Lowes Drug Testing
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtvv

Winchester, KY

#47 Mar 4, 2013
why dont you guys mind your business what someone else does. it doesnt bother you. hell it benefits you, as you say. federal money. federal money for schools, federal fundng to do fake duis in front of the high school to worry kids about, fake shootings in new town connecticutt. ooh east bernstadt school will get better, later. what your saying is, when they bow to the federal government and do as many federal programs as possible. thats why they TOLD ME why they dont have all that, other books. new books all the time and the other stuff. they try running on local money. not like london, who would like to force east bernstadt to do stuff. well. good. send your kids to laurel county and get some sex ed classes. taught by the mayor of london himself.
Kathy

Dillon, CO

#48 Mar 11, 2013
You Know wrote:
Pot stays in your system for at least 30 days.
Pot is legal in Colorado and was at the time of your post. But companies still have the right to test for what they want to have you work in their store
Kiddintrees

Ardsley, NY

#49 Apr 17, 2013
Why is it anyone's business who smokes weed and who doesn't? The brain actually is developing receptors to better absorb the the. And honestly I'drather have a bunch oof junk food loving pot heads around then sloppy drunks. Hmm let's see invest something that can kill you if you decide to binge one night or get super high and sleepy?(the second one is the right answer ;)) and don't say weed is dangerous bc its not that's a lie you have to consume your body weight in pot to O. D.
Scarlett

Denver, CO

#50 Jul 26, 2013
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>You and others like you are the very reason we are in the situation we are up to our necks in today. Mindlessly giving away your freedoms for a little bit of false security. Thank you very much for all your efforts chickenshit biotch.
Margie, your brilliant. I respect your libertarian views, keep em coming :)
ohnoitsthecopa

Gilbert, AZ

#51 Jul 29, 2013
more than 50% of Americans will get a D.U.I. Caffeine is the world's most widely abused and socially accepted drug, once they used to put cocaine in coca-cola and heroin in cough syrup (for kids nonetheless) now these drugs are illegal, you don't think that caffeine will be illegal in twenty years? It's very addictive, that's why they put it in your soda, it keeps sales up. Drugs are drugs, socially accepted or not, potentially hospitalizing or not, addictive or not, treat them all the same because they are all the same, quit caffeine, cigarettes, any OTC drug unless ABSOLUTELY needed, don't get scripts for prescriptions unless ABSOLUTELY needed, quit drinking alcohol, because those make you no better and no worse than the junkie. Both drug addicts, everything both sides say about each other apply to both sides.
Hypocrites

Seattle, WA

#52 Feb 2, 2014
Just so you guys know, alcohol is a drug and worse than marijuana for the body and brain.
So to say someone who smokes doesn't deserve a job while you crack open some brews on the nights or weekends just makes you look like a hypocrite. When the world comes around and legalizes marijuana I hope you all eat your words.
What someone does on their own time is their own business. As long as you can do your job and be sober at work, it shouldn't matter.
Hypocrites

Seattle, WA

#53 Feb 2, 2014
twowolf wrote:
<quoted text>
margie, you need to get your head outta your arse and actualize reality... freedom is NOT free for anyone, and I already have it... I fought, bled and killed for it... what have you done to earn it let alone deserve it?
No.
Our ancestors fought for us to have freedom.
No one should have to kill or fight for it.
Why would any child not deserve freedom?
You guys have double standards when it comes to drugs and drug use.
And to say that someone who smokes can't provide for their family is the single most ignorant thing I have heard.
Keep on truckin'
Hypocrites

Seattle, WA

#54 Feb 2, 2014
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try to legislate morality when you have none yourself.
Give 'em hell, Margie!
yeti

Brandon, FL

#57 Nov 1, 2014
Your right. But you are no law abiding citizen. No one is. Not using your blinker to switch lanes and not completely stopping at stop signs are against the law. So it being legal or illegal isnt the issue. It comes down to the individual and what they feel like doing. No one is there to judge your driving on the streets so how can you judge someone in the comfort of their own home? You can't. And the fact that you try makes you look like a hypocrite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Wisdom 174,959
Word Association (Mar '10) 17 min So_da_lish_us 988
drop a word, then add a word (Sep '10) 17 min So_da_lish_us 2,669
Lets Play Word Association! (Oct '08) 18 min So_da_lish_us 1,073
dollar genral does not prosecute shoplifters an... (Jul '12) 31 min my opinion 72
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,561
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 908

Keavy Jobs

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages