Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now speakup knows each rich person's heart and that they don't give because they want to but because they want a tax deduction. I love that rich have money to spend to pay in taxes and keep up the lazy bums who draws fromthe gopvernment. If it weren't for what they rich do pay, we'd be hurting because this country can't be carried on the back of the working class.
What it really boils down to is minding one's own business and not butting into other people finances and business. You live your life and let other do what they want and live theirs.
Stay close to me now and allow me to give you a lesson in economics. Although I just hate that stuff! Do you realize how sick you make us with your constant babble about "IF it weren't for the rich...bla bla bla......". IF the dog hadn't stopped to shi-, it would have caught the rabbit. Now, here you go for some real facts...dear. I hope you can handle this without being sedated.

Tax CUTS for the rich do NOT help the economy and here's why. Tax CUTS for the rich only increase government revenue. Increasing Govt. revenue only empowers the govt. further. The Govt. then takes those monies and distributes them as the administration deems fit. The majority then goes to special interest, while they pass a crumb out to lower income that makes them so happy, they shi- on themselves. GWB gave the rich the biggest tax CUT in history. It accomplished nothing....12 yrs., no jobs.

Enter Obama. Raise taxes on the rich which automatically gives them incentive to find further deductions to be able to maintain a lower tax. It's called "deductions" vs "cut". Raising taxes on the rich houses it's own automatic incentive. For example, giving jobs is a "deduction". Giving a "cut" 21st century only automatically gives higher profits they clearly are no longer investing in our country with. 12 yrs. proved that to us if nothing else.

"Credits" help to sustain OR maintain an economy. Those monies are spent in the market, which cycles to either sustain a sinking economy, or, stimulate. Without "credits", some folk wouldn't have a dime to spend in the economy.

At the present time, if you took all "average" citizens money out of the marketplace and ONLY left the rich to support it, we'd be defunct before you could count to 5, which might be your educational limitation. The REASON the economy began it's avalanche under GWB was simply because he gave it all away...in the wrong directions.

You're excused for a 15 min. recess....
Joslyn

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Speakup is an idiot, spins everything to fit their arguement just like a democrat.....
oh get over it

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

christine wrote:
<quoted text>that still wont whitewash all the lies he has told and all the times he has bowed to the muslims against his own. the bible says charity begins at home. obama and his administration are bent on destroying america all the way. obamalies.com or obamalies.net and he still may not get out of his benghazi capers. latest: http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-daily-rundown/...
Oh bent on destroying america. I believe the Bush men bow down to the middle eastern people more so, they love the oil, and the Bin-laden family. Bush broke this country by going to war in Iraq, calling military off from Afghanistan where he knew the perpetrator of the 911 killings was from. He had it in his mind, since child hood to get the man, Saddam who put a hit on daddys head, that was his personal agenda, to feel proud of himself. When I see casualties due to Bush lying and taking us into Iraq, I think his signature should be on every prosthetic limb the soldiers have to wear, G.W. Bush set out to destroy America and phase out the middle class, he succeeded. He gave the rich their tax breaks. Now the Bush family are buying up water resources in distant places, because they know due to pollutions and such, water will be scarce soon and they will bottle the water and sell it, now that is not what I call a honest man, but a selfish, money loving, self centered, fake.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Joslyn wrote:
Speakup is an idiot, spins everything to fit their arguement just like a democrat.....
NO spins, just fact, that's all. It fits my agenda because it is the right agenda. You can't put a square peg in a round hole...or, maybe you could?
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

oh get over it wrote:
<quoted text>Oh bent on destroying america. I believe the Bush men bow down to the middle eastern people more so, they love the oil, and the Bin-laden family. Bush broke this country by going to war in Iraq, calling military off from Afghanistan where he knew the perpetrator of the 911 killings was from. He had it in his mind, since child hood to get the man, Saddam who put a hit on daddys head, that was his personal agenda, to feel proud of himself. When I see casualties due to Bush lying and taking us into Iraq, I think his signature should be on every prosthetic limb the soldiers have to wear, G.W. Bush set out to destroy America and phase out the middle class, he succeeded. He gave the rich their tax breaks. Now the Bush family are buying up water resources in distant places, because they know due to pollutions and such, water will be scarce soon and they will bottle the water and sell it, now that is not what I call a honest man, but a selfish, money loving, self centered, fake.
The wealthy make things happen so they can get wealthier and some can't comprehend that.

Liberal groups were targeted under the GWB administration...including the NAACP, yet right wing didn't consider that enough to spout through the internet with, yet they're on top of this new thing, which our President had nothing to do with. Every tree has some bad apples....unless of course, it's a perfect tree.

I'd be hardpressed to consider the Tea Party nonprofit myself if I were making the decision. If they aren't after a political agenda, then oceans don't have water!
Doug

Clintwood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Do I care if the rich get rich, He** no. Should you care, He** no! Mind your own business. It's everybody caring about other's business that's got the world in the shape it's in now.
Doug

Clintwood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
The wealthy make things happen so they can get wealthier and some can't comprehend that.
Liberal groups were targeted under the GWB administration...including the NAACP, yet right wing didn't consider that enough to spout through the internet with, yet they're on top of this new thing, which our President had nothing to do with. Every tree has some bad apples....unless of course, it's a perfect tree.
I'd be hardpressed to consider the Tea Party nonprofit myself if I were making the decision. If they aren't after a political agenda, then oceans don't have water!
The Tea Party is out to right the sinking ship that is the current administration's pathway for our country.

Rand Paul will right the ship!
Self Made

La Fayette, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax does need to increase on the wealthy, workers need to be paid a decent living wage, and subsequently, alot of social programs could be eliminated. The money would cycle back into the economy and it's people, vs the wealthy and government. Paying a lower percentage of tax and more revenue to the govt. only centralizes that money. It then forces the govt. to selectively pass it to the people. This is NOT the right way.
I have never heard such idiotic nonsense. Wages are too high now. That's why all our manufacturing jobs moved overseas. As moral issues go, the push for a "living wage" is purely evil.

We should abolish the minimum wage and wage-hour laws. Whenever the minimum wage has been increased, the most obvious result has been an increase in the number or workers who can't find jobs. That is because employers pay for productivity and when a job's value become less than what the employer is required to pay the worker to do it that job is eliminated. The free market, not government, should set the value of labor.
Moneybags

Clintwood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

I agree whole heartedly Self Made. People think they have to have everything that cannot afford it and more money will not help these people. Everyone needs to know how to live with a lot less than they have. People are never satiusfied and won't be even if the minimum wage were 20 dollars per hour right today!

But to their credit Liberals do think Government is the solution to everything. That's those communist dreams coming out.
Moneybags

Clintwood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

If a higher minimum wage increases the wage rates of unskilled workers above the level that would be established by market forces, the quantity of unskilled workers employed will fall. The minimum wage will price the services of the least productive (and therefore lowest-wage) workers out of the market.... The direct results of minimum wage legislation are clearly mixed. Some workers, most likely those whose previous wages were closest to the minimum, will enjoy higher wages. This is known as the "ripple effect". The ripple effect shows that when you increase the minimum wage the wages of all others will consequently increase due the need for relativity.

Others, particularly those with the lowest prelegislation wage rates, will be unable to find work. They will be pushed into the ranks of the unemployed or out of the labor force. Some argue that by increasing the federal minimum wage, however, the economy will be adversely affected due to small businesses not being able to keep up with the need to subsequently increase all workers wages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_wage
Equilibrium

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

A Giver wrote:
Jesus wasn't barring rich people from heaven but stating
that it would be more difficult for them because they were more concerned
with the things of this earth such as their wealth, than serving God. Such
as the rich young person he had just spoken to.
The only thing that would stop anyone from going to heaven is rejecting
Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
It is good and commendable to give to charities and help the poor but no
one can buy their way into heaven, not even Bill Gates. No matter how
much wealth a person has or gives to others, the same rules apply to everyone
So if heaven is your goal, read and repeat Romans 10:9,10 out loud to the Lord,
ask for forgiveness of your sins,repent from them, whatever they may be and your
reservation will be confirmed. Then all this giving you are doing will be added to your
account, here and in heaven.
Then if you give from you heart and still blessed with possessions, they are trippled from the Lord BECAUSE of your giving.
But do not let them come between you and Jesus.
Keep giving.
1:peter-4:8 And above all things have fervent love among yourselves: for love shall cover a multitude of sins.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party is out to right the sinking ship that is the current administration's pathway for our country.
Rand Paul will right the ship!
Rand Paul couldn't diagnost a catarac, let alone a ship he has no conception of being captain of...and, won't be. Please put him up there and watch us make a paper doll out of him, the little wild haired rookie squirt that he is. He'll be like Daddy..stay in there for years and just shoot his mouth off.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Moneybags wrote:
If a higher minimum wage increases the wage rates of unskilled workers above the level that would be established by market forces, the quantity of unskilled workers employed will fall. The minimum wage will price the services of the least productive (and therefore lowest-wage) workers out of the market.... The direct results of minimum wage legislation are clearly mixed. Some workers, most likely those whose previous wages were closest to the minimum, will enjoy higher wages. This is known as the "ripple effect". The ripple effect shows that when you increase the minimum wage the wages of all others will consequently increase due the need for relativity.
Others, particularly those with the lowest prelegislation wage rates, will be unable to find work. They will be pushed into the ranks of the unemployed or out of the labor force. Some argue that by increasing the federal minimum wage, however, the economy will be adversely affected due to small businesses not being able to keep up with the need to subsequently increase all workers wages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_wage
Only because your team wants that to happen and since the wealthy have majority control, that's precisely what it is and has NOTHNG to do with market.

That's old school thought taken straight from a text. As Obama said to Romney "we do have submarines now". lmao
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Equilibrium wrote:
<quoted text>
1:peter-4:8 And above all things have fervent love among yourselves: for love shall cover a multitude of sins.
Apparently there's no much love among the rich and famous who hold millions in their realm and we have a nation of starvation. What would Jesus say? Would He say "it's ok to give to selective starving and not others when you have the means to do so"? If you think Jesus picks and chooses like the wealthy do their contributions, I'm fear you and I may have a different Jesus goin' fer us.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Doug wrote:
Do I care if the rich get rich, He** no. Should you care, He** no! Mind your own business. It's everybody caring about other's business that's got the world in the shape it's in now.
People should care about people. If they did, the world wouldn't be in the shape it's in.
Key

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good statemente. Problem is, the wealthy seldom give it from the heart. They give it for a tax deduction. Yes, it is there for the taking, but that's man's law and not God's. It suppose to be given from the heart, or, it's worthless and won't be counted. It's worth more to God if a poor person gives 25 cents than it is for a millionaire to give $1M for a deduction. Contributions don't always have to = money either. There are so many that are willing to help someone, yet don't have monetary means. That's o.k. Just the support and physical help means everything to God.
You give a lot of bs from the heart.
Tedtalks

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently there's no much love among the rich and famous who hold millions in their realm and we have a nation of starvation. What would Jesus say? Would He say "it's ok to give to selective starving and not others when you have the means to do so"? If you think Jesus picks and chooses like the wealthy do their contributions, I'm fear you and I may have a different Jesus goin' fer us.
I think you missunderstood the post?
Equilibrium

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Isaiah 56:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.
Paul supporter

Clintwood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul couldn't diagnost a catarac, let alone a ship he has no conception of being captain of...and, won't be. Please put him up there and watch us make a paper doll out of him, the little wild haired rookie squirt that he is. He'll be like Daddy..stay in there for years and just shoot his mouth off.
Rand Paul could take you to school on anything you want to debate on, Jack!

You think you're so smart, but you show your ignorance and stupidity when you type the things you do on here. Now, go worship your mighty leader........as you think he's God.
Paul supporter

Clintwood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
People should care about people. If they did, the world wouldn't be in the shape it's in.
What an idiot! No one has to care about anyone's business to care about people. Those are two different issues. You're a typical democrat moron aren't you? Apples and oranges here.

You can care about people without caring about their lifestyle, business, feelings, etc. You've been schooled!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy