President Obama Raising Minimum Wage
normal guy

Mason, OH

#144 May 4, 2013
bARRY SOETORO aka BARACK OBAMA aka The man from Luke 10:18 ..... Luke 10:18, in which Jesus says,“I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.” KJV

the word for lightning is indeed “baraq” in Hebrew(bible language) For u libtards....

Heights or Heavens ...Translates Bamah ...

Fall and or From = Hebrew VAV Sixth letter.

So in other words in LUKE 10:18 Jesus said, I beheld Satan As Baraq O Bamah.....

SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#147 May 4, 2013
A person who calls another an ignorant evolved monkey proves to me you have absolutely no Biblical intellect whatsoever and I would consider it a total waste of my intellectual energies to even comment to your -10 IQ level.

Are we clear about that?
LOL

London, KY

#148 May 4, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>

The only market you might know something about would be the supermarket. The only thing you know about a "put" is when you put your black hat on a rack after a hard day chewing tobacco and the only thing you know about a "call" is when someone rings your phone.
Puts and Calls. Can you explain why everyone can make money in the market but puts and calls are zero sum games? Can you tell me why you might lose or gain more on puts and calls than just on stocks or funds? Put in a call to somebody that can explain that to you and get back to us.
LOL

London, KY

#149 May 4, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
A person who calls another an ignorant evolved monkey proves to me you have absolutely no Biblical intellect whatsoever and I would consider it a total waste of my intellectual energies to even comment to your -10 IQ level.
Are we clear about that?
Now there's some math I would really like to see. A person can have a low IQ but I don't think it can be negative. That would be literally impossible I do believe. Of course, you just said it for emphasis. Never wrong.

Do you also know that PET scans have shown that the higher the IQ the less a brain works to solve a problem. So, you know, if you're actually expending intellectual energy, they you're just not that sharp. But we're all clear on that.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#150 May 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's some math I would really like to see. A person can have a low IQ but I don't think it can be negative. That would be literally impossible I do believe. Of course, you just said it for emphasis. Never wrong.
Do you also know that PET scans have shown that the higher the IQ the less a brain works to solve a problem. So, you know, if you're actually expending intellectual energy, they you're just not that sharp. But we're all clear on that.
"....they you're.....". Where you coming from?

So, according to you, IQ means nothing. There goes that damn Harvard Degree you so desperately dreamed of as a lost child.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#151 May 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Puts and Calls. Can you explain why everyone can make money in the market but puts and calls are zero sum games? Can you tell me why you might lose or gain more on puts and calls than just on stocks or funds? Put in a call to somebody that can explain that to you and get back to us.
You've been playing in the supermarket again, haven't you?

Puts and Calls require quantitative techniques which are far beyond your learning capacity. Face it. You're in Kindergarten in comparison to the real players. I could put in calls to plenty that could blow your mind. Trust me on that.

Ask anyone in the market around 2008 if they lost any more on Puts and Calls vs the market. Your entire world is a game dear. Oh and I'm sure you know risk is higher on Puts and Calls? Strikes are a b---- sometimes!

Did I mention how small you are?

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#152 May 4, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been playing in the supermarket again, haven't you?
Puts and Calls require quantitative techniques which are far beyond your learning capacity. Face it. You're in Kindergarten in comparison to the real players. I could put in calls to plenty that could blow your mind. Trust me on that.
Ask anyone in the market around 2008 if they lost any more on Puts and Calls vs the market. Your entire world is a game dear. Oh and I'm sure you know risk is higher on Puts and Calls? Strikes are a b---- sometimes!
Did I mention how small you are?
Do you have a life, outside of taxes and ignorant political talk?

Politics are gonna be obsolete soon, so why worry about it?
Because of the division in the opinions between Conservatives and liberals, we will soon be having another civil war, and both parties will be dissolved, and be no more.

Of the thousands of people i meet each week, 98% are tired of the liberal agenda of the government interfering in their life. The only ones wanting it, are the ones that aren`t willing to do things for themselves and feel entitled to others hard work.

This country was in better shape when people only made a dollar an hour, because everytime you raise the wages, the price of EVERYTHING goes up to take it all away.
LOL

Krypton, KY

#153 May 4, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been playing in the supermarket again, haven't you?
Puts and Calls require quantitative techniques which are far beyond your learning capacity. Face it. You're in Kindergarten in comparison to the real players. I could put in calls to plenty that could blow your mind. Trust me on that.
Ask anyone in the market around 2008 if they lost any more on Puts and Calls vs the market. Your entire world is a game dear. Oh and I'm sure you know risk is higher on Puts and Calls? Strikes are a b---- sometimes!
Did I mention how small you are?
You haven't told me why puts and calls are a zero sum game but the general market is not.

If you could ask everybody that had puts and calls in 2008, you would find that some lost more than the market and some gained more.

You need to ask somebody about that. It's readily apparent that you haven't a clue.

Strikes are not a b----- at all. Again, you revert to your limited tax knowledge and confuse the market with tax compliance.

Did I mention how projective you are. You can look that up too or call someone to explain what it means.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#154 May 5, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a life, outside of taxes and ignorant political talk?
Politics are gonna be obsolete soon, so why worry about it?
Because of the division in the opinions between Conservatives and liberals, we will soon be having another civil war, and both parties will be dissolved, and be no more.
Of the thousands of people i meet each week, 98% are tired of the liberal agenda of the government interfering in their life. The only ones wanting it, are the ones that aren`t willing to do things for themselves and feel entitled to others hard work.
This country was in better shape when people only made a dollar an hour, because everytime you raise the wages, the price of EVERYTHING goes up to take it all away.
And do you have any life outside of preparing yourself for Hell?

People you talk to? Thousands? How many of your small towns does that encompass? lol I likewise talk to alot of people (I won't stretch it as far as you did with your lie) and 95% of them favor Obama's agenda. The people you speak with obviously are missing Tues. & Wed. and don't even know where the Capitol is.

I do agree times were better decades ago....BEFORE Corporate America became so frickin' greedy and felt they desserved 71% of the nation's wealth. There was a time when employers appreciated employees and visa versa. No more and if you think any differently, you're out of it. With the money big corporate America profits, a couple dollars an hour more hasn't hurt them one iota. Maybe you should understand they get it back 100%. They have the business, they pay you and you turn around and spend your money in their businesses. The money is continually cycling around in their pockets, not yours. Corporate America searches daily for a justifiable reason to raise their prices. They're having a field day right now. I see companies currently that continue to show their highest profits in history, yet cry to their employees about their pissy wage. Wake up and stop defending the ones defeating you.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#155 May 5, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't told me why puts and calls are a zero sum game but the general market is not.
If you could ask everybody that had puts and calls in 2008, you would find that some lost more than the market and some gained more.
You need to ask somebody about that. It's readily apparent that you haven't a clue.
Strikes are not a b----- at all. Again, you revert to your limited tax knowledge and confuse the market with tax compliance.
Did I mention how projective you are. You can look that up too or call someone to explain what it means.
Oh my goodness, IT'S looking for more praise isn't it?

I could blow your little country ass over to farmer John's pasture if I wanted to. You have no frickin' clue period. I'm not on here to circulate my specific skills. But I will tell you one thing. You can downplay the tax angle as much as you feel you need to in order to pump your broken down chest, but it means EVERYTHING to what you MAY do. You're pissed because I'm exposing what you do ONLY for commission purposes and you could give a crap less what REAL WORLD affect it has on your customer. I don't give a hoot if you triple someone's investment. You, in most cases, create snowball effects and by the time they pay you and their tax bill on it, your triple puts them in the minus column. You might try your bull with a novice, but tread lightly on this one or I'll expose more information on you than you desire.

Are we clear? Did any analyst ever tell you that at the end of the journey, not too often will you come out with one dollar your employer contributed? lol Would you actually tell someone that double deduction would ever happen?

Oh, and did I mention, you're so small? I'm an 800# gorilla. That makes me tough.
Clown Reid

Houston, TX

#156 May 5, 2013
I'd rather be a Conservative Nut Job
Than a liberal with NO nuts and NO job!!

Obama is WHY STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN't VOTE

OMG obama must go: http://www.facebook.com/pages/OMG-Obama-Must-...
LOL

Louisville, KY

#157 May 6, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
"....they you're.....". Where you coming from?
So, according to you, IQ means nothing. There goes that damn Harvard Degree you so desperately dreamed of as a lost child.
As you say sorry about the typo. Should be "then".

I never said IQ means nothing. I said I want to see the math that gets a negative IQ answer. Again it's something you've heard but never understood. Look up the calculation and use that Harvard level mind to tell me how you get a negative.
LOL

Louisville, KY

#158 May 6, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness, IT'S looking for more praise isn't it?
I could blow your little country ass over to farmer John's pasture if I wanted to. You have no frickin' clue period. I'm not on here to circulate my specific skills. But I will tell you one thing. You can downplay the tax angle as much as you feel you need to in order to pump your broken down chest, but it means EVERYTHING to what you MAY do. You're pissed because I'm exposing what you do ONLY for commission purposes and you could give a crap less what REAL WORLD affect it has on your customer. I don't give a hoot if you triple someone's investment. You, in most cases, create snowball effects and by the time they pay you and their tax bill on it, your triple puts them in the minus column. You might try your bull with a novice, but tread lightly on this one or I'll expose more information on you than you desire.
Are we clear? Did any analyst ever tell you that at the end of the journey, not too often will you come out with one dollar your employer contributed? lol Would you actually tell someone that double deduction would ever happen?
Oh, and did I mention, you're so small? I'm an 800# gorilla. That makes me tough.
I understand. You can't tell me why puts and calls are a zero sum game because you don't know. You don't understand the difference in market and tax strategy and you're stuck in your small tax world doing your small tax tasks with the intelligence of a gorilla. You are just another uneducated, uninformed, inexperienced pretender. Your type is everywhere.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#159 May 6, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. You can't tell me why puts and calls are a zero sum game because you don't know. You don't understand the difference in market and tax strategy and you're stuck in your small tax world doing your small tax tasks with the intelligence of a gorilla. You are just another uneducated, uninformed, inexperienced pretender. Your type is everywhere.
Why is it people from Louisville seem to have a better understanding of the real world,

Oh! I get it, its not the mafioso capital of the free world. Chicago thuganomics. Democrats can hardly keep their officials from going to prison.
LOL

Louisville, KY

#160 May 6, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it people from Louisville seem to have a better understanding of the real world,
Oh! I get it, its not the mafioso capital of the free world. Chicago thuganomics. Democrats can hardly keep their officials from going to prison.
Personally, I don't know why. I'm from Laurel County but I'm in Louisville. I could ask somebody for you.
LOL

Louisville, KY

#161 May 6, 2013
But I see what you're saying. No "machine" I guess.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#162 May 6, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it people from Louisville seem to have a better understanding of the real world,
Oh! I get it, its not the mafioso capital of the free world. Chicago thuganomics. Democrats can hardly keep their officials from going to prison.
We may be the mafioso capital, however, I'm not them. I'm me. I stand alone. Just because the Kentucky Derby is held in Louisville doesn't mean you're a horse, does it?

You'd better get to Washington so you can help Boehner & Co. try to finagle a way to stop workers from getting overtime pay! Now there's you one! That's right folks. The Republican Party is trying their best to sugar coat a way to have employers NOT have to pay you overtime. Instead, they feel you need a couple days off to compensate! That and 6 cents will pay your bills I'm sure!

Satan, before you go to Hell, go help 'em out. Oh, I forgot. You're self-employed and got all that cash flow. lol
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#163 May 6, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I don't know why. I'm from Laurel County but I'm in Louisville. I could ask somebody for you.
Yeah, the risk taker you are, I'm sure you bet on the long shot and lost your address!
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#164 May 6, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. You can't tell me why puts and calls are a zero sum game because you don't know. You don't understand the difference in market and tax strategy and you're stuck in your small tax world doing your small tax tasks with the intelligence of a gorilla. You are just another uneducated, uninformed, inexperienced pretender. Your type is everywhere.
I do know of course why that is, but I wanted you to exercise your ego for abit.

Isn't gambling also a zero sum game? So, tell me Einstein, do you give a crap that with Puts and Calls there's only shifting? Do you actually give a crap about overall wealth change? Or, do you care about No. 1? Futures indeed are a greater risk than the market. What YOU, as an individual really cares about, is your own wealth. How close am I on that? One shifts overall wealth. The other creates overall wealth. I'm sure all brokers are in the business to be concerned about overall. lol Is it not the commission part that buys your biscuits? Now you can come back and feed us your line that with overall wealth, it benefits economy, while in fact, all you right wingers care about is No. 1. Isn't that so Joe?

Now, you better git on outta here with Satan and assist Boehner & Co. in trying to figure out another way to protect big corporate America by cheating employees out of overtime! I bet you'd be good at that too! lmao

Did I mention you're small?
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#165 May 6, 2013
Did I mention there are 90 yr. olds sitting on half million in losses they'll die with before they use them because of your BRILLIANT strategies? lmao But hey, that ($3000)/yr. is a big deal. lol

No matter what strategy you call strategy, what really counts is when the fat lady sings. I really wish you'd concentrate at least 10 min. a year on tax selling. That way, when the fat lady sings, a 90 yr. old wouldn't wind up with half million losses to take to a grave with 'em! But hey, I know you have GOT to be perfect and do it all right! lmao

Look out......here he comes! lol He's now got the floor and going to tell me how stupid I am, remind me of Chicago politics and let me know I picked up any "little" thing I know off the sidewalk. That's what 800# gorillas do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patrick 148,873
wayne supply 5 hr Cat Grinesdorffer 14
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 5 hr Butters 23
hillary extravagant lifestyle 6 hr Shannon 3
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 6 hr John 573
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 6 hr tired of it all 9,236
Cheating at Kroger 7 hr Worker 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages