Sun Spot Tanning
Tan

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2013
The salon is really nice and clean. The beds are good. The staff is friendly only if the owner is there, but that's ok because no one is there to get more friends. We all want a tan.
Been there

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Beds r good but it's sooooo hot! Please fix the air conditioner!!!!!!! Staff is always super nice!
Agreed

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Must not be ventilated very well. I couldn't even put my heels down on the bed it was so hot! I will not be back it was unbearable hot it made me feel sick.I started to ask for my money returned but the help was really unfriendly so I will just show my displeasure by going elsewhere.
tanner

Pineville, KY

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Agreed wrote:
Must not be ventilated very well. I couldn't even put my heels down on the bed it was so hot! I will not be back it was unbearable hot it made me feel sick.I started to ask for my money returned but the help was really unfriendly so I will just show my displeasure by going elsewhere.
I went in there today and they had a sign posted on the door that they were adding more ac this sunday. They were super nice about it though and told me to please bare with them until they get it fixed. But the beds are awesome
should be

Dexter, MO

#8 Apr 20, 2013
The beds should have air conditioning built in them .you people dont know how to turn it on and move the vents to suit you.
VA Native

Corbin, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2014
Clean place but wait is too long!
average

Corbin, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2014
VA Native wrote:
Clean place but wait is too long!
I waited a while but wont again.It was just ok and not worth any long wait at all.There is nothing other places dont have.Its just new and thought I would try it out.Its not the worst but certainly not the best.
VA Native

Corbin, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2014
No public restrooms either, I don't understand that??
really

Corbin, KY

#13 Apr 23, 2014
VA Native wrote:
No public restrooms either, I don't understand that??
Not even for their customers??
denver

Corbin, KY

#14 Apr 24, 2014
I would think they would have restrooms for their customers,duh
VA Native

Corbin, KY

#15 Apr 24, 2014
They did last year when I tanned but no longer offer public restrooms. Well I was told that last week when I went to lay
Duh

United States

#16 Apr 24, 2014
denver wrote:
apparently they do not,duh
Potty mouth

United States

#17 Apr 24, 2014
VA Native wrote:
They did last year when I tanned but no longer offer public restrooms. Well I was told that last week when I went to lay
I guess you were good enough to pay to lay in their beds but not good enough to sit on their toilet lol go figure sounds like a bunch of bs to me
Healing arts

Somerset, KY

#18 Apr 24, 2014
sun bath nude
Take a Leak

Gray, KY

#20 Apr 24, 2014
denver wrote:
I've asked and used their bathroom to pee twice this Spring. They had no problem with it.

Like somebody said, for the ladies, what's the difference in bare buns on a tanning bed or on a toilet seat?

It's a very good place to tan. Those girls keep the place very clean.
agree

Corbin, KY

#22 May 15, 2014
no tanning salon lets people use their restrooms
pee

Corbin, KY

#24 May 15, 2014
agree wrote:
no tanning salon lets people use their restrooms

Ive never been to one that doesnt...shades, always summer, mcveyys- they all have a restroom for customers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama lie 2 min melania 3
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 8 min uria 9,555
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Justified Justice 167,626
Lauren mattyson boutique 2 hr Big Red 3
illegals taking over spillway at the lake! 4 hr Jade 4
Proper Or Not 5 hr Fearnot 4
London Rotary Park 5 hr Marlboro Man 16

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages