Deals On Wheels AutoMart

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

London, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2008
Has anyone had any dealings with them? Their webpage says guaranteed credit approval, how is that possible?
momma03

Murray, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2008
DO not go to them, they will screw you over.

Since: Nov 08

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2008
Any dealership can offer guaranteed credit approval with enough money down.
Anything But Happy

Speedwell, TN

#5 Nov 3, 2009
I just recently purchased a vehicle from Deals on Wheels and they sold me what I thought was a great van...Little did we know that the tires are bald, the brakes are going bad already, and my seat was broken and the only reason I agreed to sign the papers is because they told my husband and I that they had the part to fix it already. I made an appointment to get it fixed and drove all the way there from Tennessee and they had nothing to fix it...THEY ARE LIARS!!!!!! My husband called them today and they did nothing but lie!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste your time. I will tell you this, the credit approval is for real. I only had to pay 200 down and it was mine and I drove it home that day...
ridiculous

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2009
my husband and i recently were approved for a vehicle there. their down payment was 1200.00 and the interest rate was 25%. so dont go there!! after reviewing all the paper work we left and didnt take it. Go somewhere else!!
its true

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2009
We bought our vehicle from them and trust me, if we got approved anyone could but the interest rate we got was ridiculous, by the time we get it payed off it will cost double than the closing price.. Big mistake but we had to have a car at the time asap...
bigmomma

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Nov 5, 2009
Yeah, if you read the thread before, you'll see. I dont see how people still think they are a good car company. They do nothing but rip people off. They constantly think they can get away with things. And 3 people has been in jail there. It's like they would get the hint after a while. But oh well. If you're dumb enough to shop there after reading all these post about people telling you not to. Then, you're dumb enough to get screwed over. Sadly, It had just opened when I bought mine from there, so I had no idea about them.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2010
momma03 wrote:
the only people that think that we are screwing them over are the people who arent going to pay for the car in the first place
Anonymous

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2010
ridiculous wrote:
my husband and i recently were approved for a vehicle there. their down payment was 1200.00 and the interest rate was 25%. so dont go there!! after reviewing all the paper work we left and didnt take it. Go somewhere else!!
the interest rate is due to your past credit history dont blame the dealership for you not paying your previous bills we can only do what the banks will allow us no there
Yes

Santa Clara, CA

#13 Oct 15, 2010
Excellent I rate them. I bought my car in March and it was so easy to do. My car is very reliable and I love it. When I want to trade I will go to them to do so.
CROSS MY HEART

AOL

#14 Oct 27, 2010
momma03 wrote:
...So help me God, I went there about a year ago, and I paid $500.00 down on a Grand-Am. It looked good! They told me that "their mechanic" had "checked it out, and it was just FINE." So, I am a single Mom of a young daughter and I took their "word" for it and gave them my only money I had to my name, and drove it away. My girl & I stopped by KY.Fr.CHKN. to get some supper. Well, the car caught on fire under the hood!!! With us 2 inside the car!! It was smoking (black smoke) really bad!! I had a friend come & haul the car to my parents' home, which was very close to "DEALS ON WHEELS" car lot. I called the owner & told him what happened to us. He said & I quote, "Now, that is your own damned problem lady!I sold you the car! You are not getting your $500.00 back, and you are sure as hell not getting another car from me!! So try & sue! See how far you get!" Well, I left that piece of "JUNK" at their house. They came out & got it the next day & took it back to their lot. I called & they flat-out REFUSED to give my money back or a trade on another car. They "pretty much stole" $500.00 from us. They are NOT to be TRUSTED!!! I also called "THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU" on them!! YES!!! they WILL screw you over...I am living PROOF of that!!! Don't TRUST them!!

Since: Jun 09

Canada, KY

#21 Feb 1, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Has anyone had any dealings with them? Their webpage says guaranteed credit approval, how is that possible?
ya my friend bought a car there and they cheated her shes in process of suing them .she bought a car and with her paper work shows she paid 5650.56 total out the door for her car she went to the bank to get a personal loan and found out on her credit report they did that the car place put down she owes 9650.56 instead of what her paper work says so i would not recomend them at all they cheat u.
dave

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Oct 8, 2011
they sold me one they didnt own. 3 weeks later still in someone elses name with lien on it.
i called place in frankfort they told me to request refund 1st then they would step in, county attorney is stepping in now "theft by deception"
it is against the law to sell a vehicle with a lien on it if not in dealers name
dave

Middlesboro, KY

#24 Oct 9, 2011
i have bought a lot of cars off them "junk cars" i thought i could trust them somewhat. i dont recomend them to no one. tuesday im going to county attorneys office. They told me its not a small claim issue it is a felony issue.
by law they have 30 days to transfer with a clear title in their name.
Christy Baird

Oneida, TN

#25 Mar 7, 2013
I bought an 08 Envoy from them and I am very pleased. They went way beyond what I feel any other car lot would have and what I mean by that is: The bumper on front looked like it had snapped lose, so it was agreed before signing papers that they would fix it. The next day I took it back and found out that it hadn't just snapped lose but pieces were missing and it was unfixable. They ordered me a new bumper, still didn't work so they ordered the back piece also. This cost them around $500 but they never hesitated. They painted it and put it on my vehicle. I just wasn't pleased because the paint color was dull and didn't seem to match, so I decided to drive it back and see what they could do. My mother went with me and she said "There is no way they are going to do anything else, they did what they said and you may just have to deal with dull paint." When I got there the man walked out and looked at it and told me to take it down to a body shop and get estimate. I did and it was $1200, never thought I would get them to pay but I handed him the estimate and he called body shop and approved. It is fixed, owned it for almost 2 years and NEVER had any problems from it. Also it booked for $18,000 and I got it for $12,000. I have no reason to lie, I don't know the people personally, never worked there and have nothing to gain by saying this stuff. I just saw all the negative comments and wanted to give my story because I feel the "good" things are never told about people but instead only the bad. Our credit is decent because of them helping to get us approved and making payments on time. I would buy from them again even if I had perfect credit because I was treated so fairly, actually beyond fair.
Need help

United States

#27 Jun 10, 2013
dave wrote:
they sold me one they didnt own. 3 weeks later still in someone elses name with lien on it.
i called place in frankfort they told me to request refund 1st then they would step in, county attorney is stepping in now "theft by deception"
it is against the law to sell a vehicle with a lien on it if not in dealers name
. I have the same problem now went and seen Allen Tremble today and he said I am about the 7 th one so far. I have to be at grand jury on July 1 st. To testify. Someone is in very much trouble
Need help

United States

#28 Jun 10, 2013
Need help wrote:
<quoted text>. I have the same problem now went and seen Allen Tremble today and he said I am about the 7 th one so far. I have to be at grand jury on July 1 st. To testify. Someone is in very much trouble
. They are out of business now.
worst car lot

London, KY

#30 Jun 21, 2013
Need help wrote:
<quoted text>. They are out of business now.
thank goodness should have been out of business a long. long time ago how those people can live with themselves I will never know
Britt

Barbourville, KY

#31 Jun 23, 2013
We purchased our Van through Deals on Wheels in corbin back in april, plus warranty which runs out soon. We started having trouble with it and told them immediately took it to a mechanic to have it checked, its the timing chain, guide, pump, tinchers, which for parts + labor will cost us close to 1000. They put us off and put us off til finally said they were moving lots and hiring a new mechanic, to call in a wk when they would b at a new lot and they would start on it...waited a wk and there lot is closed, they r not opening a new one, and theres no way to contact them, the finance company cant even get ahold of them! So what should I do? Just fix it myself and say oh well, or is there something else the finance company could do.? IDK...
be careful

Middlesboro, KY

#34 Jun 25, 2013
Anything But Happy wrote:
I just recently purchased a vehicle from Deals on Wheels and they sold me what I thought was a great van...Little did we know that the tires are bald, the brakes are going bad already, and my seat was broken and the only reason I agreed to sign the papers is because they told my husband and I that they had the part to fix it already. I made an appointment to get it fixed and drove all the way there from Tennessee and they had nothing to fix it...THEY ARE LIARS!!!!!! My husband called them today and they did nothing but lie!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste your time. I will tell you this, the credit approval is for real. I only had to pay 200 down and it was mine and I drove it home that day...
check the b.b.b (better buisness )they have a f+ rateing they must suc#.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning GARBAGE is illegal (Feb '11) 7 min big Cherokee 47
lib calls for police to disarm 12 min it true 4
White Caucasian, African-American and Badges 19 min american and proud 9
obama family disowned him 24 min it true 3
lib dem burn down Baltimore 26 min it true 32
clinton did not pay taxes on income 31 min it true 6
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 49 min Princess Hey 964
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE