|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Speakup is right wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew anything, it is the working poor who mostly support the poor with assistance. They pay more out in taxes, and do not have monies hidden in swiss bank accounts to avoid this. They move their companies out to other places for those to work in sweat shops for, basically nothing, to make money. They do not want to pay fair wages, nor pay fair taxes. Being a successful business owner is great, and needed here, but only a few remember where they came from. Money becomes their God.
Thank you. They keep overlooking the fact that when workers are paid such low wages, they are forced onto the govt. for supplemental help. And yes, the govt. is there to do it. They know it, then complain about it. As a matter of fact, corporate America purposely uses our system like dangling a bottle in front of a baby. Well states if the govt. didn't offer it, they wouldn't do that. But, the govt. has to offer some social programs due to the clear nature there'll never be enough jobs in this country nor enough reasonable paying jobs that cover even the minimal cost of living 21st century. It's just another example of where the wealthy take advantage, they shouldn't and need to be stopped. We can't stop assisting our poor & disabled which would be a punishment to them. What we need to do is clean up these offices around the country that are handing it out to the wrong people. The govt. gives those people jobs to handle what they are suppose to and what do they do? They feed all their family and friends.

I do not want to live in a China where I'm a slave, have to beg on the streets to new American businesses coming in for work and work 18 of 24 and have a govt. that turns it's trillion dollar back if I needed some help. That's what big corporate America supports and what big Corporate America wants to turn this nation into....beggars. As for me personally, I'll eat tree leaves before I'll ever kiss their as-. We need international relations. We don't need slavery.
Key

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

I love how liberals who break the laws gets a slap on the wrist and gets pay with their administrative leave. Or how they break the law then get promoted to a higher level of office. Great examples this admin sets for us all. Just goes to show with the Libs there are no standards. And the bags of money we ship off overseas or the fraud thats committed everyday by Government abusing the welfare system.
I mean if your a lib working for the government high up the ladder you probably have a blank check curtesy of the tax payers. How ironic you bash on the wealthy and then take their money to fund your fraudulent programs. Just goes to show the wealthy still remains to be the back bone to this nation. Redistribution of wealth is no different from theft or fraud. News flash don't bite the hands that feeds ya.
Key

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

With out CNN poor speak up wouldn't have a life or education.
really now

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Paul supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot! No one has to care about anyone's business to care about people. Those are two different issues. You're a typical democrat moron aren't you? Apples and oranges here.
You can care about people without caring about their lifestyle, business, feelings, etc. You've been schooled!
what is left, the financials they have, or the status they achieved.
Tyler Durden

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Luke12:
16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
Key

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Tyler Durden wrote:
Luke12:
16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
In response to that. Most wealthy not all most pay not only their fair share but also give to charity especially conservative church goers. This passage deals more with one being abundantly rich but spiritually poor not knowing God or having the riches of God. It also deals with greed and the material aspects without the spiritual aspects. And yet this passage lets us know with out the spiritual fruit our riches means nothing. Solomon had great riches and yet it was a blessing a gift from God. But Solomon asked for wisdom instead of riches to lead his people. Nothing about this passage is political like the way you want it to sound if that's what your trying to make it out to be. It's not a crime or a sin to have great wealth not at all but when the poor cry out and you give a deaf ear you'll lose all that you have and your soul. But it's free will to give to the poor and should remain a free will. Again conservatives pay taxes and almost every conservative wealthy or not gives to the poor.
I know a person right now that's a huge Obama supporter he draws a check and announces to the world he's a poor man. The only thing is he loves shopping at lowes way too much and takes his money and spends it on stuff not needed then asks my mom if he could borrow money to pay his bills after he goes out and spends his income on material items. Ask yourself what's poor and why are so many people in the Us in a bad position?

I can tell you countless stories of people claiming to be dirt poor going out and telling sob stories over and over again taking advantage of other people. It happens all the time in my home town and it never stops.
I mean really when I see people on the side of the interstate exit begging for money I never give them a dime just because I refuse to be a victim of someone con. I do give to those in desperate need when I know their situation I gladly give.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Key wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to that. Most wealthy not all most pay not only their fair share but also give to charity especially conservative church goers. This passage deals more with one being abundantly rich but spiritually poor not knowing God or having the riches of God. It also deals with greed and the material aspects without the spiritual aspects. And yet this passage lets us know with out the spiritual fruit our riches means nothing. Solomon had great riches and yet it was a blessing a gift from God. But Solomon asked for wisdom instead of riches to lead his people. Nothing about this passage is political like the way you want it to sound if that's what your trying to make it out to be. It's not a crime or a sin to have great wealth not at all but when the poor cry out and you give a deaf ear you'll lose all that you have and your soul. But it's free will to give to the poor and should remain a free will. Again conservatives pay taxes and almost every conservative wealthy or not gives to the poor.
I know a person right now that's a huge Obama supporter he draws a check and announces to the world he's a poor man. The only thing is he loves shopping at lowes way too much and takes his money and spends it on stuff not needed then asks my mom if he could borrow money to pay his bills after he goes out and spends his income on material items. Ask yourself what's poor and why are so many people in the Us in a bad position?
I can tell you countless stories of people claiming to be dirt poor going out and telling sob stories over and over again taking advantage of other people. It happens all the time in my home town and it never stops.
I mean really when I see people on the side of the interstate exit begging for money I never give them a dime just because I refuse to be a victim of someone con. I do give to those in desperate need when I know their situation I gladly give.
The other poster's posted scriptures are correct and applies to all.

YOU, applicable to your last paragraph, are WRONG. In this case, YOU are accepting the role of Judge and Jury of that person. Gifting is from the heart, not what size shoe the person has on holding the sign. You give because you want to give. You then have performed your duty for God. What that person does with that money, is their own consequence, not yours. We are not responsible for that other person. You better get your ducks in a row.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

really now wrote:
<quoted text>what is left, the financials they have, or the status they achieved.
I heard that !

Unfortunately, neither of which will mean a damn thing when the Pearly Gates swing open. What will matter is, their heart. God may have to call out the Marines to find one in a wealthy person these days. Very few. The eye of a needle is small and a fat cat can't get thru it.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Did I mention...entrepreneurship is BOOMING ! I LOVE it. Small business...take back America and tell the big gluttens to kiss off. Who needs 'em.
Key

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
The other poster's posted scriptures are correct and applies to all.
YOU, applicable to your last paragraph, are WRONG. In this case, YOU are accepting the role of Judge and Jury of that person. Gifting is from the heart, not what size shoe the person has on holding the sign. You give because you want to give. You then have performed your duty for God. What that person does with that money, is their own consequence, not yours. We are not responsible for that other person. You better get your ducks in a row.
For starters my priorities are straight and the guy taking advantage of others while on government assistance all he thinks about is money all the time. When I told him how much I made a year his eyes just about popped out of his head and I could tell he wasnt even happy for me. I give because I won't to give just not to that particular person just because hell go to lowes and by another item he doesn't need so when it's time for him to pay his monthly bills he complains about how he's barely making it. The guy is just too greedy a common trait among the liberals. I pay taxes because its the law of course however paying taxes only benifits a swelling government and does nothing to move a economy foward especially when all the tax money goes into liberal pockets. Listen puke up fraud is everywhere especially in the liberal party I like how the American Red Cross only gives a very little portion and I mean a little portion to those in dire need of money or supplies. The way I see it I have the right to pick and choose where my money goes or who I donate to. But as for taxes your crazy if you believe taxation on the wealthy is going to keep our economy going while keeping up dead beats who refuse to take responsibility. And do t miss understand what I just said the wealthy should pay taxes and they do they do pay their fair share. But you bottom feeders continue to spend spend spend and yet you bash and demonize those having to pay for your mistakes. Like I said the wealthy conservatives are the back bone to this nation. Honestly the Conservative party is the working class from low income to high income. Think about that when you recieve your government check next time.
And do you see any wrong in what the IRS did to those innocent people you know the tax payers tea party members and supporters and conservative small business owners? Or do you except the bullying and targeting this admins uses to get one up on his enemies?
Key

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that !
Unfortunately, neither of which will mean a damn thing when the Pearly Gates swing open. What will matter is, their heart. God may have to call out the Marines to find one in a wealthy person these days. Very few. The eye of a needle is small and a fat cat can't get thru it.
Lol and greedy bitter liberals can't seem to find the right path.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Key wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters my priorities are straight and the guy taking advantage of others while on government assistance all he thinks about is money all the time. When I told him how much I made a year his eyes just about popped out of his head and I could tell he wasnt even happy for me. I give because I won't to give just not to that particular person just because hell go to lowes and by another item he doesn't need so when it's time for him to pay his monthly bills he complains about how he's barely making it. The guy is just too greedy a common trait among the liberals. I pay taxes because its the law of course however paying taxes only benifits a swelling government and does nothing to move a economy foward especially when all the tax money goes into liberal pockets. Listen puke up fraud is everywhere especially in the liberal party I like how the American Red Cross only gives a very little portion and I mean a little portion to those in dire need of money or supplies. The way I see it I have the right to pick and choose where my money goes or who I donate to. But as for taxes your crazy if you believe taxation on the wealthy is going to keep our economy going while keeping up dead beats who refuse to take responsibility. And do t miss understand what I just said the wealthy should pay taxes and they do they do pay their fair share. But you bottom feeders continue to spend spend spend and yet you bash and demonize those having to pay for your mistakes. Like I said the wealthy conservatives are the back bone to this nation. Honestly the Conservative party is the working class from low income to high income. Think about that when you recieve your government check next time.
And do you see any wrong in what the IRS did to those innocent people you know the tax payers tea party members and supporters and conservative small business owners? Or do you except the bullying and targeting this admins uses to get one up on his enemies?
Why would you discuss your income with a person holding a sign at a street corner? You must have been quite desperate to boast?

When there are disasters, the Red Cross is ON THE GROUND. People like you would complain if you were hung with a new rope.

Oh, I'm sure the wealthy's taxes (that wouldn't be you) should get higher and higher, because if they insist on making the govt. more wealthy just for them to turn around and pay off the poor person to keep them poor, then hey, what's your complaint? Here's the deal. When Bush gave them their biggest cut in history, the govt. got more revenue from them, right? Right. The wealthy made more money. The wealthy made Bush look good. Bush kept the little ones ....little. Cute little club they are all in together on. Now explain to me again who it is that expands government?

Innocent? Innocent? You'd better get back quick to what you do best. You're on my turf and I'm aware of alot more than your little brain could handle and we'll leave it there. I don't know that I'd refer to it as target. I'd refer to it more as necessary.

You know. One thing I hate is, when your party uses churches to put out propaganda.....in the name of the Lord. Nothing like playing the game and for those who follow the Tea Party like sheep that aren't wealthy, I consider them....unlearned. Democrats, on the other hand, are getting abit sick of your constant trashing. And you will find that according to statistics, Democrats are smarter. Your party will be the destruction of this country. Write it down.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Key wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and greedy bitter liberals can't seem to find the right path.
We found it to the White House twice in a row and we'll find it again 2016 regardless of your propaganda instilling fear and hate among the people.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Your party was so tripping over itself that your lead man stepped down.....with an $8M going away present. About how many jobs could that have created you reckon? You bring a woman out of Alaska that couldn't do anything but shoot moose, she embarrassed McCain from one end to the other and finally even Fox had to put her on the "occasional" payroll. The only fame she managed was writing a book, capitalizing on her 15 min., and putting her daughter on Dancing with Stars for more attention and oh yeah, letting her daughter capitalize on getting pregnant prior to marriage, explaining to others why they shouldn't. She did make some money I have to say...more than she would have had she been full time Governor of Alaska vs part time....a State with less population than one Chicago high school. Then enter Beck, the medicated one!

One thing about it. The New Jersey Governor got a real wakeup call and you hated him for that. He witnessed our President being on the job and supporting his state regardless of his position. You didn't like that...did you?

I guess we need another Republican President though...like Lincoln, that would clean you people up and let you know you can't have slaves. By today's standards, those southern Democrats would be Republican, and Lincoln would be Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 74 of74
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min republiCONS 138,434
Government defiance 11 min Uhhhh 7
WE Need Four New Magistrates in Whitley County!! 19 min Charley 3
what song are you listening to??? (Oct '09) 22 min Dis Grace 206
listen up all you HOLIER THAN THOU holy rollers! 30 min russian-italian-babe 35
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege 33 min BLM 161
Bob Terrell 46 min history nut 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Laurel County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••