Cheddar's opens tomorrow

Cheddar's opens tomorrow

Posted in the Keavy Forum

excited

London, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2013
Their grand opening will be tomorrow 9-23 at 10:30 and I believe they are open until 10:30 on weeknights and 11:30 on Friday and Saturday. Wooo I can't wait!
wow thanks

London, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Is the chedders chain a good place to chain to eat?
wow thanks

London, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2013
Lol I meant, is the chedders chain a good place to eat at?
excited

London, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2013
It is an amazing place to eat. It's cheaper than any other place around here and the amount of food they give you is insane! I'm going to try and eat there on my lunch break today. Everyone at my work is pretty excited.
edward

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2013
it might best to wait a few weeks so the bugs can get work out.the lines to get in will be long . you might have trouble getting in and out the first few week in 1 hour lunch break.
tim

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 23, 2013
where will it be
oh my gee

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2013
This place is amazing! They give you so much food for cheap.
Known Local

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2013
Where is it located?
411 info

Paris, KY

#13 Sep 24, 2013
Known Local wrote:
Where is it located?
Exit 41, KY W80 turn in like you are going to CB, just past the Chevron gas station/McDonalds.
and

Manchester, KY

#14 Sep 27, 2013
411 info wrote:
<quoted text>
Exit 41, KY W80 turn in like you are going to CB, just past the Chevron gas station/McDonalds.
youll see all the laurel county fools standing around in front of it acting like they never seen food before cant miss it
Wrong

London, KY

#15 Sep 30, 2013
and wrote:
<quoted text>youll see all the laurel county fools standing around in front of it acting like they never seen food before cant miss it
Nope you are wrong! went thru the parking lot seen more out of towners and a lot of manchester and surrounding areas ....Lmao
kool

London, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2013
tried going there toop acked
HAHA

London, KY

#19 Oct 4, 2013
Went 3 times and did not have a pleasent experience either time so this ole boy will not be going back its over rated not to cheap either want a potato with your steak gotta pay for it..want fries with your hamburger gotta pay 1.99 extra for that also seems the things that goes with a meal you get charged extra for and no substituting.
Question

London, KY

#22 Oct 6, 2013
What is good om the menu to get,what has others trued ?
lunch dude

Paris, KY

#23 Oct 6, 2013
Question wrote:
What is good om the menu to get,what has others trued ?
I have only been there once, for lunch and had the chicken pot pie. It came with a house salad and a sweet roll, then sweet tea for under $10, was very good and the service was great.
Question

London, KY

#25 Oct 6, 2013
What else has others tried and liked?
chow hound

Atlanta, GA

#28 Nov 10, 2013
Question wrote:
What else has others tried and liked?
Philly cheesesteak sandwich is to die for. Beer battered shrimp was awesome. Fish tacos, yummmm. Country fried steak with gravy was good. New Orleans pasta,( shrimp, chicken an smoked sausage with a great tangy sauce) was the bomb. Grilled salmon was very good.
As sides I have had mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, seasoned rice, cole slaw and the potato soup and Caesar salad.

Still a lot more to try, but I have been pleased with the food and service ever time I have ate there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Ren 174,726
John root need put out (Mar '14) 28 min SLK 30
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 34 min walk with God 1,892
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 2 hr Fgr 240
News Police: Mother Arrested After Child Found Malno... 4 hr So sad 4
Dr. Khan nurologist 4 hr Hate headaches 3
Lets Play Word Association! (Oct '08) 5 hr winner 1,061

Keavy Jobs

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages