President Pushes Universal Preschool

President Pushes Universal Preschool

Posted in the Keavy Forum

like it

London, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
President Barack Obama on Thursday promoted his new proposal to guarantee high quality preschool for every 4-year-old in the United States citing a need to bring low-income and minority children up to speed with higher-income children, a move he says will translate into an economic boost.

Obama argued that investing in early education will result eventually in a stronger workforce and will boost the economy.
Balls

Madisonville, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2013
More obama endoctrination. Similar to the "Hitler Youth".
Bruce

Manchester, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
My voters must have a babysitter. Unwed mothers, crack whores and plain old slutz all need pre-school to watch their baby units so they can produce more. I sure hope the fact there is NO BUS SERVICE for preschool won't keep these fine citizens from getting the little bastards into preschool for their indoctrination.

The sooner we can create that divide between the parental units and the children the easier it is to send them in our direction.

Can't depend on illegall aliens only diluting the conservative voting pool.

Bruce.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Balls wrote:
More obama endoctrination. Similar to the "Hitler Youth".
Preschool and kindergarten is teaching 'Hitler Youth'?

#5 Feb 17, 2013
.....>raises a brow<.....

Why am I not in any way suprised Conservatives oppose education even at the kindergarten level?

Education is the key for areas such as ours. We will never break the chain of poverty and lack of industry until we see that the world is becoming more and more techological almost by the day. Even simple jobs now require knowlegde well beyond that of our grandparents.

Do you think drug users and heavy partiers properly prepare their children for this? Access by all children to preschool can help make a great difference.

#6 Feb 17, 2013
'technological', my bad, I mishit an 'n'.
Ralph

Manchester, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
.....>raises a brow<.....
Why am I not in any way suprised Conservatives oppose education even at the kindergarten level?
Education is the key for areas such as ours. We will never break the chain of poverty and lack of industry until we see that the world is becoming more and more techological almost by the day. Even simple jobs now require knowlegde well beyond that of our grandparents.
Do you think drug users and heavy partiers properly prepare their children for this? Access by all children to preschool can help make a great difference.
I agree that is a very low brow, even raised.

In every country that equals or comes close in prodution abilities of the US are the most family oriented cultures ever. Dividing the family is our downfall.

If you really wanted to do something positive for education in America then attack the problem. Teachers that are subpar and kept on because of tenor or union. Not instilling discipline back in the schools. Decide to trade a classroom full of Beaver Cleavers instead for a class with a few losers at the bottom but Salks, Einsteins and Curries at the top. Until you admit and walk away from your proven failing ideas, we are lost.
truth

Vilonia, AR

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Republicans don't even want middle class and poor kids to know how to read and write. Every time they fight education.
hehe

London, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Everyone should keep their preschoolers OUT of School as LONG as Possible...
Do Not Allow the President to Brainwash them and teach them to be LIBERAL !!!

STOP the insanity !!!
Stand TOGETHER !!!
NO MORE SCHOOL
NO MORE SCHOOL

hehe
It's a parents God-given RIGHT to raise dumbasses if they want.
marked

London, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
truth wrote:
Republicans don't even want middle class and poor kids to know how to read and write. Every time they fight education.
You need some.
Stray Dog

Cookeville, TN

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Bruce wrote:
My voters must have a babysitter. Unwed mothers, crack whores and plain old slutz all need pre-school to watch their baby units so they can produce more. I sure hope the fact there is NO BUS SERVICE for preschool won't keep these fine citizens from getting the little bastards into preschool for their indoctrination.
The sooner we can create that divide between the parental units and the children the easier it is to send them in our direction.
Can't depend on illegall aliens only diluting the conservative voting pool.
Bruce.
Great post! Also it will add a bunch more unionized teachers to be supported by the taxpayers and their union dues go right back to the Demorat party. And too, it will help me bankrupt the country.
marked

London, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2013
4 year olds? Why not just reopen the salt mines?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Chili Bun In the Tri County Area? (Dec '10) 15 min South Ward Wildcats 58
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 166,312
Chick fil A is coming to Corbin (Jan '13) 1 hr Not from here 48
Suttons 1 hr Teresa gregory 1
trump 1 hr Not from here 15
Commonwealth's Attorney 2 hr Dipsy 5
Gondolier 3 hr londonlove 25

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance