Woman bit a chunk out of cashier's sh...

Woman bit a chunk out of cashier's shoulder at London Walmart today???

Posted in the Keavy Forum

Really Wondering

Dyer, TN

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this. I know if it is true that it will be on the national news especially with all this zombie stuff going on right now.

Just be ready guys! There will be a 1000 posts on here saying "GIT YER SHOTGURNS RURDY! ITS AH ZOMBEH HAPOCOLIPS AN LONDERN KANTUKY!"
STFU already

Murray, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2012
You are really stupid. This is a ridiculous topic. Zombies? You must be a kid. No adult would think to bring up zombies...
lol

Ukraine

#3 Jun 6, 2012
STFU already wrote:
You are really stupid. This is a ridiculous topic. Zombies? You must be a kid. No adult would think to bring up zombies...
You must not be reading the news forums nor watching youtube much otherwise you would know its all over the news with different cases since the ordeal with the dude eating a mans face off in Miami.
news

Ukraine

#4 Jun 6, 2012
Zombiepocalypse Continues: Drugged Man Bites Chunk Out of Victim's Face
Trend shows no signs of slowing down

The latest in the recent wave of zombie-like attacks is a Louisiana Man who bit a chunk off the face of his victim after a beating, according to the Smoking Gun.

Rest of story

http://loop21.com/life/zombie-louisiana-man-b...
another

Ukraine

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Morgan State University Student Kills Man, Eats Brain and Heart
Another black male goes cannibalistic

As the world still looks and reads in horror about the Miami Zombie story, Baltimore now has one of their own.

Morgan State University student Alexander Kinyua, 21, has been charged with first-degree murder after admitting to killing a man and then eating parts of his brain and heart.
http://loop21.com/life/morgan-state-student-k...
another1

Ukraine

#6 Jun 6, 2012
Naked Miami 'Zombie' Killed After Eating Man's Face
Homeless man was killed by police after eating flesh of another man

A homeless man, who authorities are calling the Miami Zombie, made headlines in South Beach this Memorial Day weekend.

Rudy Eugene, 31, was arrested after he reportedly tore into the face of another homeless man, according to the Miami Herald. He was ripping pieces of flesh off the victim he attacked. Both men were naked at the time of the incident.

The Miami Hospital - where the victim was taken to - said the man "suffered some of the worst injuries" they've ever seen.
http://www.loop21.com/life/miami-zombie-homel...

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2012
ummm...zombies aren't real. just so ya know.
yehaw

Somerset, KY

#8 Jun 7, 2012
J_dynomite_J wrote:
ummm...zombies aren't real. just so ya know.
This may be true but Bath Salts are very real and that seems to cause some to want to eat flesh for some crazy reason.Never know where a nut is at that just may decide to have you for lunch.

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#9 Jun 7, 2012
yeah, i've read about that. they wouldn't be zombies tho since they aren't dead...lol. i always thought a live flesh eating person was a cannibal. too many people are taking the walking dead too seriously. lol.
unreal

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 7, 2012
Rebecca baker bit a girls that works there
yehaw

Somerset, KY

#11 Jun 7, 2012
J_dynomite_J wrote:
yeah, i've read about that. they wouldn't be zombies tho since they aren't dead...lol. i always thought a live flesh eating person was a cannibal. too many people are taking the walking dead too seriously. lol.
I agree with you.The ones doing the eating arent nor were they ever dead so not sure where the zombie junk got started from.Drugs make people crazy but its is a little concerning that some have went crazy enough to want to eat live human beings.Strange world we live in and getting nuttier by the day.

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#12 Jun 7, 2012
hubby works in law enforcement. he was told a story about a guy that was on bath salts. the guy was strung out and delerious. he charged a cop, and the cop shot the guy several times before a head shot killed him. one of the first shots went straight through his heart and he kept coming. didn't even slow the guy down. they say that when that stuff is going through them, they don't feel pain and are completely crazy. i guess it's pretty similar to pcp, and the violent behavior it causes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lib media make up the news again 17 min Rushbo 6
rape-hoaxer to speak at dnc 19 min Rushbo 4
dnc speaker are mosly whiners and need to be in... 20 min Rushbo 11
How many people were shot by open carriers at t... 21 min Rushbo 5
LA times op ed says hillary win only way to ave... 24 min Rushbo 2
King Donald 25 min Rushbo 12
I'm tired of everyone saying "America needs god" 27 min Rushbo 11

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance