SNAFU_211

London, KY

#23 Mar 28, 2013
bluntly wrote:
<quoted text>all you have to do is call 911 and they will be there for you.
It gets even better when you know that Law Enforcement has total discretion on responding to calls. That means if they don't want to send someone to respond to a 911 call, or they want to wait a few hours, that are under no obligation to respond. At the end of the day Law Enforcement just doesn't have the resources to respond to every call or enforce every law, it's not really their fault. That's why the US Supreme Court ruled that its up to the individual to protect themselves. That's why owning a firearm is a fundamental and Constitutional Right, its the Right to protect yourself, your family and your property.
wonder

Manchester, KY

#24 Mar 28, 2013
wonder what will happen if our government signs over our rights to the UN and THEY decide what kind of firearms WE can posess.when the ATT says we can't own certain types of rifles or handguns.when our government lets a bunch of other countries dictate our rights,signing our sovournty over to the UN?you might think this is nonsense but it just may happen when the UN introduces the Arms Trade Treaty.think about it.

“speak your mind!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#25 Mar 28, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
We now know what the NRA really wants.
In Louisiana a State Constitutional Amendment proposed by the NRA was passed. It states gun ownership is a fundamental right. Sounds good doesn't it? That's what the voters thought. Only the NRA didn't tell people (and people didn't listen to the legal experts) about what it meant. With the State Constitution stating gun ownership is the fundamental right of citizens it forced a judge to rule the amendment overrides laws keeping guns from criminals and legally unstable people. It made laws unconstitutional such as it being illegal for convicted felons to possess guns, even those convicted of violent gun crimes. A case in New Orleans against a felon for possessing a gun has been dismissed due to this. That would include convicted street-gang members, armed robbers, drug dealers, and murderers. It will also adversely effect parts of laws like EPO protections. The Louisiana State Supreme Court is now looking into it to see if the damage the NRA caused can be undone.
http://www.publicintegrity.org /2011/03/03/2095/atf-let-hundr eds-us-weapons-fall-hands-susp ected-mexican-gunrunners

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

#26 Mar 28, 2013

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

#27 Mar 28, 2013
jenny, what do think about those criminals in the above link i posted? do you think we should ban all them from having guns? they definately have showed that they are mentally unstable.they didnt get any background checks.they did knowingly give thos guns to violent criminals.what do you think about that? what do you think about two really top persons being invloved in all that,and you know the two im talking about!

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

#28 Mar 28, 2013
oh,forgot to mention they also are involved in....we will call it operation fast and syria.what are your thoughts on them dealing arms to known terorrists?

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

#29 Mar 28, 2013
SNAFU_211 wrote:
<quoted text>
It gets even better when you know that Law Enforcement has total discretion on responding to calls. That means if they don't want to send someone to respond to a 911 call, or they want to wait a few hours, that are under no obligation to respond. At the end of the day Law Enforcement just doesn't have the resources to respond to every call or enforce every law, it's not really their fault. That's why the US Supreme Court ruled that its up to the individual to protect themselves. That's why owning a firearm is a fundamental and Constitutional Right, its the Right to protect yourself, your family and your property.
it ultimately falls on you to defend yourself and your family.when seconds count,law enforcement are mins away

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

#30 Mar 28, 2013
wonder wrote:
wonder what will happen if our government signs over our rights to the UN and THEY decide what kind of firearms WE can posess.when the ATT says we can't own certain types of rifles or handguns.when our government lets a bunch of other countries dictate our rights,signing our sovournty over to the UN?you might think this is nonsense but it just may happen when the UN introduces the Arms Trade Treaty.think about it.
what will happen is you will have to make a choice.....liberty or tyranny. you will choose to fight for your rights or bow to total enslavement. look at history for your answer confinscation. search po,stalin,hitler
kidroc

Manchester, KY

#31 Mar 28, 2013
it was said some time ago,"GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH." I'll chose Liberty,and to the tyrants,well there are multitudes who will fight against it.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#32 Mar 28, 2013
We know for a fact what the democrat liberals want. Their zoo exhibit explained it clearly......

"Obama:“They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
Obama to His Followers:“Get in Their Faces!”
Obama on ACORN Mobs:“I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
Obama to His Mercenary Army:“Hit Back Twice As Hard”
Obama on the private sector:“We talk to these folks… so I know whose [beeep] to kick.“
Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
Obama to lib supporters:“It’s time to Fight for it.”
Obama to Latino supporters:“Punish your enemies.”
Obama to democrats:“I’m itching for a fight.”
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#33 Mar 28, 2013
Well there Haboo, so are we. Bring it.
lala

Winchester, KY

#34 Mar 28, 2013
Attorney General Eric Holder and his Department of Justice have asked a federal court to indefinitely delay a lawsuit brought by watchdog group Judicial Watch. The lawsuit seeks the enforcement of open records requests relating to Operation Fast and Furious, as required by law.

Judicial Watch had filed, on June 22, 2012, a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking all documents relating to Operation Fast and Furious and “specifically [a]ll records subject to the claim of executive privilege invoked by President Barack Obama on or about June 20, 2012.”

The administration has refused to comply with Judicial Watch’s FOIA request, and in mid-September the group filed a lawsuit challenging Holder’s denial. That lawsuit remains ongoing but within the past week President Barack Obama’s administration filed what’s called a “motion to stay” the suit. Such a motion is something that if granted would delay the lawsuit indefinitely.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said that Holder’s and Obama’s desire to continually hide these Fast and Furious documents is “ironic” now that they’re so gung-ho on gun control.“It is beyond ironic that the Obama administration has initiated an anti-gun violence push as it seeking to keep secret key documents about its very own Fast and Furious gun walking scandal,” Fitton said in a statement.“Getting beyond the Obama administration’s smokescreen, this lawsuit is about a very simple principle: the public’s right to know the full truth about an egregious political scandal that led to the death of at least one American and countless others in Mexico. The American people are sick and tired of the Obama administration trying to rewrite FOIA law to protect this president and his appointees. Americans want answers about Fast and Furious killings and lies.”

The only justification Holder uses to ask the court to indefinitely delay Judicial Watch’s suit is that there’s another lawsuit ongoing for the same documents – one filed by the U.S. House of Representatives. Judicial Watch has filed a brief opposing the DOJ’s motion to stay.

As the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform was voting Holder into contempt of Congress for his refusal to cooperate with congressional investigators by failing to turn over tens of thousands of pages of Fast and Furious documents, Obama asserted the executive privilege over them. The full House of Representatives soon after voted on a bipartisan basis to hold Holder in contempt.

There were two parts of the contempt resolution. Holder was, and still is, in both civil and criminal contempt of Congress. The criminal resolution was forwarded to the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Ronald Machen–who works for Holder–for prosecution. Despite being technically required by law to bring forth criminal charges against Holder, under orders from Holder’s Department of Justice Machen chose to ignore the resolution.
lala

Winchester, KY

#35 Mar 28, 2013
The second part of the contempt resolution–civil contempt of Congress–allowed House Republicans to hire legal staff to challenge President Obama’s assertion of the executive privilege. That lawsuit remains ongoing despite Holder’s and the DOJ’s attempt to dismiss it and settle it.

It’s unclear what’s in the documents Obama asserted privilege over, but the president’s use of the extraordinary power appears weak. There are two types of presidential executive privilege: the presidential communications privilege and the deliberative process privilege. Use of the presidential communications privilege would require that the president himself or his senior-most advisers were involved in the discussions.

Since the president and his cabinet-level officials continually claim they had no knowledge of Operation Fast and Furious until early 2011 when the information became public–and Holder claims he didn’t read the briefing documents he was sent that outlined the scandal and how guns were walking while the operation was ongoing–Obama says he’s using the less powerful deliberative process privilege.

The reason why Obama’s assertion of that deliberative process privilege over these documents is weak at best is because the Supreme Court has held that such a privilege assertion is invalidated by even the suspicion of government wrongdoing. Obama, Holder, the Department of Justice, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and virtually everyone else involved in this scandal have admitted that government wrongdoing actually took place in Operation Fast and Furious.

In Fast and Furious, the ATF “walked” about 2,000 firearms into the hands of the Mexican drug cartels. That means through straw purchasers they allowed sales to happen and didn’t stop the guns from being trafficked even though they had the legal authority to do so and were fully capable of doing so.

Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and hundreds of Mexican citizens–estimates put it around at least 300–were killed with these firearms.

hehe

Crossett, AR

#36 Mar 28, 2013
HelpMe Gov wrote:
We know for a fact what the democrat liberals want. Their zoo exhibit explained it clearly......
"Obama:“They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
Obama to His Followers:“Get in Their Faces!”
Obama on ACORN Mobs:“I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
Obama to His Mercenary Army:“Hit Back Twice As Hard”
Obama on the private sector:“We talk to these folks… so I know whose [beeep] to kick.“
Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
Obama to lib supporters:“It’s time to Fight for it.”
Obama to Latino supporters:“Punish your enemies.”
Obama to democrats:“I’m itching for a fight.”
:“They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
According to the Wall Street Journal:“Obama made the comment in the context of warning donors that the general election campaign against McCain could get ugly.“They’re going to try to scare people. They’re going to try to say that ‘that Obama is a scary guy,’” he said.

“Get in Their Faces!”(Don't believe the lies)
The full quote: I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.

“I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
this is not a comment on ACORN mobs. That, in itself, is a lie.
This was a comment made during his appearance on the Tonight Show. Here he was talking about AIG using bailout money to give their executives huge bonuses, something most of the country was angry about.

“Hit Back Twice As Hard”
Obama did not say this. Second, who, exactly, is this “mercenary army”?
This comment was made by deputy chief of staff Jim Messina in reference to how they were going to respond to political ads from opponents to Obama’s health care plan.

“We talk to these folks… so I know whose [beeep] to kick.“
That, again, is a lie. He was making this comment regarding the BP oil spill, and “kicking the ass” of those responsible for the tragedy.

on and on and on ---
http://homebrewedtheology.com/debunking-the-o...

hehe
absolute proof that HelpMe Gov is a liar and brainwashed idiot
Ralph

East Bernstadt, KY

#37 Mar 28, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Wall Street Journal:“Obama made the comment in the context of warning donors that the general election campaign against McCain could get ugly.“They’re going to try to scare people. They’re going to try to say that ‘that Obama is a scary guy,’” he said.
The full quote: I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.
This was a comment made during his appearance on the Tonight Show. Here he was talking about AIG using bailout money to give their executives huge bonuses, something most of the country was angry about.
“Hit Back Twice As Hard”
This comment was made by deputy chief of staff Jim Messina in reference to how they were going to respond to political ads from opponents to Obama’s health care plan.
That, again, is a lie. He was making this comment regarding the BP oil spill, and “kicking the ass” of those responsible for the tragedy.
on and on and on ---
hehe
Paper folded to look like guns. Pop Tarts bitten in the shape of guns.

The zoo exhibit uses rhetoric like above and it is okie dokie? Seems HMG isn't nearly as brainwashed as you, you party fool.
Water

London, KY

#38 Mar 28, 2013
hehe wrote:
You see it every week.
inbred swampbillys hunting gator, n pertn'ner shooting their big toes off in the process
hehe
All sheshe can shoot off is its' mouth.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#39 Mar 28, 2013
bluntly wrote:
jenny, what do think about those criminals in the above link i posted? do you think we should ban all them from having guns? they definately have showed that they are mentally unstable.they didnt get any background checks.they did knowingly give thos guns to violent criminals.what do you think about that? what do you think about two really top persons being invloved in all that,and you know the two im talking about!
Do you mean what do I think of you giving proof that even criminals in other nations are getting their guns from us? What do I think? I think it means there has to be changes in America and we need to control our guns much better than we do.
FYI

London, KY

#40 Mar 28, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
“Hit Back Twice As Hard”
on and on and on ---
hehe
I agree 110%........But that is all he can do after he got his ass beat in two national elections.......whine and lie.

#41 Mar 28, 2013
wowed wrote:
Here is what NRA members want.
91% want all firearms kept away from the mentally ill.
89% don't want semi-auto firearms banned or restricted in any way.
Our media is saying that 74% of NRA members want semi-auto's banned but since the NRA doesn't make public who their members are, how can they make any claim at all? Its just another lie for the sheeple to believe.
Then why did the NRA leadership fight against background checks last year? They claimed background checks were an invasion of gun owner privacy.

#42 Mar 28, 2013
bluntly wrote:
<quoted text>how stupid are you? do you really by into all this gun control bullhocky? do you really think all the criminals are just going to turn in or throw thier guns away? they want registration ultimately which leads to confinscation! have you still got that dangerous glock? when are you going to turn it in? cause you know the gov is going to look out for you.all you have to do is call 911 and they will be there for you. damage? hasnt the governmetn done enough damage to the constitution?
No, I don't think criminals will just turn them in. I also know the NRA way, which is ignore the problem and let criminals have guns, has not worked and never will. We need laws which will not make it so easy for them to get them. We need laws which over time will remove as many guns as possible from the hands of criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work in damage out 6 min rko 1
Pres. Obama 17 min american 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min SNYB 131,461
Goodbye to Kynect Obamacare...HAHAHAHA 1 hr Hello 50
ricky smallwood 1 hr yuck 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 4 hr Walk with God 688
Man accused of trading pills for sex acts (Sep '08) Tue wondering 32
Keavy Dating
Find my Match

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:25 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:25PM
Titans vs. Eagles: Complete Week 12 Preview for Philadelphia
Bleacher Report 7:34 PM
Tennessee vs. Philadelphia: What Are Experts Saying About Philadelphia?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Week 12 Preview vs. Texans
NFL 6:04 AM
Marvin Lewis: Bengals hit 'rock bottom' in Week 10
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Marvin Lewis: Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you go to the top