Miss those days

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I miss the times when corbin and south was in the region championship for about four years straight. Those games were awesome to watch and close games.
Jaguar

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

North goes on and South goes home.
sherry

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jaguar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, but we r going and u ain't, don't matter how far we get, we r going farther again.
Really, you are proud to win one more game than south. No one will remember any of you.
in the know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

SCOTT GO LOOK AT SOUTH RECORD OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS AWFUL.SCOTT U ARE PATHETIC, AND RHE TALK ABOUT AS YOUNG MAN THAT COULD OF REALLY GOT HURT BAD,I THINK U ARE THE ONE THAT IS PATHETIC,
Crooked refs

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

South got cheated last night at Harlan and so did Knox Central can't stand crooked refs who cheat these poor kids out of what they have worked so hard for!
Sambo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Well they been around a long time because they've been cheating losers for as long as I can recall.
Curious

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Miss those days wrote:
I miss the times when corbin and south was in the region championship for about four years straight. Those games were awesome to watch and close games.
Which team in Region has the most Regional Championships? Harlan?
nope

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Harlan had never won a game in the regional tournament until last night, and as far as the refs go, they missed calls both ways.
Ball Dont Lie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Harlan County is a consolidated school that is relatively new and that was their first win. However, Harlan has won 11 13th Region championships and 1 14th Region championships since records have been maintained. Clay County is by far the leader in the 13th region overall with around 26 championships. I believe they are second or third in state tournament appearances behind Owensboro and maybe Paducah Tilghman.
nope

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

impressive stats
Timmy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Crooked refs wrote:
South got cheated last night at Harlan and so did Knox Central can't stand crooked refs who cheat these poor kids out of what they have worked so hard for!
Are you kidding me, Harlan got cheated bad, they tried to give it to south. If it wasnt for the refs harlan would have won by at least 20.
Parent

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

If people like u didnt Bi#ch,u would blow up.It don't matter who coaches in Laurel County.These are just children trying to play a sport.Give Davis a break..Their is always 2013-2014.Sure some of these statements are from coach's from Corbin,North, Manchester.....Good luck to all of these teams and players.
Crooked refs

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jaguar wrote:
North goes on and South goes home.
North only goes on because Harlan didn't want to have to play Knox central. North will be going home after tomorrow nights game u can bet on that refs going to make sure Harlan takes it all!
Crooked refs

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me, Harlan got cheated bad, they tried to give it to south. If it wasnt for the refs harlan would have won by at least 20.
I don't think you were watching very close if that is how you seen it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel County cops shoot child's dog for no reason 4 min HAHA WHO LAUGHIN NOW 30
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min pitbullie 129,036
Where do we go when we die ? 25 min Curmudgeon 3
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 28 min Ditch McConnell 280
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min The Apostle 147,156
Six arrested on drug charges 52 min Disney 1
Riley is Right for Mayor in London 58 min Sunny 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keavy People Search