Republicans want Washington to abolis...
Ralph

London, KY

#41 May 9, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that comment. I, personally, don't work for my health either. Isn't it amazing how the wealthier just feel everything is so simple? NOT. It indeed is the right wing's ploy to help big corporate America and that is all it's about. They don't do a damn thing for the workers except make more demands on them. So let's see it summarized what the Right Wing doesn't like:
1. Minimum Wage
2. Workman's Comp
3. Employee Benefits
4. Unions
5. Health Insurance
6. Payroll tax attributable to the employee
7. Regulations for workers
Therefore, let's see what's left for the worker..........FRICKIN' SLAVERY all over again !
"Thank you for that comment. I, personally, don't work for my health either. Isn't it amazing how the wealthier just feel everything is so simple? NOT"

I see you agree it should be the workers' choice because every situation is different.

Every now and again you make some sense.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#42 May 9, 2013
tico wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down little one. Just offering a word of caution before anyone makes a decision. If you choose the PTO option, your money remains under the control of your employer. Simple as that.
And we certainly know, tico, they love that control now don't they. They skirt around laws all the time.

I loved it when a friend of my husband's became Medicare age and the employer he'd been working for (40 yrs.)came to him and said "we'd like you to drop the company insurance now that you can get Medicare". lol I told the friend "call the Labor Board". He did. The Labor Board responded by calling the company and saying "don't even go there; if you do, we'll be all over you"! I LOVED IT.......it wasn't mentioned again. lmao
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#43 May 9, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thank you for that comment. I, personally, don't work for my health either. Isn't it amazing how the wealthier just feel everything is so simple? NOT"
I see you agree it should be the workers' choice because every situation is different.
Every now and again you make some sense.
Absolutely, it should be the worker's choice, but here's another problem with that, and one they'll be banking on......stupidity. Some of the not do educated will assume it's an eye for an eye when in fact it is not. It's another case of the wealthier taking advantage of people that don't understand as well as others. They'll save alot of money that way.
Make sense every now and then? I make sense all the time. You might not agree, but I do make sense. I find it interesting one only makes sense when we are in agreement?
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#44 May 9, 2013
The government has to protect unskilled workers to a degree because if they didn't, poverty would increase because then employers would have dangerous control. A lower wage would force more people onto our social program system than we see now, which is tremendous as it is.

Some are always searching for ways to blame the lower income class everything but the price of eggs in China. Some never look at the top and what they are in fact costing this country as a whole. Money cannot continue going to the top. Too much control is already there and it's money that has created that. Bring some of that money back down, create jobs with it, pay a reasonable wage, allow workers to pay their own taxes and circulate more money throughout our system to stabilize it. If you have a scale and more weight on one side than vs the other, the scale won't balance. That's our economy right now.

Unskilled workers may not be able to manage companies. However, there are skilled workers that can't manage companies. If an unskilled worker can't manage a company, they get paid minimum wage. If an executive can't manage a company, he gets his $10M guaranteed and waltzes off in his Mercedes. Unskilled workers are a lot that in majority, makes this country tick. The executive's couldn't buy Cuban cigars without those unskilled workers contributing to their millions. It's time to give these hard, unskilled workers some slack.

As for me, I'd rather have an unskilled worker in my face than an executive standing there telling me what to do through cyberspace who doesn't have a damn clue.
WillyP

Bowling Green, KY

#46 May 9, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, it should be the worker's choice, but here's another problem with that, and one they'll be banking on......stupidity. Some of the not do educated will assume it's an eye for an eye when in fact it is not. It's another case of the wealthier taking advantage of people that don't understand as well as others. They'll save alot of money that way.
Make sense every now and then? I make sense all the time. You might not agree, but I do make sense. I find it interesting one only makes sense when we are in agreement?
Fortunately, all of us uneducated working people have you and Pelosi to protect us from ourselves. Republicans would probably just let us make their own decisions, and everyone knows that would never work. Without you two deciding what's best for us we could never figure it out. And, those evil employers would surely take advantage of our low intelligence.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#47 May 9, 2013
WillyP wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, all of us uneducated working people have you and Pelosi to protect us from ourselves. Republicans would probably just let us make their own decisions, and everyone knows that would never work. Without you two deciding what's best for us we could never figure it out. And, those evil employers would surely take advantage of our low intelligence.
Cg, you're insecurities continue to amaze.

Let me guess. The Republicans never have you in mind when they are trying to get something passed. How close am I? They might allow you to make your decisions (I do believe Democrats do as well because their laws, given their positions, don't have you in mind either). Without Boehner and Deliverance, I'd feel so lost and unwanted. Your having low intelligence is not my problem. But maybe that is why you defend Republicans. Go figger CG. Being short has really taken a toll on you.
Ralph

London, KY

#48 May 10, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, it should be the worker's choice, but here's another problem with that, and one they'll be banking on......stupidity. Some of the not do educated will assume it's an eye for an eye when in fact it is not. It's another case of the wealthier taking advantage of people that don't understand as well as others. They'll save alot of money that way.
Make sense every now and then? I make sense all the time. You might not agree, but I do make sense. I find it interesting one only makes sense when we are in agreement?
You simple minded POS. Those same PEOPLE WOULD BUY MAGIC BEANS WITH THEIR PAYCHECK AND STILL NOT HAVE COVERAGE.

You started this lie. Dozens showed you to be a liar. Still you come back on this lie and try to spread even more of your childlike arguments.

You and the "magic bean" crowd can not be legislated into intelligence.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#49 May 10, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
You simple minded POS. Those same PEOPLE WOULD BUY MAGIC BEANS WITH THEIR PAYCHECK AND STILL NOT HAVE COVERAGE.
You started this lie. Dozens showed you to be a liar. Still you come back on this lie and try to spread even more of your childlike arguments.
You and the "magic bean" crowd can not be legislated into intelligence.
Coverage for low income will not be coming through their paycheck the way I understand it. What I've posted is not a lie.

Republicans want to con people into taking time off versus them paying O.T. hours. Simple as that. The rest you can keep to your disgusting, trailor self.
alice

Sevierville, TN

#50 May 13, 2013
I see even jenny and hehe will not back you up on your lies.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#51 May 13, 2013
alice wrote:
I see even jenny and hehe will not back you up on your lies.
Firstly, it isn't a lie and workers may find that out IF Republicans can get their way.

Further, I'm not sure why it is you feel I need back up from anyone? Jen and hehe both are ones that introduce their own news and more particularly Jen likes to support her own causes, one of which is women's rights. Kudos to both of them. They are intelligent people, which is a dying art around here.

I have, if you've noticed, found someone that is equal to my intelligence, if not better, on another thread. I enjoy discussing issues with intelligent people, agree or disagree, but you just don't happen....to be one!
uh huh

Tempe, AZ

#52 May 13, 2013
dem are for the other countries and not america.

you cant whitewash it and cover it up.
it is what it is. obamalies.net
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#53 May 13, 2013
uh huh wrote:
dem are for the other countries and not america.
you cant whitewash it and cover it up.
it is what it is. obamalies.net
Oh really? Shall I post the list of Cayman Island evaders? For starters, you could research Romney! Gosh I simply can't tolerate stupid people. It somehow just makes my stomach curl. But wait a minute. I may have missed something. Surely he isn't a Democrat in drag?
Key

London, KY

#54 May 13, 2013
Mean while the Dems are pushing to arm the Syrian rebels with our tax dollars and lets not forget about the large bags of money curtesy of Us tax payers going into the hands of foreigners. And lets not forget about Obama and his ambition to arm several middle eastern countries who sees us as the white devil and continues to plot against our best interest and finally the boston terrorist who our government gave welfare to so willingly. And the biggest money pit Obamacare the biggest waste of the 21st century curtesy of Us tax payers.
Let me remind you Obama spent twice as much than Bush did in his 8 years of office. I remember one person mentioned something about Romney being a murdering fat cat. And yet Obama is the biggest fraud around with innocent blood on his hands. But in the end its everyone else's fault lol what a joke.
Key

London, KY

#55 May 13, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Shall I post the list of Cayman Island evaders? For starters, you could research Romney! Gosh I simply can't tolerate stupid people. It somehow just makes my stomach curl. But wait a minute. I may have missed something. Surely he isn't a Democrat in drag?
FYI I'm thinking about putting everything I have in an offshore bank account.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#56 May 13, 2013
Key wrote:
<quoted text> FYI I'm thinking about putting everything I have in an offshore bank account.
All 2 cents. I'm not sure if you realize the statement you've made. You are going against your own country. Some of you that think you have it so bad should learn someday just how bad bad really is. You're so elementary.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#57 May 13, 2013
Key wrote:
Mean while the Dems are pushing to arm the Syrian rebels with our tax dollars and lets not forget about the large bags of money curtesy of Us tax payers going into the hands of foreigners. And lets not forget about Obama and his ambition to arm several middle eastern countries who sees us as the white devil and continues to plot against our best interest and finally the boston terrorist who our government gave welfare to so willingly. And the biggest money pit Obamacare the biggest waste of the 21st century curtesy of Us tax payers.
Let me remind you Obama spent twice as much than Bush did in his 8 years of office. I remember one person mentioned something about Romney being a murdering fat cat. And yet Obama is the biggest fraud around with innocent blood on his hands. But in the end its everyone else's fault lol what a joke.
Just more lies and propaganda. We won't discuss Reagan's arms to Iran right now. It wouldn't fit your agenda. And we won't discuss Bush's unecessary wars to gain vengeance for Daddy.

Alot of people get welfare. Obama doesn't work in your welfare office or Boston's. Check in with the people who work in those offices and see the applications. I don't have a problem with your actually doing something constructive for a change.

It's not going to do you any good to keep pounding Obama. He's in office and he will be until 2016 when Hillary takes over. Your propaganda and instilling fear with the people of this nation is wrong and you don't realize it, but you're doing damage to your own self in the process. But hey, knock your socks off as long as the right wing doesn't take the rest of it down with you.
Key

London, KY

#58 May 13, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
All 2 cents. I'm not sure if you realize the statement you've made. You are going against your own country. Some of you that think you have it so bad should learn someday just how bad bad really is. You're so elementary.
Is it it really? When big brother gets to choose who owns what or what goes where especially when big brother can't be trusted to say the least then turns right around and tells a novice generation to trust a government that not only lies about everything but also tramples all over our rights. Why should we trust obama at all ? I mean really logic common sence lol. I'm sorry facts don't lie and yet how dare we question the president at all and how dare we think for ourselves at all? Yeah ok at the end of the day my rights and what I believe in matters and yes Hillary Clinton the truth matters. This isn't about politics and yet your side spins the truth so much now they believe the lies coming out of their own mouths. No it's about truth and honesty everything mr Obama stands against.
Key

London, KY

#59 May 13, 2013
Your a pawn a government case and you have nothing to stand on. In the end your inferiority will come back to slap you. Your side is like animals that foams from their mouths and beats their chests when they feel they are not being heard is that superiority?
Absolutely not in fact it's the complete opposite and your whole ideology is elementary.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#60 May 13, 2013
Key wrote:
<quoted text> Is it it really? When big brother gets to choose who owns what or what goes where especially when big brother can't be trusted to say the least then turns right around and tells a novice generation to trust a government that not only lies about everything but also tramples all over our rights. Why should we trust obama at all ? I mean really logic common sence lol. I'm sorry facts don't lie and yet how dare we question the president at all and how dare we think for ourselves at all? Yeah ok at the end of the day my rights and what I believe in matters and yes Hillary Clinton the truth matters. This isn't about politics and yet your side spins the truth so much now they believe the lies coming out of their own mouths. No it's about truth and honesty everything mr Obama stands against.
The advise your fat cats to quit supporting big government and start distributing more of their money to the people of this great land. You fat cats have been filling your head with crap for years. You just aren't smart enough to figure it out. You're so black and white. We want the money going to the people...you know, little things like jobs and the likes, versus your fat cats paying Washington for higher profits. Your fat cats don't do a damn thing for this economy except feed their own interests.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#61 May 13, 2013
Key wrote:
Your a pawn a government case and you have nothing to stand on. In the end your inferiority will come back to slap you. Your side is like animals that foams from their mouths and beats their chests when they feel they are not being heard is that superiority?
Absolutely not in fact it's the complete opposite and your whole ideology is elementary.
How precious! I am intelligent. I will exercise my intelligence. I am firm. I am correct and the likes of you are nothing but crackers I eat in bed and shake the crumbs out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make someone racist 48 min wowed 4
Libs dem demand new York be nuke 52 min wowed 5
Kentucky is Cracking Down on Annoyance 1 hr Social Services 1
trump 1 hr wowed 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr know 166,372
Can Christians Backslide and Go to Hell? (Nov '08) 3 hr MikePeralta 431
corbin animal clinic (Feb '09) 5 hr Upset dog lover 25

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages