Legacy Nissan Dealer
Honest opinon

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2013
The above mentioned dealer is "LEGACY NISSAN OF LONDON, KY"
jessica

Ashburn, VA

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Go to Gates Nissan in Richmond. Drove from London because i couldnt make a deal with Legacy. Got the exact car i wanted for the price i was quoted. Did the whole deal online, knew the price when i walked in the door. And was three thousand cheaper than same car at London.
Mee

London, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2013
Actualy it is the Sales Manager who approves the deal. The sales men have their hands tied.
No shop local

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Shop out of town. I had to leave to get a better deal on everything. Thank you
Bernie

Pella, IA

#7 Aug 24, 2013
Nope, dead wrong ... I've bought 4, yes 4 Nissans from there and would never go anywhere else ... I tried gates and Glenn and both couldn't come close to legacy, plus their service dept is top notch .... When I have had issues they are quick to resolve it.
idk

Barbourville, KY

#9 Aug 24, 2013
we tried to buy a frontier crew cab at legacy for my mom in law. She was just paying for it. no financing. We wanted to buy the truck local and tried hard to but gates beat them by just to much money on the same truck. 2400. If it would have been just a 1000 we would have bought it there.
No deal

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2013
Don't even try to buy local it's not worth the head ache
Toyotasaki

London, KY

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Nissan here is a joke. You can beat almost every deal with less than three phone calls. I make them cry before I give up. I will drive to Lexington for 1000 dollars. If the other dealers can't save me a grand. I'll buy in Laurel County. This new body shop adventure will be the end. You can't replace experience and quality of repair because you decided you "want to?" I wouldn't let them paint my barn for at least a year or so down the road.
Toyotasaki

London, KY

#12 Aug 25, 2013
Oh, and any business that makes fun of their cash in hand customers because financing makes more profit is destined for a rude awakening. Cash buyers most definately should shop around.
Hillbilly

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2013
It's not just the Nissan dealership it's almost all of them! Go get you a better deal outside of laurel co. It's easy and get treated better. Better customer service! I use to pay more and buy here any ways but them days are over. Tell everyone I know :)
Really

Somerset, KY

#14 Aug 25, 2013
Anyone who buys a brand new car is an idiot. I too am an idiot but I will never buy new again. I paid 15,900 for mine in Nov. of 11, a 12 model, when I got my tax bill in Nov. of 12 it booked for 9,900 it lost 6 thousand dollars in less than a year. NEVER EVER BUY NEW!!!!!!!!And yes I bought it from Legacy
Big city saving

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2013
Really wrote:
Anyone who buys a brand new car is an idiot. I too am an idiot but I will never buy new again. I paid 15,900 for mine in Nov. of 11, a 12 model, when I got my tax bill in Nov. of 12 it booked for 9,900 it lost 6 thousand dollars in less than a year. NEVER EVER BUY NEW!!!!!!!!And yes I bought it from Legacy
thanks that is true! You are seeing alot of older cars on the now adays. Don't buy new and don't buy local
mike

Science Hill, KY

#16 Aug 25, 2013
Big city saving wrote:
<quoted text> thanks that is true! You are seeing alot of older cars on the now adays. Don't buy new and don't buy local
one other thing.. I bought a 2001 from gambrel Toyota and they wanted me to buy a bumper to bumper warranty because the vehicle was under their 33,000 mile it would have cost me $1,600 I went online to a camry discussion board and found a Toyota dealer who buys these warranties in bulk and bought a bumper to bumper warranty for little over $700.00 my car is warranted bumper to bumper to 100,000 miles.. don't be fooled.. look around its a lot cheaper elsewhere.
mike

Science Hill, KY

#17 Aug 25, 2013
I meant 2011 camry not 2001
T tops

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2013
mike wrote:
I meant 2011 camry not 2001
Good advice Mike. I found out you can save too by getting on the net
never

Brodhead, KY

#19 Oct 3, 2013
will I get another vehicle from them,...
Curious

Somerset, KY

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Blood in the water sharks. I told them we could afford a 400 payment . The guy wore the carpet out to get me my best price. He got my best price 3 different times. Lol. Then he had the audacity to bring back a 499 payment. I laughed and left.
You bet

London, KY

#21 Oct 7, 2013
Coudn't find a better place to purchase a car tried 3 other nissan lots in surrounding counties !!London is the best !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trash at the moose 1 hr Elliott 15
ISO 3 bedroom home 1 hr Cosmochic 1
Homeless i need help (Dec '15) 2 hr Cosmochic 112
to Trump spokesman: 'Why are you creating a rea... 2 hr Farm_er 2
Trump Pleaded The Fifth 97 Times 2 hr Farm_er 2
first debate a defeat for Trump. second could ... 2 hr Farm_er 4
Poll Who is Corbin's best mayor ever? (Apr '08) 2 hr Corbinite 18

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance