First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2012
What kind of pre-employment Drug Testing does Lowes in London do?
Dang

London, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2012
Curious wrote:
What kind of pre-employment Drug Testing does Lowes in London do?
Another junkie wantin to slip by the system. We are goin to hell in a hand basket for sure.

When will ppl learn if you gona work you gotta quite the drugs...
Curious

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2012
Smoking a little weed never hurt anyone! especially since i smoke in my own home, & what I do in my own home is my own damn business! Im a hard worker and really need this job, so unless you have anything helpful to say Piss Off...
I hate sorry scum bags

Sheridan, AR

#4 Feb 12, 2012
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
Another junkie wanting to slip by the system. We are going to hell in a hand basket for sure.
When will people learn if you gonna work you gotta quite the drugs...
I agree, many people in our area need to get a life and get off of the drugs and have something. Why would anyone ask such a stupid question if they weren't on drugs.
omw

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2012
They do the one where they swab your mouth
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2012
omw wrote:
They do the one where they swab your mouth
Thanks alot!

Since: Oct 09

London

#8 Feb 13, 2012
well, until pot is legal, you're in the wrong... plain and simple
You Know

Fisherville, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2012
Pot stays in your system for at least 30 days.
true

Somerset, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2012
I bet if everyone was drug tested there would not be many people left working at our schools , banks, daycares or stores because the biggest part of people smoke pot .
luv2smoke

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Feb 22, 2012
I don't understand why all of you say stop smoking and get clean and stuff. You are not answering the question that is posted. If you want to comment on some christian site, go ahead, but you are of no help on here. idiots
Stupid Hillbillies

Watseka, IL

#12 Feb 22, 2012
luv2smoke wrote:
I don't understand why all of you say stop smoking and get clean and stuff. You are not answering the question that is posted. If you want to comment on some christian site, go ahead, but you are of no help on here. idiots
yeah I bet you don't understand idiot
Stupid Hillbillies

Watseka, IL

#13 Feb 22, 2012
so smoke another one
gozeb

Manchester, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2012
best thing to do is drink some castor oil it will get rid of it all and it is not that bad i kind of like it
Margie

Somerset, KY

#15 Feb 22, 2012
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
Another junkie wantin to slip by the system. We are goin to hell in a hand basket for sure.
When will ppl learn if you gona work you gotta quite the drugs...
Poor spelling is the first and sure sign of someone that abuses drugs,seek help asap.
Margie

Somerset, KY

#16 Feb 22, 2012
I hate sorry scum bags wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, many people in our area need to get a life and get off of the drugs and have something. Why would anyone ask such a stupid question if they weren't on drugs.
Better living through denial.I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.Want some biotch.
Margie

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2012
twowolf wrote:
well, until pot is legal, you're in the wrong... plain and simple
Brainwashed parrot.
Margie

Somerset, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2012
You Know wrote:
Pot stays in your system for at least 30 days.
Bullshit,not the brightest crayon in the box now,are you?
Margie

Somerset, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2012
Its all a game, why don't we equip everyone with little collars that zap them if they stay up past their bed time? a tired worker is a less productive and dangerous worker!

hey, why stop there? if we micro chipped the entire population, only the 'insane' would try to commit crimes?

and hey - if we tied everyone's tubes when they were born, and then made them pass tests to reproduce, we could control overpopulation!

and on and on and on;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;
Margie

Somerset, KY

#20 Feb 22, 2012
true wrote:
I bet if everyone was drug tested there would not be many people left working at our schools , banks, daycares or stores because the biggest part of people smoke pot .
Good point, the ones left couldn't find their ass with a string tied to it and a flashlight.
Margie

Somerset, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2012
Stupid Hillbillies wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I bet you don't understand idiot
You and others like you are the very reason we are in the situation we are up to our necks in today. Mindlessly giving away your freedoms for a little bit of false security. Thank you very much for all your efforts chickenshit biotch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a good church 9 min Grace 1
Randy W. Bowling (Apr '12) 35 min Crb 2
New Keneland Race tract 1 hr Hopeful 14
Best buy here pay here? 1 hr HELP 1
Antony low worth 2 hr Jammy 1
Vehicle for sale 2 hr Catnip Moonbeam 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr spaceship 135,596
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]