see who on FBI most wanted terrorists...

see who on FBI most wanted terrorists list

Posted in the Keavy Forum

the rel truth

United States

#1 May 6, 2013
FBI Most Wanted Terrorists; 30 Muslims and 2 Progressive Liberals. NO Right-Wing Patriots.
The D.C. Clothesline ^| May 4, 2013 | Dean Garrison

There has been a lot in the news the last two days about Joanne Deborah Chesimard who is the first woman ever placed on the “FBI Most Wanted Terrorists” list. Joanne’s connections with the Weather Underground and Obama mentor Bill Ayers have been much publicized. Rather than beat that story into the ground I thought I would take a moment to make a point that fails to be made often enough.
With all the constant rhetoric about the dangers of the American Patriot and right-wing-Christian terrorists, the facts still remain. The current list of “FBI Most Wanted Terrorists” contains 32 people. 30 of those people are Muslims and two are left-wing liberals. In addition to Chesimard, Daniel Andreas San Diego is the other non-Muslim on the list.

Who is San Diego? He is an animal rights activist who is accused of involvement in two San Francisco bombings.

Below is a full list of “FBI Most Wanted Terrorists” that can be found at FBI.gov . We must always embrace the truth.
alice

Sevierville, TN

#2 May 13, 2013
If it wasn't for all those muslims on the list speakup would make the list.
great news

Lexington, KY

#3 May 16, 2013
It nice to know speakup is on the list. If any bombs go off in chiago she the first person the police need to check out.
FYI

Lexington, KY

#4 May 17, 2013
I see the muslim lovers have nothing to say.
yep

Houston, TX

#5 May 17, 2013
the o admin is on the list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Islam loves their goats 1 hr Nonlib 9
any swingers in this town 1 hr Looking 5
nato commander says trump is right 1 hr libs always lie 3
clinton crime family caught again breaking the law 1 hr libs always lie 3
Why is Inbreeding so Acceptable here and around... (Apr '12) 3 hr Noname 15
some OLDER women are pretty. 3 hr 40 something lady 8
slowest drive thru on earth burger king 5 hr Terrible 2

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance