getting posts deleted

getting posts deleted

Posted in the Keavy Forum

someone

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Some people can't face the truth when it's right in your face.
john

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 16, 2013
I agree. Especially when they say horrible things about other people on here. And then when someone says something about them they get it deleted.
hmm

South Fulton, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2013
someone wrote:
Some people can't face the truth when it's right in your face.
What's worse than that is people going out of their way to start trouble. That's the really sad part. People should take it up with each other in person instead of being a keyboard warrior. People need to get a life and stop starting trouble like some scorned little 15 year old girls
TAKE IT ALL

Corbin, KY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What's worse than that is people going out of their way to start trouble. That's the really sad part. People should take it up with each other in person instead of being a keyboard warrior. People need to get a life and stop starting trouble like some scorned little 15 year old girls
And some people can't stand it that some know what they are doing with their elderly family members money.
Jacob

London, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
I've noticed that mostly the posts by the person from Richmond are being deleted. I have seen some pretty nasty things they have said.
wow

Fox River Grove, IL

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Jacob wrote:
I've noticed that mostly the posts by the person from Richmond are being deleted. I have seen some pretty nasty things they have said.
Yeah, the dumbass that keeps talking about Circle K. Their posts are always being deleted. I noticed they always post from either Richmond or Austin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Baker at abc automotive 14 min 3 shift 5
date 47 min Info plz 21
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 49 min town drunk 9,651
Spread This Around & Stop The Lies! 1 hr Just saying 5
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Mortis 1,761
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr IND 170,047
Rachel Rudder 3 hr Notadoper 3

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance