AHP

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2013
I HAVE TONS AND TONS OF CLOTHES FOR SALE. LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS, WOMEN, JUNIORS, AND SOME MENS. ALSO, A LOT OF HOME DECOR. I NEED TO GET RID OF IT ASAP TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW THINGS. A LOT OF IT IS NAME BRAND AND A LOT OF IT STILL HAS THE TAGS ON IT. NO CLOTHING OVER $7 AND STARTING AT 50 CENTS. ALSO, HAVE SOME JEWELRY AND CHILDRENS HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STOP BY TODAY AND I WILL GIVE YOU INFO ON HOW TO GET HERE. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
looking

Manchester, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2013
what size boys pants do you have?
AHP

Somerset, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2013
I have 12mo, 18-24mo, I think some 3t, 4t, 5t, maybe 6-7
looking

Manchester, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2013
I was looking for larger sizes. Thank you though.
AHP

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2013
no problem!
AHP

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2013
someone buy this stuff!!! lol
Beentheredonetha t

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2013
AHP wrote:
I HAVE TONS AND TONS OF CLOTHES FOR SALE. LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS, WOMEN, JUNIORS, AND SOME MENS. ALSO, A LOT OF HOME DECOR. I NEED TO GET RID OF IT ASAP TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW THINGS. A LOT OF IT IS NAME BRAND AND A LOT OF IT STILL HAS THE TAGS ON IT. NO CLOTHING OVER $7 AND STARTING AT 50 CENTS. ALSO, HAVE SOME JEWELRY AND CHILDRENS HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STOP BY TODAY AND I WILL GIVE YOU INFO ON HOW TO GET HERE. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
What kind of home decor do you have? I'm looking for some cabin/ rustic stuff. And I was wondering what kind of halloween outfits you have? I have a 9 1/2 month old and was looking for a cute costume.(My child is a boy)
AHP

London, KY

#9 Oct 10, 2013
Hey! I have a pumpkin costume and a yellow cat costume left. I would say the pumpkin costume would fit him best. As far as rustic things, I don't have much but I do have some really neat horse pics that I took and some other art work you may be able to use.
Beentheredonetha t

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2013
AHP wrote:
Hey! I have a pumpkin costume and a yellow cat costume left. I would say the pumpkin costume would fit him best. As far as rustic things, I don't have much but I do have some really neat horse pics that I took and some other art work you may be able to use.
Okay :) can you email me pictures so I can see what they look like? My email is [email protected]
AHP

London, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2013
sure, or do you have a fb?
AHP

London, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2013
I emailed you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min just an observer 170,597
Rebekah Blevins 10 min Anoynomus 11
rats 46 min upinya 2
Tim Short Automotive Corbin 51 min Yup 8
Senate Just Passed Sweeping Tax Bill 2 hr Jester 18
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 1,765
did your loved one die at Baptist Health 7 hr overnight 3

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages