robert price
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pissed off mom

Paris, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2009
Somebody needs to tell me if this man is a pill sellin bootlegger! My daughter is 13 yrs old and dont need to be getting into that crap.She was suppose to be with friends but came home out of her mind.After talking to a few people I was given this name. I've dealt with my daughter but I will not tolerate this. If people like this wasn't around maybe our kids wouldn't even have the oppurtunity of getting introduced in this kind of scene. This has got to stop before all of our kids end up with a future like his. It makes me sick
cheryl

London, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2009
well you should keep your 13yr. old daughter at home where she belongs.
Bob

London, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2009
he's known as bob price and doesnt sell anything as far as i know, but he does partake in takin em..not a bad guy, just likes to party some...but not out of the realm of possibility that she could have gotten em there...that whole bunch parties a lot so best thing would be to keep her away while you can anyway. by the way he is married to a young girl thats probably how your daughter met him..thru her.
Bob

London, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2009
okay i just read that post and realized it sounded wrong...he's not married to a "young girl" but a "young woman" ...sorry..she is younger than him but she is of age...just wanted to clarify.
pissed off mom

Madisonville, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2009
cheryl wrote:
well you should keep your 13yr. old daughter at home where she belongs.
LIKE I SAID! I am dealing with her but I cant keep her on a leash. But there are two people to blame and the other is HIM. So maybe he should quit dealing drugs before he deals to someone elses kid who wont put up with it! Keep your mouth shut about my daughter or I'll pay a visit to paris karr road myself
bill nida

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2009
I know Bobby Personally and hes got a baby on the the way by a girl he's been with forever. he ain't foolin with drugs and little girls. sounds to me like somebody is bulls%$ting you to get heat off their own back. you might wanna double check you facts before you start slandering people.
pissed off mom wrote:
Somebody needs to tell me if this man is a pill sellin bootlegger! My daughter is 13 yrs old and dont need to be getting into that crap.She was suppose to be with friends but came home out of her mind.After talking to a few people I was given this name. I've dealt with my daughter but I will not tolerate this. If people like this wasn't around maybe our kids wouldn't even have the oppurtunity of getting introduced in this kind of scene. This has got to stop before all of our kids end up with a future like his. It makes me sick
bill nida

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2009
I don't know why this thing said I'm from chicago ill I live on P K rd
bill nida wrote:
I know Bobby Personally and hes got a baby on the the way by a girl he's been with forever. he ain't foolin with drugs and little girls. sounds to me like somebody is bulls%$ting you to get heat off their own back. you might wanna double check you facts before you start slandering people.
<quoted text>
cheryl

London, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2009
pissed off mom wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE I SAID! I am dealing with her but I cant keep her on a leash. But there are two people to blame and the other is HIM. So maybe he should quit dealing drugs before he deals to someone elses kid who wont put up with it! Keep your mouth shut about my daughter or I'll pay a visit to paris karr road myself
I was not talking about your daughter, I suggested
that you keep her home where she belonged. I know the young man that you are talking about and yes he does have a girlfriend and the they are expecting a baby the middle of Sept. I hardley think he would waste his time giving drugs to a 13yr.old. And if you kept her home, you wouldn't have to take a trip to Paris Karr Rd. And just what do you think you would accomplish if you did make that trip? I know your not threating anybody. I just know your not.
kvysgrl

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2009
why dont you get your shit strait, this is my son your talking about.HE DOES NOT SELL SHIT.CUT YOUR CRAP OUT.WHAT?IS THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE GOT DO JUST SET PUT SOMEONE DOWN.I WILL SAY APRAYER FOR YOU TONITE.WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?12
get the facts straight

Murray, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2009
his mother is the one that sells not him
pissed off mom

Paris, KY

#11 Aug 11, 2009
I will deal without any threats from anyone on here. My facts are perfectly straight and have came out of several mouths so before you go calling me a liar check YOUR facts. And I dont care what you suggested, I am not putting all blame on my daughter. She's blamed for buying them, NOT DISTRIBUTING THEM!!
cheryl

London, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2009
this is to get your facts straight:
how do you know his mother is the one selling, have you or somebody you know bought from her?
grew up in keavy

London, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2009
I grew up here in Keavy, I have been gone for over 20 years, I moved back here this past October and it has not changes a bit. The same people in the same place doing the the same thing.
Everybody has grown up, now they all have kids doing the same thing they done when they were teenagers. And as for Sandy Price, I know for a fact she is not selling anymore. If she were still selling do you think she would be broke all the time. Yes she can still party with the best of them but no she is not selling anymore. And she hasn't been for sometime now.
bill nida -keavy KY-

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2009
---To pissed off mom: if you have so many "facts" and were "so" concerned about your daughters welfare then why do you insist on talking shit on a blog site and not just call the police with you "facts"???
---to get your facts straight : you might wanna do just what you "hide behind" name says...
People I don't have anything to hide and I don't need to get on the computer to talk shit about people. If I have a problem with somebody I'll either confront them personally or stay away from them. I will not hide behind a make believe name thinking that I have annonimity and therefore a license to stir up trouble.
kvygrl

United States

#15 Aug 16, 2009
i agree BILL
pissed off mom

Paris, KY

#16 Aug 19, 2009
Every drug bust takes time
yeah what ever

London, KY

#17 Aug 21, 2009
Listen here bitch, Bob wouldn't give a kid shit and he doesn't sell. His woman goes everywhere with him even work and she wouldn't let him talk to another girl let alone give drugs to a 13 yr old girl. I will be talking to every one in the neighborhood till i figure out who you are running your cowardly mouth if you are even a real parent. Your kid is probitly one of these girls that walk up and down the road all day with boys over 18 sneaking into vacant houses having sex. IF IT WERE MY KID I WOULD GO TO THE PERSON THAT WAS GIVING MY KID DRUGS AND CONFRONT THEM INSTED OF GETTING ON TOPIX RUNNING MY MOUTH. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE SO I DONT THINK YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH OR ARE A WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER.
Either

A. Your not even a mom just someone starting shit because your pissed
B. The person that told you that is pissed a BoB
C. The person that told you that is the one that gave your kid drugs.
hyden-girl

London, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2009
yeah what ever wrote:
Listen here bitch, Bob wouldn't give a kid shit and he doesn't sell. His woman goes everywhere with him even work and she wouldn't let him talk to another girl let alone give drugs to a 13 yr old girl. I will be talking to every one in the neighborhood till i figure out who you are running your cowardly mouth if you are even a real parent. Your kid is probitly one of these girls that walk up and down the road all day with boys over 18 sneaking into vacant houses having sex. IF IT WERE MY KID I WOULD GO TO THE PERSON THAT WAS GIVING MY KID DRUGS AND CONFRONT THEM INSTED OF GETTING ON TOPIX RUNNING MY MOUTH. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE SO I DONT THINK YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH OR ARE A WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER.
Either
A. Your not even a mom just someone starting shit because your pissed
B. The person that told you that is pissed a BoB
C. The person that told you that is the one that gave your kid drugs.
YOU GO GIRL!
hyden-girl

London, KY

#19 Aug 21, 2009
pissed off mom needs to stop beating this dead horse. she has been bitching about this for the last 2 or 3 months. she really needs to give it a rest. people in the community know bobbie and they know better, so pissed off mom you need to stop all this untill you have actual facts.
just the facts mam,just the facts.
hyden-girl

London, KY

#20 Aug 21, 2009
pissed off mom wrote:
Every drug bust takes time
There you go, threating people again,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 min Walk with God 1,765
did your loved one die at Baptist Health 3 hr overnight 3
Senate Just Passed Sweeping Tax Bill 7 hr Hank1936 17
Well 8 hr banker 7
Camper "In the movies"? 8 hr Awake 7
who do girl like more country boys or city boys? (Oct '08) 9 hr Rebel 1,084
cta cheaters (Sep '10) 9 hr Curious 20

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages