Obama Approval At Record Low

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 30, 2013
Only 42 percent of Americans approve of the President, 51 percent disapprove. These are record low numbers and falling fast.

There's talk of impeachment...

Location hidden

#2 Oct 30, 2013
I can't believe the liberals are going to let this pass without challenge. There must be trouble in paradise...

“100% American”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Laurel Patriot wrote:
I can't believe the liberals are going to let this pass without challenge. There must be trouble in paradise...
I'll bet some of them are choked up on Obamacare.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Stray- Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet some of them are choked up on Obamacare.
I really think that some of them have had their eyes opened for the first time in 6 years.

“100% American”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Laurel Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think that some of them have had their eyes opened for the first time in 6 years.
I'd say you are right. Certainly that day is coming.
U R a DA

London, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2013
Obama approval rating @ 42%

OMG- only 24 points higher then Bush

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2013
U R a DA wrote:
Obama approval rating @ 42%
OMG- only 24 points higher then Bush
What a maroon... The valid comparison to a historical figure would be Richard Nixon, not either Bush. George W. Bush had a higher approval rating than Obama at this point in his 5th year, even though it was post Katrina.

Open your eyes before it is too late!
smokinweed

Montréal, Canada

#8 Oct 31, 2013
you all are smoking weed. they are just putting on a big show to make you think they are against each other.
the republicans and conservatives neter one fight for this country.
if they did the obamacare with all that dumb junk in it would have never been written.
and all the assistants that obama put in office would have never been put in without a vote.

no political party has anyone interest but himself.
they get greedy after they get in.
deja vu

London, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2013
I understand what the Obama supporters are going through right now; I recall going through the same thing with Jimmy Carter. I so wanted to believe that he could do the things he said he would.
But eventually I had to admit that he couldn't, and then all I was left with was that at least he was a good man with good intentions.

Obama supporters don't even have that. I don't think Obama is a good man by any stretch of the imagination, and I also think his intentions are mainly self serving. Both he and Michelle are just enjoying the perks of living in the White House on the backs of the working people

I'm just glad that his supporters are at least beginning to wake up. Too bad it had to take five years for that to happen.:-(

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#11 Oct 31, 2013
LIMBAUGH'S RULES OF TALK RADIO:

1: Never, EVER admit mistakes, no matter how glaring.

2: Blame the media for everything- except your popularity.

3: NEVER, EVER give your opposition any credit for ANYTHING, no matter how RIGHT they are.

4: Read the Drudge Report before a show, not to catch up on the news, but to find pieces of "liberal bias" that you can automatically challenge without thinking.

5: Be as tasteless and tactless as possible. Tastelessness = bad press =support from dittoheads = big ego boost.

6: When you can't find any substantial basis for attacking your opponents, question their sanity, appearance, sexual lifestyle, etc.

7: Try to get plugged by celebrities.

8: Act as shocked, disgusted and offended as you possibly can when your opponents use the same tactics as you.

9: Contradict yourself often, just to see if the stupid people are really listening.(Most listeners are not smart enough to catch it and believe you are GOD)

10: Accuse anybody who disagrees with you of being a "liberal". This is known as the "McCarthy Principle".

11: Despite the fact that it's a part of your agenda, racism is no longer acceptable and must be used as subtly as possible.

12: Support ANYTHING the G.O.P/Tea Baggers do, no matter how stupid. If the G.O.P. actually did something so stupid that you can't possibly support it, say it didn't happen.

13: Jumping to conclusions is your best bet in a tough situation. If you can't find a reason for some bad occurrence, blame Obama.

14: Bad things that happen to people are only funny if they don't happen to
(A) Republicans (B) Conservatives (C) Tea Baggers (D) you.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL:
15: Pass off opinions as truths.

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#12 Oct 31, 2013
deja vu wrote:
I understand what the Obama supporters are going through right now; I recall going through the same thing with Jimmy Carter. I so wanted to believe that he could do the things he said he would.
But eventually I had to admit that he couldn't, and then all I was left with was that at least he was a good man with good intentions.
Obama supporters don't even have that. I don't think Obama is a good man by any stretch of the imagination, and I also think his intentions are mainly self serving. Both he and Michelle are just enjoying the perks of living in the White House on the backs of the working people
I'm just glad that his supporters are at least beginning to wake up. Too bad it had to take five years for that to happen.:-(
I agree but we all need to wake up. Remember "read my lips, no new taxes", they all lie while we sit back and get screwed. We always think that in the next election we can change them out but they never change and we suffer for the things they do while in office. Politicians are merely puppets no matter what party they belong to.

Egypt had 30 million citizens hit the streets recently to oppose their government. We need 50 to 100 million "fed up" Americans to march on DC and demand control of the whole shebang.
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#15 Oct 31, 2013
Republicans and Tea Baggers claim that by forcing religion in daily life everyone will be better off just as long as the religion being forced is Christianity . Make the kids pray in school and pay homage to a flag and they will be better people though this theory has never been proven. The Republicans claim not just religion but 'their religion and theirs alone" should be allowed in government to dictate our lives and public policy.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 31, 2013
Bull Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but we all need to wake up. Remember "read my lips, no new taxes", they all lie while we sit back and get screwed. We always think that in the next election we can change them out but they never change and we suffer for the things they do while in office. Politicians are merely puppets no matter what party they belong to.
Egypt had 30 million citizens hit the streets recently to oppose their government. We need 50 to 100 million "fed up" Americans to march on DC and demand control of the whole shebang.
It's probably too early. Back in 2010, the Tea Party revolt didn't flower until tax day 2010. I was in Auburn and responded to a flyer about a rally. I showed up at Toomer's Corner and couldn't believe my eyes. 10,000 other people were also fed up with the way obamacare was passed...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#17 Oct 31, 2013
I know Republicans who will whine about all kinds of things that Republicans have screwed up. They'll blame their own misfortune on Democrats any way they can, and in the most twisted manner possible. Facts do not matter, if some lie isn't drilled into their heads by Master Rush or some other tool they will just make one up themselves. Republicans have an ace in the hole. With Bush they had everything they ever wanted, all the power, the policy, they had it all and it damn near destroyed our country. So when that didn't work they went into Conservative fairytale land. The myth that being "Conservative" is the greatest thing ever and makes all things good. So when they get the man who best represented their movement, an ignorant knucklehead who irrationally served the rich, started foolish wars and divided the country as much as possible and in the dumbest ways, they recoiled when everything they ever wanted proved false. Now Bush wasn't "Conservative" enough. Why? Because in Conservative Fairytale Land, they win wars, balance the budget, have pristine values, serve the common man, and all kinds of things they they don't represent at all.
observer

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Oct 31, 2013
When Vladimir Putin of Russia, now considered the most powerful man in the world, something is wrong. I am frightened for the United States of America.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 31, 2013
MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
I know Republicans who will whine about all kinds of things that Republicans have screwed up. They'll blame their own misfortune on Democrats any way they can, and in the most twisted manner possible. Facts do not matter, if some lie isn't drilled into their heads by Master Rush or some other tool they will just make one up themselves. Republicans have an ace in the hole. With Bush they had everything they ever wanted, all the power, the policy, they had it all and it damn near destroyed our country. So when that didn't work they went into Conservative fairytale land. The myth that being "Conservative" is the greatest thing ever and makes all things good. So when they get the man who best represented their movement, an ignorant knucklehead who irrationally served the rich, started foolish wars and divided the country as much as possible and in the dumbest ways, they recoiled when everything they ever wanted proved false. Now Bush wasn't "Conservative" enough. Why? Because in Conservative Fairytale Land, they win wars, balance the budget, have pristine values, serve the common man, and all kinds of things they they don't represent at all.
Ignorant and narrow minded. Get over yourself and open your eyes. You clearly don't know any Conservatives or you would realize what you say is 100% bovine droppings. Looks like a majority agrees with me...
deja vu

London, KY

#20 Oct 31, 2013
Bull Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree with you more, BD! You've just voiced what I've been saying for several years. But there are still a lot of party supporters out there who want to blame the other party. If they would just stop listening to either party and start thinking for themselves they would realize how self serving all the politicians are. They are totally out of touch with common people.

I think a lot of the die hard supporters just haven't lived long enough yet to see the pattern; that we've been fed enough lies over the course of the last several decades to wrap around the world many times over. And the story always ends the same - broken promises!

And as for your last statement; well, I've been expecting that to happen for a while now. It feels like it's building up to that. And when it does I'm there!
Dearly Beloved

Montréal, Canada

#21 Oct 31, 2013
deja vu wrote:
Jimmy Carter was not openly declaring war against Christ like Obama is. http://calltodiscernment.blogspot.com/2013/01...

P.S. Americans have already sold out their freedoms for what they think is security. But it is not security. It is death panels and genocide. http://www.larouchepub.com/pr_lar/2013/131015...
truth

Winchester, KY

#22 Oct 31, 2013
MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
LIMBAUGH'S RULES OF TALK RADIO:
1: Never, EVER admit mistakes, no matter how glaring.
2: Blame the media for everything- except your popularity.
3: NEVER, EVER give your opposition any credit for ANYTHING, no matter how RIGHT they are.
4: Read the Drudge Report before a show, not to catch up on the news, but to find pieces of "liberal bias" that you can automatically challenge without thinking.
5: Be as tasteless and tactless as possible. Tastelessness = bad press =support from dittoheads = big ego boost.
6: When you can't find any substantial basis for attacking your opponents, question their sanity, appearance, sexual lifestyle, etc.
7: Try to get plugged by celebrities.
8: Act as shocked, disgusted and offended as you possibly can when your opponents use the same tactics as you.
9: Contradict yourself often, just to see if the stupid people are really listening.(Most listeners are not smart enough to catch it and believe you are GOD)
10: Accuse anybody who disagrees with you of being a "liberal". This is known as the "McCarthy Principle".
11: Despite the fact that it's a part of your agenda, racism is no longer acceptable and must be used as subtly as possible.
12: Support ANYTHING the G.O.P/Tea Baggers do, no matter how stupid. If the G.O.P. actually did something so stupid that you can't possibly support it, say it didn't happen.
13: Jumping to conclusions is your best bet in a tough situation. If you can't find a reason for some bad occurrence, blame Obama.
14: Bad things that happen to people are only funny if they don't happen to
(A) Republicans (B) Conservatives (C) Tea Baggers (D) you.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL:
15: Pass off opinions as truths.
You trying to change the subject? I understand you can't defend him, but really, attacking a radio talk show host is no way to defend the lousy job Obama is doing. Obama doesn't seem to even realize he is the president of the United States. His response to everything is "I didn't know anything about that". He makes himself look so small that I almost feel sorry for him. He should do himself a favor by doing the honorable thing and resigning the job like Richard Nixon did.
truth

Winchester, KY

#24 Nov 1, 2013
MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
No president has ever divided the country like Obama.
No president has ever favored the rich like Obama has either. He spent most of his first term schmoozing with the rich for campaign funds for another campaign.
He paid off his campaign donors with $90 Billion dollars of taxpayer funding for their green companies that have long since failed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min ernest t 7,325
what kind of drug test does Walmart dc give you? (May '11) 38 min DANBOT 46
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 58 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,490
News Flash 1 hr Knows it 7
Lynn camp middle and high school 2 hr Wondering 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Quantummist 131,113
Sell your old or broken Iphones (May '12) 4 hr moveituptherd 21

Keavy Jobs

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]