Since: Mar 14

London, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2014
Lost dog on Grimes Road London,ky. Female Black and Tan mix breed wearing a red color no I'd tag. 1 year old Very loved family member if anyone had any information please help !!!!
scooper

Brodhead, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2014
Why was the dog outside alone? I live near that area and get so tired of people letting dogs out to potty in other peoples yards.
I hope you find your dog but people need to run a wire from one side of their lot to the other so they can attach the the dog on a leash and it can run back and forth and potty in their yard.
If we wanted to scoop poop we would get our own dog to take care of.

Maybe from now on attach yourself to the end of the leash when the dearly loved family pet dog is outside and it will cut down on it getting lost.You are lucky it hasnt been hit by a car and killed.
Daisy 152

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2014
scooper wrote:
Why was the dog outside alone? I live near that area and get so tired of people letting dogs out to potty in other peoples yards.
I hope you find your dog but people need to run a wire from one side of their lot to the other so they can attach the the dog on a leash and it can run back and forth and potty in their yard.
If we wanted to scoop poop we would get our own dog to take care of.
Maybe from now on attach yourself to the end of the leash when the dearly loved family pet dog is outside and it will cut down on it getting lost.You are lucky it hasnt been hit by a car and killed.
FYI my dog was in my fenced yard thanks for your concern my dog was found
Dog found

London, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2014
We have a dog, been with us since the snow storm. It is black & tan, no collar, mixed breed. Don't know if it is your dog or not, we live in Hazel Green. Have been taking care of it & looking for owner.
Daisy 152

Somerset, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2014
Dog found wrote:
We have a dog, been with us since the snow storm. It is black & tan, no collar, mixed breed. Don't know if it is your dog or not, we live in Hazel Green. Have been taking care of it & looking for owner.
we found our but thank you so much
Dog found

London, KY

#13 Mar 11, 2014
welcome!!
Change subject

Netherlands

#14 Mar 11, 2014
Bad weather tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr lol 4,753
North Middle School Football 2 hr Go Jags 1
Prostitutes or Hookers or Pillheads (Jul '12) 4 hr 420cre 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Limbertwig 153,366
Brittany yaden (May '13) 4 hr mom 2
cheating 4 hr mom 19
any1 no fast food take ebt? 6 hr meth drawers 1
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE