Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Britt wrote:
We purchased our Van through Deals on Wheels in corbin back in april, plus warranty which runs out soon. We started having trouble with it and told them immediately took it to a mechanic to have it checked, its the timing chain, guide, pump, tinchers, which for parts + labor will cost us close to 1000. They put us off and put us off til finally said they were moving lots and hiring a new mechanic, to call in a wk when they would b at a new lot and they would start on it...waited a wk and there lot is closed, they r not opening a new one, and theres no way to contact them, the finance company cant even get ahold of them! So what should I do? Just fix it myself and say oh well, or is there something else the finance company could do.? IDK...
What you can do is maybe call the warranity company they may be able to help you if not call allen tremble
Wow

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Deals on Wheels is no longer in business....my husband and I purchased a Chevy Equinox from them on May 8th.....We told them it was messed up and instead of fixing it, they lied to us and closed down. They pocketed the money from our loan and left! Not only that, our car was supposed to have a warranty, but the lot owner didn't pay for it! So we are stuck with a car that has a drive shaft needing replaced and we have to pay for it!
This JUST BLOWS

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

We bought our Suv from there about 2 year's ago, paid 3,000 for an extended warranty with it. Took it to the Acura dealership and had the suv serviced and the only things they found wrong with the vehicle was it need new sway bars left and right side, from wear and tare and spark plugs was still original, and windshield wiper fluid. Before we bought the suv we had them to automatic put new brakes on and tires, and check all the other fluid. we stayed with them as they agreed to do all the checkups to the vehicle. They did everything they told us they would do, and this Frining sucks that there out of business now, I love to check out what other kind of deals we could of got from them. We only paid 12,000.00 thousand dollars after financing for our suv and it books over 18,000.00 with Zero down financing. I guess we got a good dealsonwheels from them sound like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min LMS 128,056
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min LMS 144,996
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 min LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 39 min LMS 16,111
Burning USA Flag Does Not Make U A Protester 2 hr Patriot 1
Illegal immagrants 4 hr materface 10
group sex (Oct '09) 4 hr hank hill 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••