Surveillance video captures vandalism...

Surveillance video captures vandalism on bridge

There are 154 comments on the WKYT-TV Lexington story from Sep 17, 2010, titled Surveillance video captures vandalism on bridge. In it, WKYT-TV Lexington reports that:

A woman and two children, took what at first appeared to be a peaceful afternoon stroll on the Engineer Street bridge in Corbin on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT-TV Lexington.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
idk

London, KY

#143 Sep 24, 2010
Idk if anyone has posted this or not but Corbin Police have identified the woman caught on surveillance tape throwing flowerpots from the Engineer Street Bridge as Brenda Taylor Webb, but they suspect she has checked into The Trillium Center to a local hospital to avoid arrest.

http://thenewsjournal.net/details.cfm...
cant you read

Prestonsburg, KY

#144 Sep 24, 2010
idk wrote:
Idk if anyone has posted this or not but Corbin Police have identified the woman caught on surveillance tape throwing flowerpots from the Engineer Street Bridge as Brenda Taylor Webb, but they suspect she has checked into The Trillium Center to a local hospital to avoid arrest.
duh it has been posted on here several times
alright

Phelps, KY

#145 Sep 24, 2010
idk wrote:
Thanks for that. I went to the News Journal site and read the story. It is amazing what people will do to avoid the consequences of their actions.
curious

Madisonville, KY

#146 Sep 25, 2010
spellcheck wrote:
<quoted text>You put yourself throgh college,huh?Didn't they teach ENGLISH in that college?Your spelling does NOT reflect that of a college sudent!
wrong spell.... you typed throgh, it is THROUGH!!! LOL
Jessica Webb

Madisonville, KY

#147 Sep 25, 2010
Truthfully,this is my mother and my youngest brother and just to let all of you people that are talkin to so much stuff and you actaully think you know everythin that goes on in my familys life.
1.)my mom is sick...physically and mentally
she had not ate in 2 to 3 weeks and got badly sick and if my lil brother had not got her to the hospital in time she could of died.
2.)shes not in the hospital to avoid gettin put into jail shes there to get help and once she gets out of the hospital shes goin to do whats right.
3.)were in foster care!
4.)just get a life and stop making ours a living hell!
thanks!
What a load of bullcrap

Phelps, KY

#148 Sep 25, 2010
Jessica Webb wrote:
Truthfully,this is my mother and my youngest brother and just to let all of you people that are talkin to so much stuff and you actaully think you know everythin that goes on in my familys life.
she had not ate in 2 to 3 weeks and got badly sick and if my lil brother had not got her to the hospital in time she could of died.
2.)shes not in the hospital to avoid gettin put into jail shes there to get help and once she gets out of the hospital shes goin to do whats right.
3.)were in foster care!
thanks!
I call BS.

Your mother was physically strong enough to walk herself down to that bridge and toss flower pots over the side. And isn't it convenient how she only got so sick she needed to be in the hospital right at the same time police wanted to arrest here. What a coincidence!!!!

Why isn't your brother in school? Is he sick too?

If your mother's life is a living hell then good. Perhaps she will think twice before destroying public property next time.
duckie

Dyer, TN

#149 Sep 25, 2010
Jessica Webb wrote:
3.)were in foster care!
thanks!
get real if she had not ate in 2 or 3 week she would be dead and she deserves hell the duck were saying bad things to her and the flower pots observely had something really bad to say NOT she walk her behind to that pretty bridge and felt like being a butthead ADMIT IT she was being a butthead and doesnot need to be a example for smaller children i dont know how much time you get for being a butt she deserves every minute
agree

United States

#150 Sep 26, 2010
duckie wrote:
<quoted text>get real if she had not ate in 2 or 3 week she would be dead and she deserves hell the duck were saying bad things to her and the flower pots observely had something really bad to say NOT she walk her behind to that pretty bridge and felt like being a butthead ADMIT IT she was being a butthead and doesnot need to be a example for smaller children i dont know how much time you get for being a butt she deserves every minute
i also think social workers should look into the Grandbaby mother (Edwards)too i mean why would you allow someone like that to take care of a baby she was with this woman all the time
Blubber

Somerset, KY

#151 Sep 26, 2010
You people make me sick. Is this really something that would get you this torn up? I certainly wish we had more video's of all the other serious crimes that have been committed around. If you saw just 20% of what law enforcement deals with everyday maybe you would get more involved.

Throwing flowers pots off a 100 year old bridge from a lady that is mental and you idiots demanding a federal trial is out of reality. Get over it and go plant some more sun flowers, try picking up the trash around that nasty bridge while your crying.
larry

Madisonville, KY

#152 Sep 26, 2010
first of all she was sick and no she is not avoiding the police and just leave us alone some people have a good life and others dont so just drop this crap my mom is going to pay for the things that got threw over the bridge.
jessica webb

Madisonville, KY

#153 Sep 26, 2010
Okay its like this all the people that sit behind their computer screens and use fake names to hind the person they really are;you all act like your perfect and never did anything in your life that you regret...
im not lying about my mom beening sick her potassium level drop dangerously low she could of died the doctors at corbin hospital said that so thats why shes in the hospital to get help she was in ccu they moved her to the trillium center after she got better...because she needs help!
shes going though hell and so are her kids!
dont worry your pretty little bridge will be looking the way it did before in no time...and i say if you were in my place or if this so someone in your family you would not be sittin behind your computer and saying the things you are...you cant pick your family but you can be there for them!!!
just do me and my family a favor just stop this stupid pointless crap..."Blubber" i agree with you the police more effort in this instead of trying to help the kids and adults that have been raped and the people that are getting killed and things like that...but i do know this is no excuse for my moms and little bothers actions...oh and my niece has NOTHING to do with this...shes only three years old!
nurse

Dyer, TN

#154 Sep 26, 2010
jessica webb wrote:
Okay its like this all the people that sit behind their computer screens and use fake names to hind the person they really are;you all act like your perfect and never did anything in your life that you regret...
im not lying about my mom beening sick her potassium level drop dangerously low she could of died the doctors at corbin hospital said that so thats why shes in the hospital to get help she was in ccu they moved her to the trillium center after she got better...because she needs help!
shes going though hell and so are her kids!
dont worry your pretty little bridge will be looking the way it did before in no time...and i say if you were in my place or if this so someone in your family you would not be sittin behind your computer and saying the things you are...you cant pick your family but you can be there for them!!!
just do me and my family a favor just stop this stupid pointless crap..."Blubber" i agree with you the police more effort in this instead of trying to help the kids and adults that have been raped and the people that are getting killed and things like that...but i do know this is no excuse for my moms and little bothers actions...oh and my niece has NOTHING to do with this...shes only three years old!
yes low potassium is dangerous but a iv drip and all better but i personally am really sick (MAYBE I AM MENTAL)of everyone getting off of any crime by i have a mental problem maybe the next time i get a speeding ticket i claim road rage and take it to the highest court and turn it into a defense like abuse wife defense, and poor man defense, and this woman defense i just mad at the world so im going to take it out on some flower pot and ducks, her poor kids what does she do to them
jessica webb

Madisonville, KY

#155 Sep 26, 2010
nurse wrote:
<quoted text>yes low potassium is dangerous but a iv drip and all better but i personally am really sick (MAYBE I AM MENTAL)of everyone getting off of any crime by i have a mental problem maybe the next time i get a speeding ticket i claim road rage and take it to the highest court and turn it into a defense like abuse wife defense, and poor man defense, and this woman defense i just mad at the world so im going to take it out on some flower pot and ducks, her poor kids what does she do to them
you know none of this is joke and its not funny at all i just really dont understand anything about this whole problem do ou think that you getting on here and writing whatever want is actually goin to do anything its up to the cops not you.....
I want

United States

#158 Oct 17, 2010
To see this vedio any way anyone has the website that it's on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 2 min Don 2,234
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Min 177,245
Native American Ancestry VS African American An... 4 min bent for leather 2
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 5 min Joice 972
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 7 min Ape Yard 2,625
looking for a womanto hangout 1 hr Imkindacool 1
Judy hicks 2 hr Eeeewwwww 19

Keavy Jobs

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages