First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parent

Heidrick, KY

#1 Mar 31, 2013
I expect my child will be entering Colony Elementery next school year.
If you have an opinion on Colony please share it here. As every parent, I want my child to have the very best education possible.
Thank you.
someone who knows

London, KY

#2 Mar 31, 2013
i went there my self, & honestly couldnt ask for better teachers & a better school system, i loved it they do anything they can to help their students!
Parent

London, KY

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Wow.
That is the kind of feedback I was hoping to see. Thank you.
Parent

London, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Anyone else w input?
west80

London, KY

#5 Apr 3, 2013
The above person must have went there a long time ago. It sure isn't the same school now!
Parent

London, KY

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Uh oh.
Any specific concerns?
Thank you.
know

London, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2013
It is not the school it was when i went there. I will be so glad when my child is out of there. However there are a few teachers that are there for the kids and not to start trouble with other teachers.
Parent

London, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Hmm?
Thank you.
Parent

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 6, 2013
I'm glad you are now happy with your child's school. Thank you for sharing.
Fair at best

Duluth, GA

#12 Apr 6, 2013
Laurel schools were great several years ago but have and continue to go down hill. Hearing bad things
Parent

Somerset, KY

#13 Apr 7, 2013
Is there a big difference in the elementery schools? If so which are the better ones and which are not so good?
Thank you.
Spouce opinion

United States

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Well you have some teachers and some workers that try to make a difference. They want to do a good job. Workers never get raises here but school taxes are high and Moral ends up Low....Better bring your check book....
Parent

Somerset, KY

#15 Apr 7, 2013
Thank you.
Taxed

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Spouce opinion wrote:
Well you have some teachers and some workers that try to make a difference. They want to do a good job. Workers never get raises here but school taxes are high and Moral ends up Low....Better bring your check book....
Well Said!! Money talks and rules here:
Spudnik

London, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2013
You're going to pick your child's school by what people tell you on Topix. Really??? Really???
Parent

Somerset, KY

#18 Apr 10, 2013
Spudnik wrote:
You're going to pick your child's school by what people tell you on Topix. Really??? Really???
Only one small piece of the puzzle.
Thank you.
belief

Somerset, KY

#19 Apr 13, 2013
Parent wrote:
I expect my child will be entering Colony Elementery next school year.
If you have an opinion on Colony please share it here. As every parent, I want my child to have the very best education possible.
Thank you.
Don't listen to the negative about Colony School. It is a great School. My grand children go there and I have been there many times for a lot of different reasons. If all children could be so lucky to go to Colony Elementary, parents would not have to worry so much. Hope this helps because it is really my belief.
Parent

Manchester, KY

#20 Apr 14, 2013
WOW!!
Very encouraging and great to hear!
Thank you very much.
Schoolin

Duluth, GA

#21 Apr 14, 2013
Unfair county schools and so so sad
lol

Somerset, KY

#22 Apr 15, 2013
A lot of kids use to never learn anything there same as a lot of laurel county schools they passed them to get rid of them i know people who went as far as high school and dont even know how to read or write today. I know one guy who still went to colony when he got age 16 old enough to quit his parents must of kept him held back hoping he would learn something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min HistoricallySpeaking 137,715
Larissa (Aug '09) 6 hr who2015me 12
Anywhere to meet single ladies 7 hr Yeti 8
New Keneland Race tract 7 hr Elmer 43
Sasquatch 7 hr Please 2
Crooked Creek Golf Course (for a wedding location) (Jan '09) 7 hr Rooster 10
Jimmy Phelps & Hal Hiney 8 hr JimmyPhelps 23
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]