lee brice concert/ fight

lee brice concert/ fight

Posted in the Keavy Forum

muhammad

Allen, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Anyone here about the rally in valley lol the fight at Lee Brice concert was Awesome
yeah

Murray, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2013
muhammad wrote:
Anyone here about the rally in valley lol the fight at Lee Brice concert was Awesome
I was backstage when it happened... Radios and comm went nuts. Idiots shouldn't be getting wasted in the parking lot then coming in to start fights with innocents. That garbage will not be tolerated...
muhammad

Allen, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I was backstage when it happened... Radios and comm went nuts. Idiots shouldn't be getting wasted in the parking lot then coming in to start fights with innocents. That garbage will not be tolerated...
.......who the heck started the dang fight anyway all I heard was it was a brawl
worst show ever ever ever

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2013
we was there in the forth row and that was the worst night we ever spent down at renfro for any of there concerts.
all of them security ppl needs fired and i mean all of them. they even let that teenage girl run around up front for the whole show and that fight didnt have no body to break it up for over 5 minutes cause them security ppl was all afraid to go up to break it up. what a bad joke the whole night was. we started to wonder if they was gonna be a gun shot after it took so long for them to break it up and they was kids in there with there parents to.
then they was two people who work there that had to be took out when they got in a fight at the snack stand! that says a lot about how bad the place if falling apart when they cant even control they own employees.
now they started selling them tickets thats left over for half off and give the back stage passes to ppl who pay half on top of it? it aint right and we are probly going to stop going there now thanks to the other nite.
renfro valley is gonna go down quick if they dont do something to fix these messes thats been going on in there. if they want ppl to come out there and feel safe and have a good time then they need to hire them some guards that knows how to keep us safe.
and simple is they better learn how to keep a teen ager kid in her seat to. what a terrible show it was. that stupid girl was running all in front of them ppl in the front row. i was surprised no body tripped her ass after it went on so long as it did. we was in the fourth row and could see it all and that security man just flirted with her ever time she ran up there. i know them ppl in the front rows was pissed off and i would of been to. we was in the middle of row four and was tired of her crap. did any body see her mom come up and yell at her? that was the best part of the whole night hehe even though she still kept acting like a hoe up there and the security ppl just let her do it all night.
worst show ever ever ever

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
hell they was even glass beer bottles rolling on the floor before colin rays show the weekend before. they was sitting over there by where you go in the door to get back stage. we heard them get knocked over twice and go rolling and we was clear on the other side that night. ever one else heard them to but it looks like renfro just dont care no more. its getting to where it aint safe to take your family in there. if we can see them all drinking out side then why dont the parking ppl see it before them drunks make it inside? we really thought a gun shot was gonna happen cause no one would go up and break that fight up. and that stupid girl running around in ever ones way and they didnt make her get back in her seat for the whole part of the show? there aint no excuses and we probly just seen our last show there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Strel 149,884
obama plays clown in NC 15 min r sizemore 10
hillary want thugs mothers to speak 21 min r sizemore 10
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 46 min latonyafields6 165
csx 1 hr Thomas 10
DNC refuse to fly American flag 2 hr wormwood 29
8 an uncut 2 hr Oldschool 14

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages