Dallas Parsley
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tubby

Greenbrier, AR

#61 Feb 23, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
I'm sure whatever the case, Dallas may take a lesson from this one. He's getting older. I'm sure his family needs him and he needs to understand that. Enough is enough. He should have taken a lesson with the Ed thing.
They do not know how to do anything else. That's all they ever did.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#62 Feb 23, 2012
tubby wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not know how to do anything else. That's all they ever did.
This sometimes happens in small towns where opportunity is so stifled and limited. Some people just simply have greater inner strengths than others. Some succumb to their weaknesses. It often is generational, which I believe in his case, was. But what I can tell you is, they had a super Mom...very humble, worked hard and some of them worried her to death. I don't know how she survived. I will assume D has supported alot of people in that town over time.
tubby

Greenbrier, AR

#63 Feb 24, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
This sometimes happens in small towns where opportunity is so stifled and limited. Some people just simply have greater inner strengths than others. Some succumb to their weaknesses. It often is generational, which I believe in his case, was. But what I can tell you is, they had a super Mom...very humble, worked hard and some of them worried her to death. I don't know how she survived. I will assume D has supported alot of people in that town over time.
So, you condone it all? You think it's OK? I have no problem with the 'Mom' thing, but REALLY ???
I think that D was behind a LOT that recently transpired and there is a lot of shit that will slowly bubble to the top. AND you might be so surprised at whose hands may be dirty. Woodpecker said so.
tubby

Greenbrier, AR

#64 Feb 24, 2012
Come on, now, I am waiting.
tubby

Greenbrier, AR

#65 Feb 24, 2012
AWWWW. Where are your big gurl panties? I swear I hate to bitch around with you but if all you can do is imagine a white picket fence with R and his mommy...oww I am getting nasty, sorry, I just got a tidbit of info that burned my ass like a flame about a foot high. I reckon that makes me real ugly.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#66 Oct 7, 2012
tubby wrote:
AWWWW. Where are your big gurl panties? I swear I hate to bitch around with you but if all you can do is imagine a white picket fence with R and his mommy...oww I am getting nasty, sorry, I just got a tidbit of info that burned my ass like a flame about a foot high. I reckon that makes me real ugly.
So, ok, tubby, what's the latest if you can stop your bit----g long enough? You can stick your white picket. That's not the deal. That's history. Now, you're causing me to get nasty! Cool your jets wild child. So, what's your tidbits Perry Mason?

I managed to retrieve a picture I'll give you one of these days...provided you calm down. It is a more recent one. I do get around ya know.

Say hit to your woodpecker for me. Do you pay that woodpecker overtime?
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#67 Oct 7, 2012
tubby wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not know how to do anything else. That's all they ever did.
Wouldn't that be standard when you're born with whiskey in your milk bottle?
Free

London, KY

#68 Oct 8, 2012
Parsley got a light sentence, won't serve much time.
tubby

United States

#69 Oct 12, 2012
Free wrote:
Parsley got a light sentence, won't serve much time.
ohhhh the snakes crawl at night, that's what they saaa-aay, when the sun goes down, the snakes will plaaa-aay....
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#70 Oct 14, 2012
tubby wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhhh the snakes crawl at night, that's what they saaa-aay, when the sun goes down, the snakes will plaaa-aay....
I see you live in the past...Charlie Pride? Are you going to "wait in the shadows until mornin'"? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zetalink: new fast internet in the tri-county area 1 hr TmB 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 168,993
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 2 hr leila 216
Connie hair boutique 3 hr Chair 1
Aisin automotive 4 hr Curious 19
Haunted houses 9 hr Needascare 1
Haunted houses in corbin, bville or pineville 9 hr Needascare 1

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages