Dog found on Old Whitley Rd by Old Un...

Dog found on Old Whitley Rd by Old Union Church

Posted in the Keavy Forum

found

London, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I found a dog this morning Feb 5th. If you are missing a dog from this area please leave a description of the dog. I would like to get it back to it's owner.
Black bear

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Beagle mix know someone who lost one? Thanks
found

London, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Black bear wrote:
No sorry. But if I see a beagle mix I will let you know.
Ash

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
We lost our puppy this morning, he is odd colored. Like an off white with dark spots. He has blue eyes and a black color. A puppy, but he's pretty big about knee high.
found

London, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Ash wrote:
We lost our puppy this morning, he is odd colored. Like an off white with dark spots. He has blue eyes and a black color. A puppy, but he's pretty big about knee high.
Hello. Ash. No sorry this him. Sorry :-(
searching for Fenriz

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2013
found wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. Ash. No sorry this him. Sorry :-(
Thank you
Black bear

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Black bear wrote:
Thanks
Gamer

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Someone is looking for a big black dog that has been missing for about a week I think. The picture looks like it is a very big dog with a little white on his chest. If this could be him, I can find contact information for you..
found

London, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Gamer wrote:
Someone is looking for a big black dog that has been missing for about a week I think. The picture looks like it is a very big dog with a little white on his chest. If this could be him, I can find contact information for you..
Sorry gamer. He is not black. Will keep an eye out in case I see a black one.
found

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
I would really like to get this dog back to it's owner. Bumping up.
unnamed

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Feb 6, 2013
I hope u find the owner. I've lost 2 dogs within this last year. Both purebred Labradors. 1 black male and 1 yellow female. I couldn't find them. The last one she was our youngest and I had leads but they didn't go anywhere. I commend you for taking this dog in. I wish that whomever found my dogs would have done this. Good luck!
lost

Norman, AR

#14 Feb 6, 2013
How do you lose 2 dogs in a year? Were they not in pens, how dog houses and chains. I hope nothing bad happened to your dogs since you were so irresponsible. This is why all of mine have collars with their name and mine and my number. And the older ones are all microchipped
unnamed

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Feb 6, 2013
lost wrote:
How do you lose 2 dogs in a year? Were they not in pens, how dog houses and chains. I hope nothing bad happened to your dogs since you were so irresponsible. This is why all of mine have collars with their name and mine and my number. And the older ones are all microchipped
Funny thing is my black lab kept running away. He managed to break the heavy duty leads every time. He usually came back. One day he didn't. It became exhausting. My female, I think was stolen. We found her collar in the yard. She had never left the yard before and was usually on a runner. We have over an acre for them to run on, so they were let off to run once in awhile. I'm not irresponsible, things just happen. We had all of our dogs since they were puppies. He was 5 when he disappeared and she was 2. Don't judge situations you don't know. And if you knew anything about labs you would know they are escape artists. Pen them up, they will find a way out. Tie them up they will get off. Just like mine did when we put them on runners.
hopeful

London, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Someone on this board is looking for their mini-pen! Any chance?
husky

Greenbrier, AR

#17 Mar 17, 2013
We lost a female husky there is a 300 dollar reward for her return no questions if anybody has seen her or knows where she is at please post
missing front leg

United States

#18 Mar 20, 2013
collie mix, he may be our dog-been missing a long time, we thought he was gone for good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a good liberal attorney in the London area 38 min Sampson 5
Tim Short Automotive Corbin 57 min Yup 12
Narcicisst 1 hr Amy 6
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 2 hr Walk with God 1,766
John Root New Article from Barbourville (Mar '10) 3 hr Sampson 243
Jeffries: Evangelicals will Vote For Moore 6 hr Little Joe 7
Jesus 6 hr Hopsing 2

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance