|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Dear Wives,

If you aren't a working mother and you are at home all day, then it is your responsibility to provide a clean home and warm cooked meal for your husband and child -- not sit on Facebook for the majority of the day or sit around gossiping, when you should be cleaning your nasty house and preparing dinner while your husband is at work. If he can work all day to provide for you, you can at least keep the house clean and have dinner prepared.

Thank you.
Patriot

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Wimpy Assed Husbands That Can't Keep Their Wife Off FB.

There fixed it for you.
Divorce

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

True. It's also about respect, tho. I would leave a person for disrespecting me. If my wife was on Facebook all day, she would be gone. No doubt.
working mom of 3

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

They need a job. No one really cares what you do.
Divorce

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I agree. They do need a job.
Haha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I agree. Everyone needs a job.
Wife4life

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Unless you are on facebook too, youd have no way of knowing anyone else is! Also unless you are in their house you do not know its condition. Unless the husband or wife put someone up to stalking or monitoring them? Such as the person that started this topic? Whos business is it any way, other than the married couple? Motive of someone & numerous induviduals outside the marriage is obvious. There is a gain some how for someone if divorce occurs. To many people judging & in others business. Ask the woman directly if u feel so strongly! Between the husband'& wife' no one else!
2 can play that game

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Divorce wrote:
Dear Wives,
If you aren't a working mother and you are at home all day, then it is your responsibility to provide a clean home and warm cooked meal for your husband and child -- not sit on Facebook for the majority of the day or sit around gossiping, when you should be cleaning your nasty house and preparing dinner while your husband is at work. If he can work all day to provide for you, you can at least keep the house clean and have dinner prepared.
Thank you.
AND: If you are a father who doesn't work you should at least try to help out around the house. Or if both parents work there is alot to be done and one person shouldn't be expected to do it all. Agreed ??
biffster

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

What even worse is going on topix all day to spread and read the latest gossip.
Well

Oak Brook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

How would u know unless you were here reading it? Dummy!
Divorced

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

If cheating husbands weren't gone all day screwing their co-workers, there may be fewer divorces too!
Divorce

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

2 can play that game wrote:
<quoted text>
AND: If you are a father who doesn't work you should at least try to help out around the house. Or if both parents work there is alot to be done and one person shouldn't be expected to do it all. Agreed ??
Yes, I agree with that statement. If a man is at home, then it is his job to make sure the house is presentable and that dinner is on the table for the children and his wife when she get home from work. It goes both ways. I was just making a general statement. It isn't about anyone in particular. I don't know why everyone is getting mad... unless they are the doing the exact thing I said was unacceptable. LOL
Trendsetter

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Haha wrote:
I agree. Everyone needs a job.
especially one they love that also surrounds them with good people! Genuine caring real people. Not fake people.
too bad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

there are so many fake ones around
Trendsetter

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Yeah i know. It looks like all of the judge positions are taken though. Darn.

Since: May 12

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

If ur woman is on Facebook all day get rid if em while u can
never REALLY knew her

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

she LIVES on faceplace. she LIVES on the tweeter. turns out that we neVer REALLY knew her. eminem ? bluegrass music ? does ANYONE REALLY get to know you ? EVER ? and she STILL wonders why she got DUMPED !!!
laee wrote:
If ur woman is on Facebook all day get rid if em while u can
uptown girl

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Divorce wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why everyone is getting mad... unless they are the doing the exact thing I said was unacceptable. LOL
Perhaps people are getting mad because this is a sexist thread. You come on here and attack women for slacking on their "duties" when you very well could have started a thread about people in general (both male and female) who have facebook addiction issues that let it get in the way of their daily responsibilities.
Divorce

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

uptown girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps people are getting mad because this is a sexist thread. You come on here and attack women for slacking on their "duties" when you very well could have started a thread about people in general (both male and female) who have facebook addiction issues that let it get in the way of their daily responsibilities.
If you had read the post you quoted, I condemned men that do the same thing. It was just a generalization, because women are, both statistically and historically speaking, the ones most likely to be at home. That is all.

Let me clarify, though -- For ANYONE to use a computer program/social media site ALL DAY and neglect thier responsibilities, shows definite immaturity and laziness. Especially when their children have been at school and significant other is at work, providing a way for that individual to stay at home.

It is pathetic.
Tell It Like It Is

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Too many American women think they don’t have to do anything (cook, clean house, laundry, and raise their kids properly). Their mothers didn’t do it, so they’re not going to do it either. Facebook is a place where they can go to gossip, slander and whine about their miserable lives….and find some no good man who will cheat with them while their husbands work all day. The lawyers and the divorce courts are happy, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••