Bait bucket...
Keavy Man

London, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2010
So what's up with all the cars that park behind the bait Bucket all the time? Is it drug's? Just wondering here, doesn't look good for the people driving by seeing cars behind there a lot of the times. I noticed the other day, there were 4 cars in the back. I know there isn't that many people working there at 1 time. How obvious can people be?
Stupid

London, KY

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Ha how stupid are you? Part of the time there is a police car that sits there too...it's called apartment in the back of the store!
crazy keavy girl

Vilonia, AR

#3 Nov 5, 2010
the cop lonnie owens is running that store now making an honest living no drugs dummy his wife and kids are there all the time keavy man are u inbreed?
this is funny

Glenview Nas, IL

#4 Jun 9, 2011
I know the people who owned it a few years ago and wasn't any dug dealin going on on then either lol..... Haha.... what happen to just having family get togethers ..
keavy nut

Flemingsburg, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Yes the police car is there a lot.He dont have drugs that I know of but he has a wall of video poker machines there that pay out and are illegal.He has been known to make illegal payouts while in uniform.He had to get Frostys closed so he could take over the gambling just my opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama lie 1 min melania 3
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 8 min uria 9,555
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Justified Justice 167,626
Lauren mattyson boutique 2 hr Big Red 3
illegals taking over spillway at the lake! 4 hr Jade 4
Proper Or Not 5 hr Fearnot 4
London Rotary Park 5 hr Marlboro Man 16

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages