obama warned 2 yeara ago about bomber

obama warned 2 yeara ago about bomber

Posted in the Keavy Forum

he did nothing

London, KY

#1 Apr 21, 2013
FBI Was Warned 2 Years Ago of Alleged Bomber’s Radical Shift [Obama Asleep At The Switch?]
Boston Globe ^| April 20, 2013 | Mark Arsenault, Bryan Bender, Milton J. Valencia and Maria Cramer

FBI Was Warned 2 Years Ago of Alleged Bomber’s Radical Shift

By Mark Arsenault, Bryan Bender, Milton J. Valencia and Maria Cramer

Russian authorities warned the FBI in early 2011 that suspected bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have been a follower of “radical Islam,” a revelation that raised new questions in Congress on Saturday about whether the Boston Marathon attacks that killed three and wounded more than 170 could have been prevented.

A senior congressional aide privy to the Boston Marathon terror investigation confirmed Saturday that the FBI received the warning after Tsarnaev’s apparently suspicious activities caught the attention of Russian authorities keeping close surveillance on militant Islamist groups in the Caucasus region of the former Soviet Union.

The FBI acknowledged Friday that it had investigated Tsarnaev in 2011, even interviewing him and his family, but “did not find any terrorism activity,” either domestic or foreign.

“The FBI had this guy on the radar and somehow he fell off,” said the congressional aide, who said oversight committees on Capitol Hill are seeking answers from counterterrorism officials.“We heard for several days leading up to this there was no intelligence. Now we know there could have been intelligence.”

Tsarnaev, 26, who was killed in a firefight with police in Watertown early Friday morning, had traveled from Boston to Russia several times in recent years, including an extended stay in 2012, according to multiple US officials who have reviewed his passport file.

(Excerpt) Read more at boston.com ...

Since: Sep 10

Prevost USA

#2 Apr 21, 2013
He was also warned about Bengazi,All while the Ambassador begged for more security.
harold

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2013
So where the libtard. I quess they are still crying over the fact it was not a right winger who did it. I knew from the beginnibg it was a a obama terrorist buddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crooked Creek dosen't have a homeowner's assoc... (Dec '10) 48 min Steven 13
Flying Drones 1 hr Yes sir 19
Best place for a job that doesn't drug test? 1 hr 420 bro 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 161,249
Need a job 1 hr Breanna byrd 1
AT&T Cell Phones and Text Messages (Nov '09) 1 hr DOGG 39
Greg Woods And Amanda 5 hr bark 6

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages