who do girl like more country boys or...
city boys

Fremont, NC

#828 Mar 4, 2013
I don't know why, I just really love me some city boys. I am a city girl and most city girls I know really like some country boys. I don't know,I guess I'm just different. No offense to country boys, I don't have a single thing against you guys, it's just camo, big pick up trucks, and muddin' aren't what I want in a guy. Sorry you guys, it's just my opinion. I don't want to be such a buzz kill to anyone, but I can't help it. It is what it is...
Jamieee

Fremont, NC

#829 Mar 4, 2013
Aye, all you people for Ohio. You aren't country, you're a hick!! Welcome to Ohio, where you are either a HICK or a GANGSTER. It is just the honest truth folks...
seriously

Greenbrier, AR

#830 Mar 4, 2013
Country boys are the best!!
sweetkisses

Galloway, OH

#831 Mar 4, 2013
Jamieee wrote:
Aye, all you people for Ohio. You aren't country, you're a hick!! Welcome to Ohio, where you are either a HICK or a GANGSTER. It is just the honest truth folks...
Mmmm well I may live in Ohio but Im sure as hell ain't a Hick and im surely no Gangster wtf? Cause im from west Virginia/Kentucky . Im a damn hillbilly and proud to be one. Don't talk that mess. Somebody don't know what the hell there talkin about today...
london guy

Corbin, KY

#832 Mar 5, 2013
city boys wrote:
I don't know why, I just really love me some city boys. I am a city girl and most city girls I know really like some country boys. I don't know,I guess I'm just different. No offense to country boys, I don't have a single thing against you guys, it's just camo, big pick up trucks, and muddin' aren't what I want in a guy. Sorry you guys, it's just my opinion. I don't want to be such a buzz kill to anyone, but I can't help it. It is what it is...
City guys aint hung like us Country Guys....and that the truth!!!
seriously

Greenbrier, AR

#833 Mar 5, 2013
I'm sorry but city guys just act and sound gay to me!! Country guys are manly!!!
a country boy

United States

#834 Mar 5, 2013
no no no i am afraid you r wrong country boys r much smarter and yea we like to CHEW, hunt and fish...it who we r
counrty machinist

Mobile, AL

#835 Mar 19, 2013
I have dated or city girls and i am tired of them I'm on a good ole county girl because this boy's heart is too big for all these little girls around the City yes I might live in the city but it is to take care of my mom and dad.... I work my but off working on diesel gasoline an outboard.... I might not be a very smart but I know how to work with my hands outside in the heat not like some paper pusher boy...
counrty machinist

Mobile, AL

#836 Mar 19, 2013
And city boys are to prissy and clean... just ask them they will tell you they would rather stay clean and neat.... and I don't know how to treat a real woman....
sweetkisses

Galloway, OH

#837 Mar 19, 2013
counrty machinist wrote:
I have dated or city girls and i am tired of them I'm on a good ole county girl because this boy's heart is too big for all these little girls around the City yes I might live in the city but it is to take care of my mom and dad.... I work my but off working on diesel gasoline an outboard.... I might not be a very smart but I know how to work with my hands outside in the heat not like some paper pusher boy...
heey ;)
countrygirl96

Timmins, Canada

#838 Apr 6, 2013
i have to say counrty boys, i have dated a few city guys and they have all treated me badly. counrty guys are way better, they know how to treat women and they know how to put in a hard days work,

im not saying all city guys are bad to date, but i would take a counrty boy over a city boy any day, and i hope to find another country boy soon, counrty all the way

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#839 Apr 6, 2013
Country does it for me! Country boys turn me on! I couldn't imagine dating a city guy. I just ain't attracted to the city accent or anything. I like guys that are clean, but not afraid to get dirty.
bothofem

Rochester, NY

#840 Apr 8, 2013
This thread is toooo friggin funny. Hahah. I'm from way the hell up in NY by buffalo. Its funny that there is such a difference. Its gotta be a southern thing.
It doesnt do to pick a side. I think a rennasaince man would be the best pick. At least that where I try to be. I have three college degrees. I have a job that enables me to make a good living and short ass hours. I am no stranger to the finer things in life. I like nice clothes and my button down shirts. Sometimes I wear khackies and a tie to work. I've gone a had a pedi together with my then gf. Lol.
I shot three deer this year all with a bow. My freezer is full of perch and crappie. I have hiked all 46 high peaks in the adirondacks. I like the feel of being clean cut and well put together but have no problem with being dirty. I'm currently rehabbing my second house completely gutting and redoing everything.
Try to be as gentlemanly as possible at all times but I am gonna speak my mind. As far as the bedroom goes well so long as u know where when and how hard it doesn't matter where ur from. Although I never owned a horse I want a double stall in my next house bad!

I just don't see y there's gotta be a choice. I like country girls. I like city girls. As long as they like the outdoors.
london bi dude

Corbin, KY

#841 Apr 9, 2013
bothofem wrote:
This thread is toooo friggin funny. Hahah. I'm from way the hell up in NY by buffalo. Its funny that there is such a difference. Its gotta be a southern thing.
It doesnt do to pick a side. I think a rennasaince man would be the best pick. At least that where I try to be. I have three college degrees. I have a job that enables me to make a good living and short ass hours. I am no stranger to the finer things in life. I like nice clothes and my button down shirts. Sometimes I wear khackies and a tie to work. I've gone a had a pedi together with my then gf. Lol.
I shot three deer this year all with a bow. My freezer is full of perch and crappie. I have hiked all 46 high peaks in the adirondacks. I like the feel of being clean cut and well put together but have no problem with being dirty. I'm currently rehabbing my second house completely gutting and redoing everything.
Try to be as gentlemanly as possible at all times but I am gonna speak my mind. As far as the bedroom goes well so long as u know where when and how hard it doesn't matter where ur from. Although I never owned a horse I want a double stall in my next house bad!

I just don't see y there's gotta be a choice. I like country girls. I like city girls. As long as they like the outdoors.
Sounds to me like your compensating for your short comings with manly things then you switch over to the gem things.
I am a bisexual male so I don't have to compensate for my actions. I am man all man and real men don't get manicures or pedicures.
bothofem

Rochester, NY

#843 Apr 10, 2013
I got roped into the pedi. A trade off. She'll go camping. I do that. I love camping. She ended up not. Hence we are no longer together.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#844 Apr 10, 2013
I really have never dated a city guy and for some reason I just don't think I would be attracted to one. I have known some guys from Chicago and I just can't get over the city accent. I don't know why but it just sounds gay to me, even though I know their not gay! Well anyhow I like the good ole boys. You know rough, and tough and ready! lol
Joe

Naperville, IL

#845 Apr 24, 2013
Lots if stereotypes both ways in here. Y'all are pretty unintelligent to believe either side. There's bad country boys and bad city folk too. A guys a guy.
A Married Guy

London, KY

#846 Apr 25, 2013
bothofem wrote:
I got roped into the pedi. A trade off. She'll go camping. I do that. I love camping. She ended up not. Hence we are no longer together.
Sounds like you need to just find a bro to go camping with.
Geramy

Palestine, TX

#847 Apr 27, 2013
Screw you
Geramy

Palestine, TX

#848 Apr 27, 2013
I agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 21 min John 595
Trump getting 33% of black vote in FL. 41 min WTF 2
trash at the moose 1 hr steve 14
Recommendation for Men's Haircut 1 hr Shave n Haircut 4
Is speech a disability? (Apr '11) 1 hr Sam 86
The Reason I'm Boycotting The Chikn Festival Th... 1 hr harleyc 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Ex Republican 153,905

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages