EdenPure heaters
Chilled

Clarkson, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2009
Just wondering if these heaters really work good.
got one

Corbin, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2009
Chilled wrote:
Just wondering if these heaters really work good.
I bought one last year and it works real good. I have a 3 bedroom house and i would sit it in between living room and dining room twoard the hall and it kept my house warm my furnace hardly ever kicked on.i think it saves on electric bill also.gonna use it again this year.
whitney

Murray, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2009
yes i got one last year it cut way back on gas bill my furnace hardly ever kick on and it just barely raised my eectric bill. I'm planning on getting another one from w..d bryants again.
buy it elsewhere

AOL

#4 Oct 4, 2009
whitney wrote:
yes i got one last year it cut way back on gas bill my furnace hardly ever kick on and it just barely raised my eectric bill. I'm planning on getting another one from w..d bryants again.
Don't buy it at Bryant's, you need to buy it at Clocks by Campbell. He is certified to work on it if it tears up. If you buy it off of Bryants and it tears up, then he has to send it to Clocks by Campbell to be fixed. In return, you will be charged a much higher repair fee. They are great heaters. Clocks by Campbell has better customer service than the aforementioned store.
Stacy Ann

London, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2009
Where is W.D. Bryants located? How much did you pay for your heater? MY sister furnace is not working and she needs something safe.
got one

Corbin, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2009
I got mine at the clock store and i think it was almost 400.00. I even leave mine on at night.So I think they are pretty safe.I think they have a warranty on them also. I do know he works on them.
question

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2009
got one wrote:
I got mine at the clock store and i think it was almost 400.00. I even leave mine on at night.So I think they are pretty safe.I think they have a warranty on them also. I do know he works on them.
I bought one last year. I didn't really notice a difference in my electric bill, but it seems to run a lot. Is that normal.
faq

London, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2009
question wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought one last year. I didn't really notice a difference in my electric bill, but it seems to run a lot. Is that normal.
please keep in mind that the unit may save UP TO 50% on your heating (Propane/Natural Gas) bill. These savings are based on your specific kilowatt price charged by your electric company. If you currently use electric heat, please be aware that the heater may not produce the savings desired.
Sharon Smith

London, KY

#9 Aug 9, 2013
Do these heaters come in different sizes?... What's the largest heater called and what's the price on it?
Tom

London, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2013
The best place to buy is at North Side Hardware by KFC.
loveit

London, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2013
I bought one a few years back and they are really good, it cut my gas bill way down and I was able to stay warm, I turn my on as soon as I get home and I leave it going until the next morning, yes clocks by campbells is the best place BUT they are higher because they will do repair work on them for you.
billy bob

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2013
loveit wrote:
I bought one a few years back and they are really good, it cut my gas bill way down and I was able to stay warm, I turn my on as soon as I get home and I leave it going until the next morning, yes clocks by campbells is the best place BUT they are higher because they will do repair work on them for you.
Clocks by Campbell is the best
Alicia Cantley

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2013
I have had one in a garage apt run it half on the temp day and night keeps it warm. And power bill usually around 65 or 70 dollars a month I love it and would recommend them.
bngo

Corbin, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2013
kroger has them over by mr. gattis
wannaknow

Gray, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2013
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Clocks by Campbell is the best
where is clocks by campbell located at?
Charley

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 23, 2013
Across the street from the Corbin Board Of Education on Roy Kidd Ave.
Chuck

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 12, 2013
Just got the big one from Northside Supply across from Gary's pawn shop for $297. The heaters are under warranty by edenpure clocks by Campbell has to work on any heater, no matter where it was bought from, edenpure pays him to repair them.
joe

Whitley City, KY

#18 Oct 28, 2013
watch eden pure heater test on utube
puriee

Somerset, KY

#19 Nov 17, 2013
I bought one a couple of years ago, it does a good job, it has cut my heat bill way down, I am thinking about investing in a second one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr hennah hashmi (Aug '16) 1 hr bell 6
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 2 hr winner 2,560
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 2 hr winner 907
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 2 hr winner 2,166
tco (Sep '10) 3 hr friend 38
Wheres all them Trump big mouths now?? 3 hr Its true 31
Jayr chancellor 3 hr Haha 2

Keavy Jobs

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages