does an islamic terrorist have to kill before you consider it an attack?
I'll answer that one. No, I don't count it as terrorism. It was an act of a soldier who was a traitor during a time of war. He should be executed as such.
man

Morehead, KY

#28 Feb 5, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer that one. No, I don't count it as terrorism. It was an act of a soldier who was a traitor during a time of war. He should be executed as such.
Obama and Holder disagree with you. It's just a case of work place violence according to them.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#29 Feb 6, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Mister Rabbit!
You still have your turtle?
???
Do all rabbits own turtles?
Hello Sugar Puss!!!...I still Have My Turtle.....He's a Seeing Eye Turtle!!!...His Name Is Cooter....I Have a Lazy Eye and Since I Couldn't Get My Eye Signed Up On a Check....I Had To Get a Seeing Eye Dog....Except I couldn't Afford a {Dog}...So I Bought a Turtle....Now I don't Know If {All} Rabbit's Own Turtles....But This One Does...

Hope You're Doing Well...It's Been Quite Some Time Since I've Had The Pleasure Of Crossing Your Lovely Path On Here...

Dale City, VA

#30 Feb 6, 2013
man wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know they could give you a dishonorable discharge and take your pension years after you have retired from the military.
An honorable man would have resigned instead of arguing a case to go into a war he did not support and believe in.
Well...I didn't Know They Could Take The Hiesman Trophy Away From Someone Years After They Gave It To Him....But They Did...

Just Imagine All The Other Stuff That Neither One Of Know About....
Incorigible

Little Rock, AR

#31 Feb 6, 2013
Navy SEALs To Obama: You Didn’t Kill Osama— We Did

The Record: A group of former U.S. intelligence and Special Forces operatives is launching a media campaign to scold the president for taking credit for killing Osama bin Laden and endangering lives with self-serving leaks.

No doubt Team Obama will deride it as “son of Swift Boat,” the 2004 ad campaign that cast doubts on Democrat presidential nominee Sen. John Kerry’s claims about his service in Vietnam. But the group, the Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund Inc., says its campaign is a necessary expose of the exploitation by President Obama of the actions of genuine American heroes for his political gain.

The OPSEC group says it is not political and aims to save American lives. Its first public salvo is a 22-minute video released on Wednesday that charges President Obama and his administration of prematurely exposing the details of the bin Laden raid instead of exploiting the treasure trove of intelligence it gathered.

The group charges Obama with exposing the identity of Navy SEAL Team 6, providing access to intelligence and operational personnel to Hollywood filmmakers, disclosing the number of raiders, how they entered and moved through bin Laden’s compound, the type and number of aircraft used, all details regarding means and methods our terrorist enemies would find useful.

Read More at Investors Business Daily

Dale City, VA

#32 Feb 6, 2013
man wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's Ask Bill Clinton About The Terrorist While He was In Office....

Watch The Video.....

man

Morehead, KY

#34 Feb 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's Ask Bill Clinton About The Terrorist While He was In Office....
Watch The Video.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kJJ5_s9I9pEXX
Here's the history that Clinton and rabbits on crack can't deny. I loved seeing Bill all red and rattled though!

A notable hallmark of Clinton’s presidency was his failure to address the festering issue of Islamic terrorism, whose practitioners were gearing up to carry out a series of spectacular, high-impact attacks against the United States and its interests. On February 26, 1993, the al Qaeda organization (which ultimately would carry out the September 11, 2001 attacks on New York's Twin Towers and the Pentagon) struck the World Trade Center (WTC) for the first time. The terrorists' truck bomb created a crater six stories deep, killed six people, and injured more than a thousand.
Clinton didn't even treat it as a security issue. The bombers were tried in a criminal court.

In October 1993, eighteen American servicemen who were engaged in a humanitarian mission in Somalias were ambushed and killed, while another 80 were wounded. The body of one of the dead soldiers was dragged through the streets in an act calculated to humiliate his comrades and his country. Under Clinton’s leadership, America made no military response to the unprovoked carnage.

In 1995 and 1996, islamics staged car bomb attacks on American servicemen in Saudi Arabia, killing 24 members of our military in all. Clinton did nothing.

Clinton turned down Sudan's offer to hand us bin Laden in 1996. That was the year Mohammed Atta proposed the 9/11 attack to bin Laden.

In 1998 al Queda terrorists blew up two U.S. embassies -- in Kenya and Tanzania -- killing 245 people and injuring 5,000.

In August 1998, three days after Clinton admitted to the nation that he did in fact have "sex with that woman," he bombed Afghanistan and Sudan hitting a pharmaceutical company in Sudan and killling one person.
On December 18, 1998, the day of his scheduled impeachment , Clintonton bombed Iraq. This accomplished two things:(1) It delayed his impeachment for one day, and (2) it got a lot of Democrats on record about the monumental danger of Saddam Hussein and his weapons of mass destruction.

October 2000, al-Qaida bombed the USS Cole, killing 17 sailors and 39 were injured. What did Clinton do? Nothing

There was not even an indictment filed after the bombing of either Khobar Towers (1996) or the USS Cole (2000). Indictments were not filed until after Bush/Ashcroft came into office.

In less than a three-year period under Clinton, America's military manpower decreased from 2.1 million to 1.6 million. Of the 305,000 employees removed from the federal payroll by Clinton, some 286,000 (or 90 percent) were military cuts. Over the entire course of the Clinton years, the Army was cut from 18 divisions to 12. The Navy was reduced from 546 ships to 380. Air Force flight squadrons were cut from 76 to 50. Moreover, the administration enacted a pay freeze on U.S. troops, 80 percent of whom earned $30,000 or less annually.
man

Morehead, KY

#35 Feb 6, 2013
Gotcha good wrote:
A family that earns $27,000, but spends $36,000 and has run up a credit card debt of $165,000 is on the brink of financial ruin. Proportionally, that’s exactly where our federal government is today.
The House has done its part, twice-passing budgets -- which were killed in the Senate -- that would reduce our debt. Now it's time for the Senate to get serious, sit down and draw up a budget. Every deal the liberals make that turns sour, gets blamed on the Republicans.
The inmates are running the asylum. Nothing good can happen until the Dems and RINOs are defeated. "Like" if you agree. https://www.facebook.com/jointom
Interesting! Brilliant! I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Islam loves their goats 1 hr Nonlib 9
any swingers in this town 1 hr Looking 5
nato commander says trump is right 1 hr libs always lie 3
clinton crime family caught again breaking the law 1 hr libs always lie 3
Why is Inbreeding so Acceptable here and around... (Apr '12) 2 hr Noname 15
some OLDER women are pretty. 3 hr 40 something lady 8
slowest drive thru on earth burger king 4 hr Terrible 2

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance