paul

New Albany, IN

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Anyone ever really think about the significance of the Cross and what it demands from each of us. The thought of what Christ actually did for us when his blood was shed for our sins. Of all the things going on in this world the most important thing each of us could ever do is turn towards Christ and trusting in him.
annab

London, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2013
I love all the tattoos I have seen in Londonl. Cross is permanent that way, the very to show what you believe in. I wear mine proudly.ll
You Moron

London, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2013
Praying to and revering a cross is like kneeling down to pray to an electric chair in a prison. The crucifix was a device used to kill people accused of crimes.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 27, 2013
annab wrote:
I love all the tattoos I have seen in Londonl. Cross is permanent that way, the very to show what you believe in. I wear mine proudly.ll
While I have no problem with tattoos. You however should remember the commandment of your Lord as written in Leviticus 19:28.

As for the cross, Bill Hick said it best. "A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a (freaking) cross? It's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant."

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 27, 2013
Jesus, if he existed, did nothing for me. I wasn't alive 2000 years ago. I did not ask anyone to die for me. I owe no one an apology for being alive. If I saw a person being tortured and executed and I could do something to stop it, I would.

Christianity is a death cult.
paul wrote:
Anyone ever really think about the significance of the Cross and what it demands from each of us. The thought of what Christ actually did for us when his blood was shed for our sins. Of all the things going on in this world the most important thing each of us could ever do is turn towards Christ and trusting in him.
kneel at the cross

London, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2013
ubetter kneell at the cross and ask forgiveness we have all sinned and come short of the glory of god im praying for u friend.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 28, 2013
kneel at the cross wrote:
ubetter kneell at the cross and ask forgiveness we have all sinned and come short of the glory of god im praying for u friend.
You know, that is the perfect con. Convince people they are broken/sick and that you have the only cure.
Whut

Buffalo, NY

#9 Dec 29, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
Jesus, if he existed, did nothing for me. I wasn't alive 2000 years ago. I did not ask anyone to die for me. I owe no one an apology for being alive. If I saw a person being tortured and executed and I could do something to stop it, I would.
Christianity is a death cult.
<quoted text>
We are all dying organisms.
May as well be for a good cause.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 29, 2013
What good cause?
Whut wrote:
<quoted text>We are all dying organisms.
May as well be for a good cause.
Londen Christian

London, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
What good cause?
<quoted text>
Suppose you are wrong, die, find out you were wrong, then what are you going to do?

Location hidden

#12 Dec 29, 2013
That is a false dilemma. There are more than two choices, your god or none. What if you are worshiping the wrong god? Will you suffer in the hell of anther religion? I guess you should worship all the gods in order to cover your ass.

You're also ignoring the possibility of multiple gods. What if you please one god with the consequence of angering another? Oh the possibilities....
Londen Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Suppose you are wrong, die, find out you were wrong, then what are you going to do?
real

London, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2013
It is acceptable to just admit ignorance. What's the point in believing or not believing anyway? Would either affect how your actions shape the future? With complete ignorance of reality, the church proudly stands in the shadow of the pagan cross Constantine mandated as its symbol, claiming to be the true church of Jesus while teaching the doctrines of men.

As Christ said, the truth is simple enough for a child to understand, love one another.
Thumbs Up

London, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2014
Anti-theist wrote:
That is a false dilemma. There are more than two choices, your god or none. What if you are worshiping the wrong god? Will you suffer in the hell of anther religion? I guess you should worship all the gods in order to cover your ass.
You're also ignoring the possibility of multiple gods. What if you please one god with the consequence of angering another? Oh the possibilities....
<quoted text>
That is honestly one of the most sensible responses I have ever heard to that stupid question. I have been asked that stupid question a million times, and I wish I had thought of that response, especially "you should worship all the gods in order to cover your ass." LOL

Location hidden

#15 Jan 15, 2014
Thanks. I agree with you that the question is stupid. It's a form of "Pascal's Wager."
Thumbs Up wrote:
<quoted text>
That is honestly one of the most sensible responses I have ever heard to that stupid question. I have been asked that stupid question a million times, and I wish I had thought of that response, especially "you should worship all the gods in order to cover your ass." LOL
pat

Somerset, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2014
...you bow to two sticks tied together to make a "T", this "T" resembles how your messiah was killed....do you think JFK would like for everyone to wear an assault rifle around their necks to show support for him?...Christianity = death cult!...you worship death...and Christians have left many dead in their path. Your sick, and not in reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Athenesword 136,608
Mayor Says London Has No Bars 1 hr NOonesfool 11
lib calls for police to disarm 1 hr Shannon 8
Is it legal to have a video camera pointed at y... (Aug '12) 2 hr no matter where y... 131
Gold 2 hr storm 1
more hillary lies 3 hr andy 23
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr Walk with God 840
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]