Palin: USA is finished! Gvmt Stockpil...

Palin: USA is finished! Gvmt Stockpiling Guns 4 Civil War!

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rocky

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Sarah Palin: Government Is “Stockpiling Bullets In Case of Civil Unrest”
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, March 1, 2013, 7:36 AM
Homeland Security is now armed with enough ammunition for a 24 year-long Iraq War.
ATK is one company that won a contract with the Department of Homeland Security to provide 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition in 2012.
Sarah Palin wrote on her Facebook page that the government is stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest
The Market Daily News reported:
Former Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin has warned that the federal government is “stockpiling bullets” in preparation for “civil unrest,” adding that America is “finished” if it cannot deal with its debt problem.
Writing on her official Facebook page, Palin remarked,
“If we are going to wet our proverbial pants over 0.3% in annual spending cuts when we’re running up trillion dollar annual deficits, then we’re done. Put a fork in us. We’re finished. We’re going to default eventually and that’s why the feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest.”
…The Department of Homeland Security has committed to purchasing around 2 billion bullets over the course of the last year, in addition to buying 7,000 fully automatic assault rifles last September (the agency referred to them as “personal defense weapons”).
Although the mainstream media has played down the purchases as the feds merely saving money by buying in bulk, the ammo buys have contributed to shortages across the country.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/sarah...
Obama wants to all guns completely! Vote here to say no! http://nagr.org/FeinsteinGunBan_Petition2.asp...
End times

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Revelation 14:8

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Revelation 14:8.

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Ralph

London, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Palin nailed healthcare. You had best listen. Everything she warned about is coming to pass.

“lost in the fog......”

Since: Oct 10

London, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2013
She's alot smarter then they give her credit for. She got a bad rap from the media and I didn't like Katie Couric before and I sure can't stand her after the Palin interview.

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#5 Mar 3, 2013
skilln76 wrote:
She's alot smarter then they give her credit for. She got a bad rap from the media and I didn't like Katie Couric before and I sure can't stand her after the Palin interview.
Typical Democrat, what they don`t like, or understand, they try to destroy.
Bth

Bolivar, MO

#6 Mar 3, 2013
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Democrat, what they don`t like, or understand, they try to destroy.
And you dumb sobs never do that do you ?Pardon me while i laugh myself to the next county.If the militias and crazy right wingers are buying up so many guns and ammo,it don't take a rocket scientist to know it will be only a matter of time till they try attacking my government.I am scared of them,if they attack i want them killed.And some of them are just that crazy.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Bth wrote:
<quoted text>And you dumb sobs never do that do you ?Pardon me while i laugh myself to the next county.If the militias and crazy right wingers are buying up so many guns and ammo,it don't take a rocket scientist to know it will be only a matter of time till they try attacking my government.I am scared of them,if they attack i want them killed.And some of them are just that crazy.
Palin is radical. Some might refer to her as anti-Christ. I don't believe the Bible differentiated between male or female in this case. She's radical, needs to keep her name out there for monetary reasons. She's soaked them already and she wants to continue since now she knows they are little weasels. Hillary was talking about Healthcare before Palin was born. I haven't even met a Republican yet that can stand her because of her ignorant manner. She's playing these weasels for fools is what she's doing. I do suspect there will be eventual demise of this nation. It wouldn't be an Obama thing. It would be a God thing. The United States isn't mentioned in the Bible because it won't be there. This Nation won't be destroyed because of the poor people or a welfare check. It'll be destroyed due to greed of a certain few. God won't stand long, watching the rich get richer and poor get poorer due to the rich using and abusing them. Someone who earns $300,000/yr. begrudges a $90 food stamp gift to a hungry family. Not all poor people are bad people. But since the wealthy don't want to turn loose of a red penny, they want to have the nation perceive them all as bad people. While in fact, the bad people are the ones begrudging.

Deadwood, SD

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Bth wrote:
<quoted text>And you dumb sobs never do that do you ?Pardon me while i laugh myself to the next county.If the militias and crazy right wingers are buying up so many guns and ammo,it don't take a rocket scientist to know it will be only a matter of time till they try attacking my government.I am scared of them,if they attack i want them killed.And some of them are just that crazy.
I think the last time a bunch of radical rightwingers got stirred up they invaded the South and had to kill a bunch of Democrats that were promoting and practicing slavery.

I thought that was a good thing, and apparently Obama does too, because he quotes Abe Lincoln quite often.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#9 Mar 3, 2013
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>I think the last time a bunch of radical rightwingers got stirred up they invaded the South and had to kill a bunch of Democrats that were promoting and practicing slavery.
I thought that was a good thing, and apparently Obama does too, because he quotes Abe Lincoln quite often.
The definition of Democrat then vs now isn't remotely close. The definition of Republican then vs now isn't remotely close. Lincoln, by today's standards, would be a Democrat.

Yes, it was a Democratic South THEN. It's no longer that way, yet the extreme prejudism remains. Anyway you shape it, you got your as-kicked due to stupidity. It was greed is what it was...all greed. The same that's going on today, just in a different fashion. Greed is destroying our country one dollar at a time.

Abe Lincoln was a great man. He stopped the slavery. He feels all are created equal. The south didn't think that way. They thought God only made this world for people in the big houses.

Deadwood, SD

#10 Mar 3, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition of Democrat then vs now isn't remotely close. The definition of Republican then vs now isn't remotely close. Lincoln, by today's standards, would be a Democrat.
Yes, it was a Democratic South THEN. It's no longer that way, yet the extreme prejudism remains. Anyway you shape it, you got your as-kicked due to stupidity. It was greed is what it was...all greed. The same that's going on today, just in a different fashion. Greed is destroying our country one dollar at a time.
Abe Lincoln was a great man. He stopped the slavery. He feels all are created equal. The south didn't think that way. They thought God only made this world for people in the big houses.
Au contraire, You are wrong. Lincoln was a staunch conservative, in all aspects.

You can have your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts.

You seem to have been brainwashed into thinking Republicans are the only people to be greedy and corrupt. Should i remind you of nearly ALL your public servants in Chicago?
BTBS

London, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2013
21.6 million rounds of ammo on top of the supposed 1.6 billion turned out to be 240,000 rounds. Now for those of you who want to go into the civil war is coming thing ask yourself these questions. Why would anybody by 21.6 million rounds of ammo after buying 1.6 billion rounds. It's a drop in the bucket. Secondly, you have to ask yourself of the supposed 1.6 billion rounds why were only 174,000 rifle rounds? So, now you've got Homeland Security with 7,000 rifles and less than 30 rounds per rifle, but we have all kinds of handgun ammo. How many wars have you seen that are fought with handguns? Be realistic people and quit being so alarmist.
BTBS

London, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Another thing. Ammo is fairly easy to fabricate and load. Why would the government make such a thing public when it could easily obtain the ammo by making it?
BTBS

London, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2013
The contracts are published in the federal register. All it takes is a little of your own investigation and actual math to realize that the DHLS asked for about 1.7 million rounds total over five years for training. Simple low loads of lead bullets. Whoever saw it first simply did not do the math.

Palin is taking a shot at Obama for sensationalism of the sequester, which is just above nothing. Even Obama began to back off his dire predictions when he realized he was not going to get his way.
ooosoo

Houston, TX

#14 Mar 4, 2013
BTBS wrote:
The contracts are published in the federal register. All it takes is a little of your own investigation and actual math to realize that the DHLS asked for about 1.7 million rounds total over five years for training. Simple low loads of lead bullets. Whoever saw it first simply did not do the math.
Palin is taking a shot at Obama for sensationalism of the sequester, which is just above nothing. Even Obama began to back off his dire predictions when he realized he was not going to get his way.
whose facts are this?
ooosoo

Houston, TX

#15 Mar 4, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin is radical. Some might refer to her as anti-Christ. I don't believe the Bible differentiated between male or female in this case. She's radical, needs to keep her name out there for monetary reasons. She's soaked them already and she wants to continue since now she knows they are little weasels. Hillary was talking about Healthcare before Palin was born. I haven't even met a Republican yet that can stand her because of her ignorant manner. She's playing these weasels for fools is what she's doing. I do suspect there will be eventual demise of this nation. It wouldn't be an Obama thing. It would be a God thing. The United States isn't mentioned in the Bible because it won't be there. This Nation won't be destroyed because of the poor people or a welfare check. It'll be destroyed due to greed of a certain few. God won't stand long, watching the rich get richer and poor get poorer due to the rich using and abusing them. Someone who earns $300,000/yr. begrudges a $90 food stamp gift to a hungry family. Not all poor people are bad people. But since the wealthy don't want to turn loose of a red penny, they want to have the nation perceive them all as bad people. While in fact, the bad people are the ones begrudging.
Lyn Evans&#8207;@LynEvans

#YouMightBeADemocrat if you didn't demand to know where Obama was on the night of 9/11 Benghazi attack
Mar 3Maam&#8207;@MaamBot

If it ain't broke and you think government should fix it till it is #YouMightBeADemocrat

Mar 3Maam&#8207;@MaamBot

If you attack someone for swatting a fly inside an abortion clinic #YouMightBeADemocrat

5:59 p.m.- Mar 2, 2013 · Details
Mar 1Latino Republican&#8207;@dRightAt titude

#YoumightbeADemocrat if you believe that anyone who disagrees with Obama and his radical policies makes them a racist.#LiberalLogic

Feb 28Tristan M Siggers&#8207;@tristansig

If you give a man a fish everyday instead of teaching him how to catch his own fish #youmightbeademocrat

Feb 28MX 889&#8207;@endonoz

If you think voting for Obama because he's black is NOT racist,#YouMightBeAdemocrat

Feb 27GOPMommy &#8207;@GOPMommy

If you hold conservatives in lower regard than an Islamic terrorist.#YouMightBeADemocrat

Lots more new ones: https://twitter.com/search/%23YouMightBeADemo...
ooosoo

Houston, TX

#16 Mar 4, 2013
93% of all felonies including murders and violent assaults are committed by self identified democrats!
https://twitter.com/kevintobey/status/3060483...
URmine

London, KY

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Bth wrote:
Yes, thank you, we are. Assault my Constitution and I will kill you. F' the government. F' the leaders. Save the Constitution even if it means killing every last attacker of the US Constitution.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#18 Mar 4, 2013
"Someone who earns $300,000/yr. begrudges a $90 food stamp gift to a hungry family. Not all poor people are bad people. But since the wealthy don't want to turn loose of a red penny,***they want to have the nation perceive them all as bad people. While in fact, the bad people are the ones begrudging.***"

"Palin is radical. Some might refer to her as anti-Christ. I don't believe the Bible differentiated between male or female in this case. She's radical, needs to keep her name out there for monetary reasons. She's soaked them already and she wants to continue since now she knows they are little weasels. Hillary was talking about Healthcare before Palin was born. I haven't even met a Republican yet that can stand her because of her ignorant manner."

in other words Palin and conservatives are "bad people."

Reverse the paragraphs and they are self explanatory. LMAO

This bitch is a true idiot. Chicago has made her more stupid than when she left Apeyard.
Stray Dog

Cookeville, TN

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Yeah well wrote:
All liberals and democrats are evil and bound for hell.
Matt 25:34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world
Matt 25:41
Then shall he say also vnto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into euerlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.
I don't know about the Biblical aspects, butI am sure all liberals and demorats are brain dead.
BTBS

London, KY

#21 Mar 4, 2013
ooosoo wrote:
<quoted text>whose facts are this?
All government contracts are published in the Federal Register and have been as long as I can remember. Let's see one particular contract was 100,000 .40 caliber cartridges loaded with lead bullets in units of 1,000 each. That contract covered 100,000 bullets and that's all, but somebody with the press calculated that to be 10,000,000 bullets because there were 100 units. They multiplied 100 by 100,000 when it should have been 100 by 1,000 as the per unit number was 1,000. Several of these errors and you have a whopping number.

But believe what you wish. It's fun to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min ChromiuMan 166,450
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr Walk with God 1,599
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr townie 9,504
Poll who is the hottestt guy in london (Apr '09) 1 hr Mitchy 5
Angie Sowders 6 hr Unfortunate victim 3
lily snitches (Mar '09) 6 hr I got paperwork 55
who's heather creche baby daddy 7 hr Concerned veteran 4

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages