Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I just heard that there is a chance a wintery mix tonight. Is laurel county gonna call school off tomorrow too.
grandmother

Seneca, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Well, this is ONE grandmother that was glad when her SON decided he was NOT going to put his children on the school bus on Monday morning because the road we live on was as slick as a skating rink. I had much rather see Laurel County call off school to keep from getting children AND the bus drivers hurt. The law suits would never end and it would cost the tax payers in the long run because WE would be the ones to have to pay for it.

Those having to make the decision whether to or not is between a rock and a hard place. They will please some and piss off others. The system isn't set up for them to win or to please everyone. And before you say anything, I am not a bus driver, I am not a teacher nor do I have anything to do with the Laurel County School system. What I am is a woman that loves her grandchildren.

I only posted to your comment "curious" because I truly felt you were being sarcastic. If you were NOT, them please accept my apology.
Poor rating

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Laurel co don't care anything about the kids or anything else just about the money here. I have read over a thousand post to do with this school system and have heard enough in the community to make up my mind. Glad I don't have any kids in this system
Otis

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Where in the world did you hear wintry mix ? TWC is giving clear and cold. Probably weatherman Chris Bailey. He gets way overboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Keavy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE