Tell Obama NOT To Start Another War!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#263 Sep 7, 2013
me AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>but it also said the jews refused the truth.
they are still awaiting the arival of CHRIST. they were face to face with the son of GOD and turned their backs upon him.
here is a list of scripture on that.
http://www.endtimeprophecy.net/Bible-Study-To...
p.s. take ur crack and deal it somewhere where they buy it.
Regardless Of Whether The Jews Refused Jesus Or Not....God Picked {Them} as His Chosen People....Do You Think There are No Republican Atheist Too???....
MissPerfect

Mascoutah, IL

#266 Sep 7, 2013
The GOP has a mentality of "if you repeat a lie often, people will eventually believe it"...That is how we get "job creators”,“death panels”,“Benghazi cover up”, and “weapons of mass destruction"...Just stupid.
MissPerfect

Mascoutah, IL

#267 Sep 7, 2013
Today's GOP is the product of Newt Gingrich and Karl Rove. Their motto, "If you say it enough times, people will believe it."
MissPerfect

Mascoutah, IL

#268 Sep 7, 2013
Only ignorant REPUBLICANS would talk about a candidate for president of the United States who has DUAL CITIZENSHIP. Sen. Ted Cruz's birth certificate shows he was born in Canada in 1970. I now understand why a lot of people talk and make fun of the education system in Kentucky.
MissPerfect

Mascoutah, IL

#269 Sep 7, 2013
New campaign slogan:

Republicans! Save our tax dollars! Resign!
MissPerfect

Mascoutah, IL

#270 Sep 7, 2013
The GOP has a mentality of "if you repeat a lie often, people will eventually believe it"...That is how we get "job creators”,“death panels”,“Benghazi cover up”, and “weapons of mass destruction"...Just stupid.
MissPerfect

Mascoutah, IL

#271 Sep 7, 2013
Today's GOP is the product of Newt Gingrich and Karl Rove. Their motto, "If you say it enough times, people will believe it."
MissPerfect

Mascoutah, IL

#272 Sep 7, 2013
Some things just never change.... “If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them.” ... Adlai E. Stevenson quote...

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#273 Sep 7, 2013
Obama Cracks Joke When Asked About Four Dead Americans In Benghazi

"When Steve Kroft of CBS News finally got around to asking President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton about the terrorist attacks in Benghazi resulting in the death of four brave Americans, President Obama decided it would be a good time to go for laughs."

When asked about Benghazi, the president answered with this,

"You know, I remember Bob Gates, you know, first thing he said to me, I think maybe first week or two that I was there and we were meeting in the Oval Office and he, obviously, been through seven presidents or something. And he says, "Mr. President, one thing I can guarantee you is that at this moment, somewhere, somehow, somebody in the federal government is screwing up." (Laughter)"

"It's disgusting to write-off the complete and total failure in Benghazi as nothing more than "someone in the federal government screwing up," it's even more enraging to do so in such a casual and flip way that is meant to engender laughter.

Four Americans are dead. They died while they fought off al-Qaeda terrorists whom President Obama assured us were "on the run" thanks to his leadership. They died waiting for help that never came.

It isn't funny, Mr. President. You're right, somebody in the federal government screwed up. You just don't realize who it was."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

I can't understand how anyone could stand in alliance with this clown.

America is in a sad shape, look at topic forums in foreign countries, we are the laughing stock of the world.

“Smokin”

#274 Sep 7, 2013
These are the same rebels we are giving weopans to.

Al-Qaida-linked Syria rebels hit Christian village

"BEIRUT (AP)— Al-Qaida-linked rebels launched an assault Wednesday on a regime-held Christian village in the densely populated west of Syria and new clashes erupted near the capital, Damascus — part of a brutal battle of attrition each side believes it can win despite more than two years of deadlock."

http://www.chron.com/news/world/article/Al-Qa...
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#275 Sep 7, 2013
MissPerfect wrote:
Absolutely! That's how Fox has survived these past years and when Obama leaves office, they won't have any Ace in their deck. And surely the GOP wouldn't know anything about job creation. Their biggest taxcut in history that was MOST advantageous to the wealthy, hands down, sent billions flying into their cronies in Washington, but did jack crap for the economy. They like big government.

My most favorite is when Rand Paul, during an interview, was ask "isn't this Benghazi thing more political than anything else vs what really happened"? Rand smiled that infidel smile of his and said "now why would it be happening with politicians if it weren't political". Case closed.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#276 Sep 7, 2013
Bull Durham wrote:
Obama Cracks Joke When Asked About Four Dead Americans In Benghazi
"When Steve Kroft of CBS News finally got around to asking President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton about the terrorist attacks in Benghazi resulting in the death of four brave Americans, President Obama decided it would be a good time to go for laughs."
When asked about Benghazi, the president answered with this,
"You know, I remember Bob Gates, you know, first thing he said to me, I think maybe first week or two that I was there and we were meeting in the Oval Office and he, obviously, been through seven presidents or something. And he says, "Mr. President, one thing I can guarantee you is that at this moment, somewhere, somehow, somebody in the federal government is screwing up." (Laughter)"
"It's disgusting to write-off the complete and total failure in Benghazi as nothing more than "someone in the federal government screwing up," it's even more enraging to do so in such a casual and flip way that is meant to engender laughter.
Four Americans are dead. They died while they fought off al-Qaeda terrorists whom President Obama assured us were "on the run" thanks to his leadership. They died waiting for help that never came.
It isn't funny, Mr. President. You're right, somebody in the federal government screwed up. You just don't realize who it was."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
I can't understand how anyone could stand in alliance with this clown.
America is in a sad shape, look at topic forums in foreign countries, we are the laughing stock of the world.
Hate to break this to you dreamer, but Germany just jumped on board with the US blaming Assad.

Next piece of bullshi- please?

“Smokin”

#277 Sep 7, 2013
weapons,lol.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#278 Sep 7, 2013
MissPerfect wrote:
Yeah and ole' Karl couldn't get a job baking pies after that campaign. ha Poor ole Mitt got caught in so many lies, he cried on election results night in such disbelief that America didn't fall for it. Too bad.....back to the Boardroom buying up struggling companies to pass false profits thru to self and executives and file some more bankruptcies!
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#279 Sep 7, 2013
Bull Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if we will get to see that evidence he basically said exists? I would really like to know for sure. Where is the transparency we were promised?
You wouldn't know what to do with transparency if you seen right through it. Obama doesn't owe you a darn thing more than what you're getting.

“Smokin”

#280 Sep 7, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break this to you dreamer, but Germany just jumped on board with the US blaming Assad.
Next piece of bullshi- please?
I didn't mention assad. Why did you ignore the info I gave and only pick at my opinion?
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know what to do with transparency if you seen right through it. Obama doesn't owe you a darn thing more than what you're getting.
Again you attack me instead of responding to the info. You are an example of why topix has become a foul cesspool of idiocies.

“Smokin”

#281 Sep 7, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! That's how Fox has survived these past years and when Obama leaves office, they won't have any Ace in their deck. And surely the GOP wouldn't know anything about job creation. Their biggest taxcut in history that was MOST advantageous to the wealthy, hands down, sent billions flying into their cronies in Washington, but did jack crap for the economy. They like big government.
My most favorite is when Rand Paul, during an interview, was ask "isn't this Benghazi thing more political than anything else vs what really happened"? Rand smiled that infidel smile of his and said "now why would it be happening with politicians if it weren't political". Case closed.
Are you talking to yourself?
war

San Jose, CA

#282 Sep 7, 2013
Nobody was caring about the first 100,000 plus killed ! Do you think children werent killed in those rocket blasts. Yes it was inhuman. But whats 400 more. These people hate the USA. And these kids are being thought to hate usa. Let them kill em each other. They might kill a future bin laden.. Bomb syria you help all the usa enemies. Iran ! Hezbollah al Q, its stupid to even think of sending weapons to them...Do nothing usa looks like coward. Either way its a problem . There will be consequences for either action. Iran has stated they will retaliate . Russia isnt gonna watch their planes be destroyed that they supplied syria. War War . U know there are cells in usa waiting their calling . This is stir up more that usa needs
MissPerfect

Mascoutah, IL

#284 Sep 7, 2013
What does the Republicans have after eight months of investigation, 11 congressional hearings before five committees, 20 staff briefings and 25,000 pages of documents is exactly what they started with, NOTHING, AND NO GRAND CONSPIRACY. What's even more pathetic is that each of these hearings cost American taxpayers over a million dollars. How’s that for effective fiscal conservatism?!!
MissPerfect

Mascoutah, IL

#285 Sep 7, 2013
Who was the President that actually lied to the nation to get us into an unnecessary war that lead to the deaths of 4800 Americans and the maiming of another 32,000 more, that my friend is "terrifying”. This Benghazi witch hunt is nothing but a ruse to play on the gullible conspiracy seeking rubes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min usa 163,768
25 years and fired 40 min greer 12
Darrell Hensley 1 hr Puddles 1
goldfish in corbin 1 hr bob 2
Needs boy rottweiler to breed with! (Mar '12) 1 hr Brandon 108
Corbin trolley 1 hr Hmmmm 29
who is she 2 hr ha ha ha 3

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance