Obama and His health care can kiss my

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keavy

Clay City, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2013
I just found out at work that even though I already had health insurance I have to pay a penalty of 67.00 per person on my plan.That means I will be out almost 400.00 in January just because I carry insurance through work.Why is this man in office?

“100% American”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Dec 27, 2013
Keavy wrote:
I just found out at work that even though I already had health insurance I have to pay a penalty of 67.00 per person on my plan.That means I will be out almost 400.00 in January just because I carry insurance through work.Why is this man in office?
I'm sure Jenny or DumbA can explain it for us.
Obama

London, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2013
Keavy wrote:
I just found out at work that even though I already had health insurance I have to pay a penalty of 67.00 per person on my plan.That means I will be out almost 400.00 in January just because I carry insurance through work.Why is this man in office?
LIE.
hey

Corbin, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2013
I just signed up it will cost me $17.00 a month for insurance....
Keavy

Clay City, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2013
Obama wrote:
<quoted text>LIE.
It ot a lie.If you have insurance through work which I already pay 300.00 a month for you still have to pay a penalty for every person on your policy.Call and find out and you will see it is not a lie.

“Free Bananas and Ophones ”

Since: Aug 11

KFC Wi-Fi

#6 Dec 27, 2013
It's free fo me!

“Free Bananas and Ophones ”

Since: Aug 11

KFC Wi-Fi

#7 Dec 27, 2013
And my foteen children!
DumbA

London, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2013
My in-laws rates dropped over $100 a month and their prescription plan went from $4 each script to just $1 each script.
My father in-law is on blood thinners and my Mother in-law is a diabetic.
They both still work. Him full time, her twice a week.

My insurance is from my job and as far as I know the rates have remained the same - I think the coverage is better or at least more comprehensive.
Keavy

Clay City, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2013
DumbA wrote:
My in-laws rates dropped over $100 a month and their prescription plan went from $4 each script to just $1 each script.
My father in-law is on blood thinners and my Mother in-law is a diabetic.
They both still work. Him full time, her twice a week.
My insurance is from my job and as far as I know the rates have remained the same - I think the coverage is better or at least more comprehensive.
If you carry insurance through work ask them.This is a federal law covered under Obama care.So you best check into it.I am speaking the truth.The working man gets poorer while the free loaders get more cheaper.
uuummm

London, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2013
Keavy wrote:
<quoted text>If you carry insurance through work ask them.This is a federal law covered under Obama care.So you best check into it.I am speaking the truth.The working man gets poorer while the free loaders get more cheaper.
My husband carries insurance through where he works and you are not making any sense.

There is no penalty for getting insurance through work

You say you had insurance on yourself. Did you have it on other members of your family or are they just now getting coverage through your work?
Work for ACA

New Albany, IN

#11 Dec 27, 2013
This is not true. the penalties don't go into effect until 2015.
libs always lie

Brentwood, TN

#12 Dec 27, 2013
As Obamacare Deadline Looms, Insurance Companies Pile On The Taxes
CBS Local (NY)^| December 26, 2013

Time is running out to sign up for Obamacare. Many are still scrambling to get coverage by Jan. 1.

In the meantime, we’re now beginning to see the taxes added on by insurance companies because of the law.

... Most insurance companies don’t tell you about the taxes they add to their premiums. The numbers will vary, but one subscriber said their tax amount is $23.14 a month, or nearly $278 annually.

Other add-ons include:

* A 2 percent premium tax on every health plan.

* A user fee of 3.5 percent to sell through the online marketplace.

* A $2-per-policy fee.

Nonetheless, supporters of the Affordable Care Act claim the neediest will get the best coverage.

(Excerpt) Read more at newyork.cbslocal.com ...
weezy

London, KY

#14 Dec 28, 2013
I was disillusioned just like you when I voted for this clown.

Blue I woulda never thunk it but since you put it in print I guess its true.
Are you still tryin to get the bad taste outta your mouth?
Even more important, do you bend over and tell your wife to kick you occasionally?
Finally, Who are you voting for next pres election?
the joker

Henderson, NV

#15 Dec 28, 2013
all should send in write in votes for jenny or speakup.
they would serve this country just as good as obama has done.
Keavy

Clay City, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2013
Work for ACA wrote:
This is not true. the penalties don't go into effect until 2015.
Wrong,the penalty starts this year.If you carry insurance through your employer you will be penalized 67.00 for every person on your plan.If you are married and have two kids you will owe 268.00.You may not believe me but it is true.
uuummm

London, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2013
Keavy wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong,the penalty starts this year.If you carry insurance through your employer you will be penalized 67.00 for every person on your plan.If you are married and have two kids you will owe 268.00.You may not believe me but it is true.
You keep making claims but offer no proof. There are no penalties for being insured through your work. None.

If you have insurance through your employer you don't have to sign up for anything. The penalty is only for those who do not have a policy that meets the new standards. Now your employer may be making you pay more for a better policy that includes your whole family but there is not penalty for being insured through your employer that I can find.

At least post the source you are supposedly getting this from.
uuummm

London, KY

#19 Dec 30, 2013
Keavy wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong,the penalty starts this year.If you carry insurance through your employer you will be penalized 67.00 for every person on your plan.If you are married and have two kids you will owe 268.00.You may not believe me but it is true.
You seem very confused.

Was your family covered on your policy before? If the company was only covering you and are now covering family there will be a difference in cost.

We got a letter from the company where my spouse works. They cover both of us and they only said that their policy was compliant and made no mention of a fee or penalty or any rate increase.

Please explain further.
Keavy

Clay City, KY

#20 Dec 31, 2013
uuummm wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem very confused.
Was your family covered on your policy before? If the company was only covering you and are now covering family there will be a difference in cost.
We got a letter from the company where my spouse works. They cover both of us and they only said that their policy was compliant and made no mention of a fee or penalty or any rate increase.
Please explain further.
I am not confused.This was a hidden fee to help cover the cost of obamacare.Have your spouse talk to their human resource at work and you will find out i am speaking the truth.
AreYouSerious

Louisville, KY

#21 Jan 1, 2014
Keavy wrote:
<quoted text>I am not confused.This was a hidden fee to help cover the cost of obamacare.Have your spouse talk to their human resource at work and you will find out i am speaking the truth.
Lies. The fees aren't from the government. Maybe you should go through the marketplace, instead of your employer. Most people save money when they shop around at the Marketplace because employers over charge for their insurance.
Keavy

Richmond, KY

#22 Jan 2, 2014
AreYouSerious wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies. The fees aren't from the government. Maybe you should go through the marketplace, instead of your employer. Most people save money when they shop around at the Marketplace because employers over charge for their insurance.
I go back to work on the 6th.I will get a copy of the law and post exactly what section it is and you will see i am not lying.I did sign up for obamacare to see if it was cheaper.They wanted 680.00 a month for the same exact plan I have at work.Check back monday night and I will have it posted and you will see who is lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pet Shop 4 min Looking 1
Self refind 35 min interested 2
self refined 2 hr interested 2
Laurel Grocery Company 2 hr jm and growing 3
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 778
Anthony Longworth 3 hr free software 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr learn your history 134,222

Flood Warning for Laurel County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:15 am PST

NFL 9:15AM
Titans LT Michael Roos announces retirement
NBC Sports 9:17 AM
Michael Roos announces retirement
Bleacher Report 9:36 AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment