Wives who sit on Facebook ALL DAY
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tell It Like It Is

London, KY

#32 Jan 30, 2013
Sure, the media addiction is shared by both men and women. So is drug and alcohol addiction. So is laziness and sloppiness. But where, o where, o where can a good man find a good woman in this age and vice versa? The old-timers are all but done and died out.
Tell It Like It Is

London, KY

#33 Jan 30, 2013
There’s no shame in this generation. People just blame each other and keep right on doing what they have always done.
uptown girl

Stanford, KY

#34 Jan 30, 2013
Divorce wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had read the post you quoted, I condemned men that do the same thing. It was just a generalization, because women are, both statistically and historically speaking, the ones most likely to be at home.
I did read the entire post that I quoted. You started a conversation that was sexist in nature and I was glad to see that after it was pointed out to you that you did include men (when applicable). That does not change the fact that you started a sexist conversation. You asked why people were upset and I replied to you with my personal opinion.

To make it worse, you then continued to generalize and sterotype further proving to me that what you really wanted to talk about was indeed the thread you started which was women that fall short of their "womanly duties". I say, let's discuss PEOPLE that spend too much time on FB, topix, etc due to their addictions to the social media outlets.

I'm sure you meant it to be harmless but it is still typical.
Archie

London, KY

#35 Jan 30, 2013
Edith, where’s my supper?! I’ve been out working hard all day, and when I come home I expect a hot meal! What have you and Meathead been doing all day?
Hmmm

London, KY

#36 Jan 30, 2013
Archie wrote:
Edith, where’s my supper?! I’ve been out working hard all day, and when I come home I expect a hot meal! What have you and Meathead been doing all day?
I 'think' I know who this is! lol
Kimmy

London, KY

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Divorce wrote:
I agree. They do need a job.
Facebook is nothing but a hidden hookup site. Hooked up with many guys on it. Its a way to privately contact someone slipping around on their wife and husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crooked Creek dosen't have a homeowner's assoc... (Dec '10) 31 min No pay 12
Short Shorts (May '12) 1 hr The Real Yeti 251
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr Walk with God 1,475
Police searching pond on New Salem (CJ PITT) (Aug '09) 2 hr Hmm 35
Best place for a job that doesn't drug test? 5 hr keavy dude 5
How much do full time aision employs make? 5 hr gayinlex 17
The real sharie asaro 7 hr Sharie Asaro 3

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance