Central office

Posted in the Keavy Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 93 of93
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Sarge

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
May 18, 2013
 
Leaving here when the opportunity comes. Fed up with political life and sports to death. If these poor people only knew they are just a small pile of dog doo in this little town. They think they own the world. A few dollars is all they think about here. There is more to life than money and politics.
Opinon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
May 18, 2013
 
The Sarge wrote:
Leaving here when the opportunity comes. Fed up with political life and sports to death. If these poor people only knew they are just a small pile of dog doo in this little town. They think they own the world. A few dollars is all they think about here. There is more to life than money and politics.
Could not agree more. You would think test score would be ranking high. You would think basketball and football would be winning state championships every year with tge amount of tax money that is we pay in property-school taxes. Ask around this money is going some where just has not found the pockets of our school employees or kids yet! Well better get off here before we really get started. Good evening good neighbors
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
May 18, 2013
 
Opinon wrote:
<quoted text>Could not agree more. You would think test score would be ranking high. You would think basketball and football would be winning state championships every year with tge amount of tax money that is we pay in property-school taxes. Ask around this money is going some where just has not found the pockets of our school employees or kids yet! Well better get off here before we really get started. Good evening good neighbors
2 Funny!! We can barely even win in the district much less The region! The state that is Funny! System needs to get behind the kids in the classroom then behind some of these school sports and programs and stop wording about Money! School system has done a 180 in the wrong direction!
Local

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
May 19, 2013
 
Why does everyone think that the superintendent needs to come from out of town? Are we telling educators not to come to laurel county because their ambitions to reach the top will never be possible or do you think that anyone from here is to stupid or ignorant to have the job? Also it would be nice to have a super with a passion for our county so much that he wants to do the best. The super will always be crucified publicaly no matter how good he is. Public can't be satisfied
Well

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
May 19, 2013
 
Local wrote:
Why does everyone think that the superintendent needs to come from out of town? Are we telling educators not to come to laurel county because their ambitions to reach the top will never be possible or do you think that anyone from here is to stupid or ignorant to have the job? Also it would be nice to have a super with a passion for our county so much that he wants to do the best. The super will always be crucified publicaly no matter how good he is. Public can't be satisfied
I'd say you're right, too stupid and ignurnt.
Local opinion

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
May 19, 2013
 
Wish we could go back alittle in time when this school system was not about the almighty school tax dollar. Back in the day we could compete with them all and the Kids, parents and employees were a team! Well your tax increases and caring about the only thing that matters here has left this school system EMPTY so a big Thank You to the peep's that think they can run something. More like run this school system in the dirt! Sad just Sad!
Proud parent

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
May 19, 2013
 
Local wrote:
Why does everyone think that the superintendent needs to come from out of town? Are we telling educators not to come to laurel county because their ambitions to reach the top will never be possible or do you think that anyone from here is to stupid or ignorant to have the job? Also it would be nice to have a super with a passion for our county so much that he wants to do the best. The super will always be crucified publicaly no matter how good he is. Public can't be satisfied
Welcome to the laurel county school system!!!
Mee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
May 20, 2013
 
Old Man wrote:
It is pretty (funny) that no one else is having these kinds of problems.
Are you sure about that! There are several districts below Laurel when you look at test scores. I think Knox just had a little uproar. Not sure.
Mee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
May 20, 2013
 
Parent wrote:
Everything in Laurel County is who you are and what you have got. Schools, sports, everything. It's all politics!!! No one seems to care about our children's future. They are just there to draw a paycheck.
Teachers care about the children learning using strategies necessary to do that. Administration cares about test scores, and one size fits all curriculum. They essentially don't have a real connection to kids. They need to do undercover boss so they can see what they are doing to education!
South Mom

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
May 20, 2013
 
I've said it once an I'll say it again. Oh My!!!
Back on top

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
May 21, 2013
 
We have real problems Now. Ours schools are struggling in the class rooms, courts and the field....
Sunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Stormy is really good at using multiple question marks and capital letters. Get it?????? Those are used to REALLY emphasize something. I'm guessing the term "distinguished" never showed up on that portfolio. Haha.
fed up

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
May 31, 2013
 
Noticed in today's Times Tribune that the board decided to give raises to the COACHES of the Bass fishing team, swimming team and one other team.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 93 of93
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••