Time Warner Cable or Windstream

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heyzuesswava

Winchester, KY

#1 May 15, 2013
What's your experience from the service to the employees that work there.
WavyGravy

Middlesboro, KY

#2 May 15, 2013
Go with Windstream.

Caught one of those guys masturbating in my bathroom.

Was kind of hot!
Unmotivatedseria lkiller

Brownsville, TN

#3 May 15, 2013
Hmmmm that's defiantly interesting !!!
Conservativefuzz

Winchester, KY

#4 May 15, 2013
If you live in Reams lane, the B-turd apartments anywhere on Hawk Creek I would def. go with windstream. They have better service in those areas hands down. when I moved into reems Time warner sent some dark haird kid out that smelled and was just straight lazy....didn't even program my remote and apparently was outdated. Not to mention he kept starin at my 11 year old daughter...sonofabitch
WavyGravy

Middlesboro, KY

#5 May 15, 2013
The dude was smelling my shoe, he didn't look surprised when I opened the door, and he completed.
JustRicky

Middlesboro, KY

#6 May 15, 2013
That kid showed up at my home, told me I couldn't get service. Picked his nose and made a joke.

The clean shaven one, fat, with brown uncombed hair?
Conservitivefuzz

Winchester, KY

#7 May 15, 2013
yeah that fits the description, Unkempt, 5'10? or so had a very lazy walk and attitude. Didn't explain nothing, I could almost swear he was eating a Krystal burger when he knocked on my door because I was lookin out the window. He swallowed it fairly quick and it was gone within 3 seconds. He kinda smelled like he slept in his clothing for three days and ass.
B-Rad

Middlesboro, KY

#9 May 17, 2013
heard time warner gives you a 200 dollar gift card, pretty sweet. you can buy an eff ton of mt dew for that, and with the internet speeds they have I need an eff ton of mt dew for my all day call of duty playing. My monthly check doesnt buy that much dew. go with time warner!
ah heck

Dallas, TX

#10 May 17, 2013
B-Rad wrote:
heard time warner gives you a 200 dollar gift card, pretty sweet. you can buy an eff ton of mt dew for that, and with the internet speeds they have I need an eff ton of mt dew for my all day call of duty playing. My monthly check doesnt buy that much dew. go with time warner!
after a year or two when they start going up on their service prices you will more than pay for that 200 bux they "give" you.
Cant Be Beat

Flat Lick, KY

#11 May 17, 2013
Time Warner's $79 FiOS gigabit service (1,000 megabit) blows Windstream out of the water.

Plus, TWC provides mobile apps for viewing all channels on any of your smartphone and tablet devices.
WS customer

Phoenix, AZ

#12 May 17, 2013
Cant Be Beat wrote:
Time Warner's $79 FiOS gigabit service (1,000 megabit) blows Windstream out of the water.
Plus, TWC provides mobile apps for viewing all channels on any of your smartphone and tablet devices.
Our wifi does that also.
Rico Kase

Middlesboro, KY

#13 May 18, 2013
What is this wifi you speak of?
basic

Austin, TX

#14 May 18, 2013
Rico Kase wrote:
What is this wifi you speak of?
it is inside of the windstream route modem.
OMG

Flat Lick, KY

#15 May 18, 2013
WS customer wrote:
<quoted text>Our wifi does that also.
That is so funny. Everyone knows Windstream DSL is only 3 or 6 megabits not 1,000.

Heck, even my Verizon LTE cellular data service is 60 meg down and 20 meg up!
tim

East Bernstadt, KY

#16 May 18, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny. Everyone knows Windstream DSL is only 3 or 6 megabits not 1,000.
Heck, even my Verizon LTE cellular data service is 60 meg down and 20 meg up!
timewarner sucks.. I had the roadrunner at 30meg.. well at night it would slow to a crawl.. yeah they advertise it but you wont get it. I moved to windstream and have unlimited phone,dish top 120,internet for under $90.00 and my internet is very fast and have no problems in a year now. screw timewarner.
Rico Kase

Middlesboro, KY

#17 May 18, 2013
WHOA... So you are telling me you can get on the internet wireless, let alone using something other than dial up? I thought I was still on top of the game with my unlimited plan with NetZero... Tell me more...

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#18 May 18, 2013
kop wrote:
<quoted text>when they smell like that and are lazy, they usually are on pot.
Confucius say: Man stand on toilet, high on pot.

To TS, get Windstream. TWC sucks, they throttle traffic starting around 5PM every night through midnight.

I used to get 1.8MB/s down on Newwave, once TWC took them over I seldom see > 800KB/s.

Shakedown Street

#19 May 18, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
timewarner sucks.. I had the roadrunner at 30meg.. well at night it would slow to a crawl.. yeah they advertise it but you wont get it. I moved to windstream and have unlimited phone,dish top 120,internet for under $90.00 and my internet is very fast and have no problems in a year now. screw timewarner.
^^^This

Don't even try streaming video, even Youtube, after 5PM with TWC. They throttle it to make it unwatchable since it competes with their television packages. They are a cable company, they hate internet TV.
JebbaDaHutt

Middlesboro, KY

#20 May 18, 2013
So.. your saying that at 5pm someone is pushing a switch and actually slowing internet traffic down? Where do I get that job?? Say, which is better Mister Pibb or Doctor Pepper?

Shakedown Street

#21 May 18, 2013
JebbaDaHutt wrote:
So.. your saying that at 5pm someone is pushing a switch and actually slowing internet traffic down? Where do I get that job?? Say, which is better Mister Pibb or Doctor Pepper?
>thinks someone presses a button
>knows anything about computers

Pick one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 22 min Lol 9,506
laurel co schools open during eclipse 30 min Mitchs wife 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Paul 166,485
interstate 66 2 hr fact 2
People saying they have a Indian Grandma (May '13) 3 hr info 224
my child likes wear diapers (Mar '13) 4 hr steel 36
Wal-Mart employee discount (Oct '11) 4 hr Bitch Please 66

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages