has got the best and cheapest gas in town
Jr Ewing

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2013
Whatever their doing is working ... Speedway dropped the prices to 3.19
not worth it

London, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2013
I drive a 2008 tahoe which is not very good on gas anyway but thought I would fill up at spur because of the lower price before I took off to Memphis. I normally get 18.6 on the road. this trip I got 16.2. filled up at another station and it went right back up. My guess is spur has alot of ethanal in it and is not as efficient but your right its helping with gas prices all over town.
Miner

London, KY

#4 Jun 24, 2013
I drive a Tahoe to Hazard 5 days a week and have been using Spur gas since they dropped prices. My mileage did not decrease when I began using Spur gas.
gas

London, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2013
spur it get good gas mileage tahoe lokie to get 18 on moonshine
traveler

London, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2013
Went to Charlotte N,C. hauling 800 lb electric starter box got 16.2 going on Spur. Got 15.8 coming back empty on shell. You tell me.
Stray Dog

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jun 30, 2013
traveler wrote:
Went to Charlotte N,C. hauling 800 lb electric starter box got 16.2 going on Spur. Got 15.8 coming back empty on shell. You tell me.
The wind makes a surprising difference in gas mileage. If you are bucking a 5 mph headwind it will knock your mileage considerably. Conversely, if it is a tailwind, it will help. Even if it is a side-wind, it will hurt your mileage some. Also your cruising speed figures in. 60 mph gets better mileage than 70.
hello

Franklin, IN

#11 Jun 30, 2013
Keep up the good work spur
awsome

London, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2013
I heard spur was dropping prices to $2.99 a gal soon
hello

Franklin, IN

#13 Jun 30, 2013
I hope they do
traveler

Gray, KY

#15 Jul 4, 2013
The best thing that has ever happened to London.
Nathaniel

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2014
What is spur oils open hours
trucker

London, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2014
get what you pay for with gas like bread fresh 3;25 stale 2.99 think what you want all fresh gas comes from knoxvile tn lot of stale gas comes from chattanooga.
The Truth

London, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2014
They do not always have the best price in town as they gotten steady business their prices climb just like rest of the gold diggers in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Blacklagoon 164,841
@ Full Faith COG on 229. 50 min John whang 5
Fake news ,fake followers 51 min John whang 5
Dem senator pays off Russian ambassador 1 hr Msm is fake news 3
Tree trimmers 3 hr Iknow 5
Fee: Check Ppl Out B4 U Rent To Them 4 hr Fearnot 5
Were dem senators behind shooting 6 hr D Issa 7

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages