who is/was most handsome USA PRESIDEN...

who is/was most handsome USA PRESIDENT of all time?

Posted in the Keavy Forum

yoga bear

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 13, 2013
i think it was JFK, and then again ronald reagan kept his smooth good looks up in his old age, till the day he died.
It Was

Harrison, AR

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Tricky Dick Nixon or George W. A close contest, both for looks and who was the worst president in history.
yoga bear

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 13, 2013
not talkin about the one who did the best job.
just want a vote on who the best looker was or is.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#4 Jun 17, 2013
JFK and Bill Clinton.

I never witnessed a good looking Republican.
rite

Latham, NY

#5 Jun 18, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
JFK and Bill Clinton.
I never witnessed a good looking Republican.
that is because you are totally biased.
same way with bosses who has people who suck up to them.
it does not matter how sorry they are or how they let their job go to the dogs, as long as they kiss the bosses azz.

but the ones who work like a dog and never look up from their chores are never well thought of, if they dont kiss the bosses azz.
if they like you, you can do NO wrong.
if they dont like you, you can do NO right.
Uhhh

Flat Lick, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Chester A. Arthur
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#7 Jun 18, 2013
rite wrote:
<quoted text>that is because you are totally biased.
same way with bosses who has people who suck up to them.
it does not matter how sorry they are or how they let their job go to the dogs, as long as they kiss the bosses azz.
but the ones who work like a dog and never look up from their chores are never well thought of, if they dont kiss the bosses azz.
if they like you, you can do NO wrong.
if they dont like you, you can do NO right.
OK now, that was totally precious. I'm not biased. I'm just real, that's all. As for the rest of your garbage, do you know what each political side stands for, or, are you one of those that gets picked up on election day in the hollow for a pack of cigarettes and a 6 pack of Pepsi?

You need homework badly ! You do know the Tea Party wants your welfare check, your social security, your food stamps and your lifeless as- without insurance....don't you?
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#8 Jun 18, 2013
Actually, I think Blue Boy was a nice looking President........., you know, the one that holds the world in his/her hands and can clean up global hunger in a New York minute and has a GPS on Obama?

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO and.....LMAO

LOL LOL LOL
Ralph

London, KY

#9 Jun 18, 2013
"You need homework badly ! You do know the Tea Party wants your welfare check, your social security, your food stamps and your lifeless as- without insurance....don't you?"
In other words independent of government controls. Are you crossing over into the light?
YUP

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 19, 2013
yoga bear wrote:
i think it was JFK, and then again ronald reagan kept his smooth good looks up in his old age, till the day he died.
Ronald Reagan would have won a beauty contest if there has been any back then.
He was very well established in Hollywood. You can see some of his movies on Youtube and netflix if you want to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singles TCO 1 hr Teenainprint 11
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Child of God 1,388
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Get your popcorn 158,084
drop a word, then add a word (Sep '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,369
Austin prewitt 5 hr Lee 13
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 6 hr Dr Kildare 1,310
trump speech 6 hr Teach 1

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages