obama policy loses 500,000 jobs in a...
Well

Louisville, KY

#62 May 11, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you've notice, but times have changed? This isn't the British invasion of yesteryear.
Does your team have the right to say gay people aren't gay? Does your team have the right to judge people? Does your team have the right to continue taking the nation's income to the top?
Sometimes demanding your CHOICE is a greedy selection. Fat cats who have ripped off the lower income peoples never gave them a choice when they took it. Yes, they take advantage and they take it.
According to your team, you don't impose your personal preference on anyone. We're not imposing. Our team wants some fairness and trust me, in case you've been dining with Rip VanWinkle, fairness has become history.....just like your British invasion I guess.
While your pounding your choice, I'll sit back and watch corporate America keep scre-ing the nation. To give you exclusive rights on every single choice there is would be equal to handing a monopoly over to you, which you almost have now. Isn't enough ever enough for your greedy party?
I am on Team Liberty. It is true I find leftists, progressives, neo-liberals to be the more anti-liberty team. But I also find neo-conservatives to also be anti-liberty in many respects. You see SpeakUp, my political philosophy places very few impositions on people's freedom to associate with one another in non-violent ways. People are free to do things that I might offensive but unless it violates the property right of a person I believe 3rd parties should not have the authority to interfere in violent ways. I can't say the same for the political philosophy of your team.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#63 May 11, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I am on Team Liberty. It is true I find leftists, progressives, neo-liberals to be the more anti-liberty team. But I also find neo-conservatives to also be anti-liberty in many respects. You see SpeakUp, my political philosophy places very few impositions on people's freedom to associate with one another in non-violent ways. People are free to do things that I might offensive but unless it violates the property right of a person I believe 3rd parties should not have the authority to interfere in violent ways. I can't say the same for the political philosophy of your team.
There is no third party interfering in violent ways. Many laws have been set forth in this land for many decades. They are laws to benefit the majority. The only thing that I can see that has interfered with this great land's ability to continue to be the world leader is....greed.

Laziness should never be rewarded. Hard working people should be. Problem is, the rewards are going to the top. When one acquires a mass of wealth, whether it be a result of being in the right place at the right time, inheriting it, stealing it, cheating someone out of it or last and most assuredly least, actually working for it, it's time to share the wealth. THAT is God's Way. But then they don't want to do it God's Way, so we must put laws in place to make sure at least some of it happens.

It's sad that Obamacare has broken so many hearts. You will find, long term, he's done the right thing. You simply can't see it through your sunglasses right now.

You actually could consider almost every law that's ever been passed in history a violation of your choice or opinion. But...we live in the greatest country on earth, so apparently, we've done something right at some point and time haven't we? Although, we may not have pleased exclusively you.

Here's what you need to think about. When all is said and done, your worries are so minut...so very minut, because when it all ends, it means nothing. Think about that. You will have nothing and you will leave with nothing. So why get all bent out of shape over an....opinion that is so....meaningless?
Well

Louisville, KY

#64 May 13, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no third party interfering in violent ways. Many laws have been set forth in this land for many decades. They are laws to benefit the majority. The only thing that I can see that has interfered with this great land's ability to continue to be the world leader is....greed.
Laziness should never be rewarded. Hard working people should be. Problem is, the rewards are going to the top. When one acquires a mass of wealth, whether it be a result of being in the right place at the right time, inheriting it, stealing it, cheating someone out of it or last and most assuredly least, actually working for it, it's time to share the wealth. THAT is God's Way. But then they don't want to do it God's Way, so we must put laws in place to make sure at least some of it happens.
It's sad that Obamacare has broken so many hearts. You will find, long term, he's done the right thing. You simply can't see it through your sunglasses right now.
You actually could consider almost every law that's ever been passed in history a violation of your choice or opinion. But...we live in the greatest country on earth, so apparently, we've done something right at some point and time haven't we? Although, we may not have pleased exclusively you.
Here's what you need to think about. When all is said and done, your worries are so minut...so very minut, because when it all ends, it means nothing. Think about that. You will have nothing and you will leave with nothing. So why get all bent out of shape over an....opinion that is so....meaningless?
The 3rd party being government does not usually use violence as its first means to get people to do what it wants. But eventually, if a person does not submit to it it will kill a person who resolutely refuses to submit. I don't believe God would endorse killing people for charity in his name but that is exactly what would would happen if someone refused to have his money taken to give to other people. The government would first threaten him and eventually try to put him in jail or confiscate his property and he would be killed defending his property or liberty. Placing government in charge of the economy to decide who will rewarded for hard work is fascism. I think that is a terrible idea. It may produce the outcomes you desire but not the ones I desire. Freedom demands your desires have little impact on me and my desires have little effect on you. It really is about preference. I prefer liberty while you prefer fascism. Obamacare falls into the same category. 3rd party interference in what should be private matters. Obamacare will end up distorting the marketplace even further and I believe the results will be far more harmful over time.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#65 May 13, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>The 3rd party being government does not usually use violence as its first means to get people to do what it wants. But eventually, if a person does not submit to it it will kill a person who resolutely refuses to submit. I don't believe God would endorse killing people for charity in his name but that is exactly what would would happen if someone refused to have his money taken to give to other people. The government would first threaten him and eventually try to put him in jail or confiscate his property and he would be killed defending his property or liberty. Placing government in charge of the economy to decide who will rewarded for hard work is fascism. I think that is a terrible idea. It may produce the outcomes you desire but not the ones I desire. Freedom demands your desires have little impact on me and my desires have little effect on you. It really is about preference. I prefer liberty while you prefer fascism. Obamacare falls into the same category. 3rd party interference in what should be private matters. Obamacare will end up distorting the marketplace even further and I believe the results will be far more harmful over time.
You've got alot of predictions there Nostradamus. Are you sure you're not actually from another country that opposes the U.S. and put in place simply to spread propaganda?

Complain if you will concerning Obamacare, yet there's complaint of the freeloaders we've been paying for, for decades. If you ask me, Obama is doing you a favor. What you're doing is, supporting freeloading, because in fact, Obamacare doesn't affect anyone who already has health insurance and are happy with it. If there was real dictatorship. he'd be saying "take Obamacare whether you like it not". He's not doing that. What he is saying is, for those who have felt freeloading is a gift from God, it isn't. You've been paying for freeloading for years and it's been infiltrated into your premiums. Under Obamacare, the pooling affect should curtail rising costs in the future once it's fully implemented and had time to circulate in the system.

When you live in a blind, centralized world, I realize it's difficult for you to get really detailed and put real facts out there. I'm here to do that for you though. It's also time the medical industry stopped dictating and charging people $125 for half an aspirin. Right now if you ask me, they are the major culprits for widespread pill addiction. They love writing unecessary prescriptions and pushing unecessary tests. I am glad Obama faced some of the worst critics on the planet and is IN THEIR FACE.

I'm more pleased it was your team that put it into law!
Hobert

Martin, KY

#66 May 13, 2013
Facts? You Libtard don't what the word "facts" means. Guess you've learned from the best the liars have to offer in the democrat party, right?

Facts are not what you want them to be but a reality which you have no sense of.
Hobert

Martin, KY

#67 May 13, 2013
How have rich people ripped off poor people? Poor people have nothing that we rich people want, get over it speakup, you moron! Poor people want to be poor from the result of low self esteem, poor education, and just plain laziness! They'd rather have the government keep them up than to have pride and make their own way.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#68 May 13, 2013
Hobert wrote:
How have rich people ripped off poor people? Poor people have nothing that we rich people want, get over it speakup, you moron! Poor people want to be poor from the result of low self esteem, poor education, and just plain laziness! They'd rather have the government keep them up than to have pride and make their own way.
NY again?

I will repeat myself as I often have to do when I'm dealing with illiterates. Lazy people have always existed. I'd suggest you do an analytical study on exactly how many Republican lazies vs Democrat lazies there are, then another one on how many low income Republican vs Democrats who actually do work hard, have been a victim of circumstance or that weren't born with the same brain cells no more than you were ever a 12 yr. old college student or 17 yr. old Doctor which does exist.

Maybe try to slow the rpm's down on your fault lines until after you've spent the balance of your useless life doing all these analytical studies. Meantime, your super Walmart is open for business today and beckoning you.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#69 May 13, 2013
Hobert wrote:
How have rich people ripped off poor people? Poor people have nothing that we rich people want, get over it speakup, you moron! Poor people want to be poor from the result of low self esteem, poor education, and just plain laziness! They'd rather have the government keep them up than to have pride and make their own way.
...for your reading pleasure.........ENRON CORPORATION, World Com, Bernie Madoff, Martha Stewart (refer to American Greed for more..).

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#70 May 13, 2013
Hobert wrote:
Facts? You Libtard don't what the word "facts" means. Guess you've learned from the best the liars have to offer in the democrat party, right?
Facts are not what you want them to be but a reality which you have no sense of.
Tell Us about The Republicans "Facts" Hobert.....What Does Fox News.....Rush Limbaugh And Glen Beck Have To Say On The Subject Of "Facts"???...
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#71 May 13, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Us about The Republicans "Facts" Hobert.....What Does Fox News.....Rush Limbaugh And Glen Beck Have To Say On The Subject Of "Facts"???...
They all foam at the mouth, convulse and....puke.
Hobert

Martin, KY

#72 May 14, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
...for your reading pleasure.........ENRON CORPORATION, World Com, Bernie Madoff, Martha Stewart (refer to American Greed for more..).
You idiot, those rich people or corporations didn't rip off poor people, they ripped off rich people. I'm sure you need to understand RICH have money, POOR don't, simple huh?
Hobert

Martin, KY

#73 May 14, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Us about The Republicans "Facts" Hobert.....What Does Fox News.....Rush Limbaugh And Glen Beck Have To Say On The Subject Of "Facts"???...
They sure seak more truth than you'll ever hear from your libtard channels. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, need I list more?

Again, the liberal do not want to hear facts, but will avoid them. You ask a liberal for an explanantion of something, and they'll go off on a tangent to avoid the truth.
Red Man

Martin, KY

#74 May 14, 2013
God bless Rich. God is good. He Bless them. You not living right if you not rich! Liberals going to hell. They believe in abortion. I told I mental problem. Rich help me a lot. One man give me thousand month. I glad. When will Cory visit? My cuzin is foreign. He poor though.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#75 May 14, 2013
Hobert wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure seak more truth than you'll ever hear from your libtard channels. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, need I list more?
Again, the liberal do not want to hear facts, but will avoid them. You ask a liberal for an explanantion of something, and they'll go off on a tangent to avoid the truth.
What is "seak"?

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#77 May 14, 2013
Hobert wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, those rich people or corporations didn't rip off poor people, they ripped off rich people. I'm sure you need to understand RICH have money, POOR don't, simple huh?
Hobert....You Said You Were Rich.....Does This Mean These Rich People and Corporations Have Ripped You Off???...If So???...Why Do You Continue To Defend Them???...Or Were You The One Ripping Off some Other Rich Feller.....

I Donít Give Two Shits About The Lazy.....If They Donít Wanna Work....Then They Can Be Poor....Iím Defending The Lower Class And The Middle Class....The Ones Who Work....But Have To Pay Higher Taxes Than The Rich......

So How Rich Are You Hobert????....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#78 May 14, 2013
Hobert wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure seak more truth than you'll ever hear from your libtard channels. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, need I list more?
Again, the liberal do not want to hear facts, but will avoid them. You ask a liberal for an explanantion of something, and they'll go off on a tangent to avoid the truth.
Fox News and Rush Limbaugh Only Seek The Truth When It Can Damage a Democrat.....Did You Ever See Or Hear Either One Calling For an Investigation On WMD???...After They Were Never Found???.....Can You Recall Them {Demanding} To Know Why The Bush Administration Ignored The 911 Intelligence Warnings {6 Months Prior To It Happening}???.....
What About The Church In California Who Was Protesting against Going To War During The Bush Administration....And The {I R S}....Sent Them a Letter Threatening To Evoke Their Tax Exemption???....It Happened......Look It Up!!!....

Republicans act Like 4 Americans Being Killed In Benghazi Is The Most Horrific Event In History....But {4000 Americans} Being Killed In New York City Because {Repeated Warnings Were Ignored}....Isnít an Issue....Do You Know Why It isnít an Issue???...Because It Didnít Happen On a Democratic Presidents Watch.....That's Why It's Not An Issue To Republicans....

No One Is Avoiding a Question....Ask Me a Question and Iíll Try To Explain It The Best I Can.....But The Republicans Need To Explain Why Theyíve Chose To Bitch Over These Things {Now}....But Failed To Even Mention any Discontent When Far Worse Had Happened On a Republicans Watch.....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#79 May 14, 2013
Red Man wrote:
God bless Rich. God is good. He Bless them. You not living right if you not rich! Liberals going to hell. They believe in abortion. I told I mental problem. Rich help me a lot. One man give me thousand month. I glad. When will Cory visit? My cuzin is foreign. He poor though.
Democrats Donít Believe In Abortion....They Believe In Freedom Of {Choice}.....I Thought You Republicans Were All About Keeping Your Freedoms???....If You Want To Be Mad at Someone Over Abortion...Then Be Mad at The Bitch Who Got Her ass Knocked Up....and Decided It will Be Easier Just To Have an Abortion......

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#80 May 14, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "seak"?
{Seak} Is What The Republican Party Has Been Doing For a Presidency....

They Just Can't Figure Out Why They're Having So Much {Faleyour} At It....
Well

London, KY

#81 May 15, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got alot of predictions there Nostradamus. Are you sure you're not actually from another country that opposes the U.S. and put in place simply to spread propaganda?
Complain if you will concerning Obamacare, yet there's complaint of the freeloaders we've been paying for, for decades. If you ask me, Obama is doing you a favor. What you're doing is, supporting freeloading, because in fact, Obamacare doesn't affect anyone who already has health insurance and are happy with it. If there was real dictatorship. he'd be saying "take Obamacare whether you like it not". He's not doing that. What he is saying is, for those who have felt freeloading is a gift from God, it isn't. You've been paying for freeloading for years and it's been infiltrated into your premiums. Under Obamacare, the pooling affect should curtail rising costs in the future once it's fully implemented and had time to circulate in the system.
When you live in a blind, centralized world, I realize it's difficult for you to get really detailed and put real facts out there. I'm here to do that for you though. It's also time the medical industry stopped dictating and charging people $125 for half an aspirin. Right now if you ask me, they are the major culprits for widespread pill addiction. They love writing unecessary prescriptions and pushing unecessary tests. I am glad Obama faced some of the worst critics on the planet and is IN THEIR FACE.
I'm more pleased it was your team that put it into law!
My political phiosophy is more closely aligned with the Framers so actually your ideas would be foreign to them and the founding of the country.
Joslyn

Martin, KY

#82 May 16, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "seak"?
It's a typo. I can clearly see that, dummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,170
Where is Jennifer Lovett these days?? 2 hr Billy 1
To Crystal Creekmore (Jun '10) 3 hr a mom 114
Peachy Melton 3 hr Loose Goose 4
sex tonight 23 male (Jun '08) 3 hr bi hung 60
Best place to eat in Corbin 3 hr Peachy 7
will obama give poor people free cheese ? 3 hr imo 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages