Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mark my words

Waynesburg, KY

#1 Jul 23, 2011
Look up ssi cut offs in august .
They will also cut off all government checks and food aid plus health aids.
It will cause a ripple effect .
The quick fix will be to start implanting chips to help them poor man on the draw get food.
What easier way to start the mark of the beast as we have already seen people can and will do anything for a check so why not a chip?
aND IF NOT AT THIS TIME SOON.
GET THE PEOPLE BROKE IN EASY IS THE GOAL.
The beast is a program made to run your lifes.
This will be the only way you will ever get back on the draw.
I have talked to a lot of folks that say they must take the chip for the kids sakes.
Next step get the chip into the workers simple also.
Take chip or give up job.
Simple.
So you ready to break down take the mark?
ITS TIME TO BREAK THEM IN.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 23, 2011
Thank you for fear-mongering and doomsaying. Nothing makes my day brighter then hearing how will are all doomed and the end of days is coming. Thirty+ years and still remarkable how no matter how many times they are wrong they keep it up.
right

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2011
he is right, tho he often posts in other threads just to start a fight with christians.

all flesh really is doomed.
now its just a matter of time before the nukes fall into the wrong hands to bring on the earth's total consumption in fire. 2 pet 3:10.

some poor nut will think hes doing allah service to smuggle these nukes for mass murder suicide.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2011
@ Right:
Are you referring to me or "mark my words"
makes cents

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Jul 23, 2011
you know it does make cents that the us government can take over in 2 weeks, no gov. checks to no one no gov, help to no one .in two weeks we would be on our knees, 3 weeks no food to buy then what? this can and will happen very soon. WAKE UP AMERICA it is here.
COTTONTAIL

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Jul 24, 2011
YES! WAKE UP AMERICA! THE END IS NEAR! CAN'T YOU SEE IT? CAN'T YOU FEEL IT? DON'T YOU DARE TAKE IT! OR YOU,YOUR BABIES,WIFE.HUSBAND.MOTHER.FAT HER AND WELL ANYONE YOU KNOW AND LOVE WILL DIE IF THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE THAT MARK! IT WILL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TYO HELL!!!!!!!!!!
hey

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 24, 2011
hey cotton tail. revelation 13 dont say they will die the minute they take the mark.
but they will get the wrath from god.
the mark of the beast (computer) will ensure plagues forever. and it talks about sores and pains coming upon the ones who gets that mark.
they may have a little fun for a while,
but woe to them when the plagues begin.
it says they will pray to die, but death will flee from them.
so the spirit of death has been ordered from god not to take anyone right away. they have to suffer then go to hell.
i know

Flemingsburg, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2011
all this crap is just a lie someone trying to scare people they are not cutting checks that was the president blowing off steam.......
tuie

Mount Morris, MI

#9 Jul 24, 2011
fundies are so gullible, but funny. had to sop eating babies to laugh at this.
Amazed

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Jul 25, 2011
mark my words wrote:
Look up ssi cut offs in august .
They will also cut off all government checks and food aid plus health aids.
It will cause a ripple effect .
The quick fix will be to start implanting chips to help them poor man on the draw get food.
What easier way to start the mark of the beast as we have already seen people can and will do anything for a check so why not a chip?
aND IF NOT AT THIS TIME SOON.
GET THE PEOPLE BROKE IN EASY IS THE GOAL.
The beast is a program made to run your lifes.
This will be the only way you will ever get back on the draw.
I have talked to a lot of folks that say they must take the chip for the kids sakes.
Next step get the chip into the workers simple also.
Take chip or give up job.
Simple.
So you ready to break down take the mark?
ITS TIME TO BREAK THEM IN.
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The revelation I received came by recognizing whom the Word of God is. Yes, I said whom! He is a person not a book!

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

For several years, I have known the mystery that John 1:1 so clearly illustrates, but I had not applied that understanding to this particular verse. Faith comes by hearing, that is simple enough! We receive the faith it takes to accomplish the word we receive from Him with that self-same word He has spoken. If He speaks to you and says, "I have healed your body..." then, the word He just spoke contains the ingredients, including His Faith, to accomplish exactly what He said. I think we can easily grasp that from the verse. The part that was revealed to me concerned the second part of the verse.
And hearing by the Word of God. How does hearing come? The ability to hear or hearing comes from God Himself! Hear what the Spirit is saying! Well, How?? You must receive the ability to hear! How can I? You must be born again! You may have received salvation, but that is not all there is to it. You received salvation because you heard the Spirit confirm to you that whosoever calls upon Him shall be saved. That is one role of the Spirit here on earth, but not the only role. He is also here to woo you into the birthing chamber. To wash you by the water of the Word in the golden laver and call you to pass through the veil. To all whom have been saved, or have received Him, the power is given to become sons!(John 1:12) If you have been born again, you the new creation or basically a Life-giving, Spirit-Son of God, you have the ability to hear! You have been given the ability to hear b/c the Word of God Himself not only dwells in you, but you have been born of Him and have become Him. You the Word of God have the ability to hear the Word of God and can give that ability to others. The Spirit and the Word of God are your life-flow! No longer do we whom have received His Spirit's birth look to the blood for life! The blood redeemed us, justified us, and sanctified us, but that was not the end of the journey! The blood brought us to a place where we could be born by the Spirit and receive a life not based on the blood, but the Spirit! The ability to hear Him is the flow of our life! If we cannot hear him, we are cut off from the Life flow of the Word of His Spirit. Hearing Him is our life, not hearing Him empowers the carnal mind to bring about death in our body. Hearing him produces life that our Spirit can apply to the soul and the body receives the benefit of a soul in control! So does your body exhibit symptoms of sickness, disease, age, etc? Hear Him! Stop agreeing with a lie that says you can't hear Him and believe that you do hear Him and that He hears you! Lord I know that you always hear me, but so they may believe... Why did Jesus say this? Because they hadn't heard Him and did not have the ability to hear because they had refused to believe and refused to hear! You can HEAR HIM!!
Hmmm

Morehead, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2013
You folks are crazier than loons
Feb

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
You folks are crazier than loons
especially comment 11 just before you.
but anyone with any brains can see that the chip, nwo and one world government is coming, and the anti christ called liberal progressive is pushing it through.
there will be no more freedom for mankind when he bows to communism.
MyBestFriend

Manchester, KY

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Bad news people. The rapture has already happened, so if you are typing on topix today you are going to h ell in a few short years! No exceptions!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#16 Feb 5, 2013
makes cents wrote:
you know it does make cents that the us government can take over in 2 weeks, no gov. checks to no one no gov, help to no one .in two weeks we would be on our knees, 3 weeks no food to buy then what? this can and will happen very soon. WAKE UP AMERICA it is here.
If That was To Really Happen....Then After Two Weeks....I wouldn't Be On My Knees....My ass Would Be at Work!!!....Beacuse I don't Depend On The Government For Survival.....The Government Depends On {Me}....And My Taxes....

And I Encourage Everyone Else To {Not Depend} On The Government As well....

Our Government Might Treat Us a Little Better....If They Depended On Us....a Little More....Instead Of The Other Way Around....
harpocrates

Morehead, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2013
marc of the beast

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/l...

mark from greek lexicon G5480 charagma

which is idolatry

seal of the living ONE

Eze 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

mark from greek lexicon G8420 tau

Revelation 14:1
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Watchman

London, KY

#18 Feb 7, 2013
The thing of greatest importance here is the awful fact that, before ever man's HAND was extended and the transgression committed, that old serpent, the king of the bestial system, the devil, had IMPARTED HIS MIND TO THEM. The MARK OF THE BEAST was in their hearts, in their MINDS, and in their FOREHEADS, and what they did afterward was the MARK OF THE BEAST in their HANDS. It is not difficult to see that the things which men are doing today and have done in ages past are but the MANIFESTATION of that which is in their minds, for, "As a man THINKS in his heart, so is he" (Prov. 23:7) and "a good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings forth good things; and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things" (Mat. 12:34-35). The mark of the beast that appears IN THE HAND (outward actions) is the direct result of the mark of the beast IN THE FOREHEAD (mind, nature). This is the mind that inspires the ever increasing confusion and violence that is running rampant among all nations.
From the day of the fall in Eden even unto this hour man has borne the imprint of the satanic mind, the nature of the serpent, the MARK OF THE BEAST. That mark IN HIS MIND has been manifested in everything he has set HIS HAND to do. The whole bestial system is one that has filled the world with wars and rumors of wars, greed, hatred, bloodshed, and oppression. Out from this bestial nature has emerged every imaginable devilish perversion. And as a result of the bestial system the mind of Christ has been replaced with the carnal mind to bring about a form of godliness devoid of power or reality, but filled with empty ritual and ceremony, static creeds and doctrines, and a confusion of human ideas and methods that stagger the imagination.
Revelation, chapters thirteen and fourteen belong to each other and should be read and studied together. The neglect of this principle has caused much mischief in modern times. If many present day writers and preachers had set THE MARK OF THE BEAST of chapter thirteen against THE MARK OF THE FATHER'S NAME on the foreheads of the saints described in chapter fourteen, we would have had less of frightful and ghastly events so confidently foretold in books and pamphlets so readily devoured by precious Christians highly susceptible to prophetic sensationalism.
It must be obvious to every spiritual mind that the writing of the Father's name in the foreheads of those standing on mount Zion is a SPIRITUAL WORK. Zion represents the very highest position attainable in the Kingdom of God. From the literal mount Zion David and the kings of Israel reigned gloriously, and the Ark of God rested there all through the reign of David and for several years afterward until the temple was completed by Solomon. Mount Zion, the hill of David the king, was the highest pinnacle of glory attainable in Israel. But that Zion was only a faint shadow of THE ZION TO WHICH WE ARE COME (Heb. 12:18-22). David was king over natural Israel. Christ is King over spiritual Israel. David dwelt on the natural mount Zion. Therefore Christ dwells upon the spiritual mount Zion, And this spiritual mount Zion is composed of those who reach the very highest pinnacle attainable in the Kingdom of God: those who, like king David of old are "a man after Mine own heart, which shall fulfill ALL MY WILL" (Acts 13:22). This Mount Zion Company is the ruling class, the overcomers of whom it is written: "To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne" (Rev. 3:21). These are the Kings and Priests unto God, after the order of Melchizedek, those who have attained to the highest postion of honor and might and true greatness in the Kingdom of God.
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Watchman wrote:
The thing of greatest importance here is the awful fact that, before ever man's HAND was extended and the transgression committed, that old serpent, the king of the bestial system, the devil, had IMPARTED HIS MIND TO THEM. The MARK OF THE BEAST was in their hearts, in their MINDS, and in their FOREHEADS, and what they did afterward was the MARK OF THE BEAST in their HANDS. It is not difficult to see that the things which men are doing today and have done in ages past are but the MANIFESTATION of that which is in their minds, for, "As a man THINKS in his heart, so is he" (Prov. 23:7) and "a good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings forth good things; and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things" (Mat. 12:34-35). The mark of the beast that appears IN THE HAND (outward actions) is the direct result of the mark of the beast IN THE FOREHEAD (mind, nature). This is the mind that inspires the ever increasing confusion and violence that is running rampant among all nations.
very good explanation.

thoughts are things.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/01/...

for instance, most do not know that reinforcing negative thoughts tend to be self-fulfilling prophecies..

http://www.popularsocialscience.com/2012/12/2...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/...
Watchman

London, KY

#20 Feb 7, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>very good explanation.
thoughts are things.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/01/...
for instance, most do not know that reinforcing negative thoughts tend to be self-fulfilling prophecies..
http://www.popularsocialscience.com/2012/12/2...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/...
Casting down every thought and imagination that tries to exalt itself against the knowledge of God to the obeidence of Christ-
there can be no transformation a part from the renewing of the mind-
which is what repentence is- the changing of the mind to put on the mind of Christ which gas been freely given you in Christ Jesus.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Feb 7, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>If That was To Really Happen....Then After Two Weeks....I wouldn't Be On My Knees....My ass Would Be at Work!!!....Beacuse I don't Depend On The Government For Survival.....The Government Depends On {Me}....And My Taxes....

And I Encourage Everyone Else To {Not Depend} On The Government As well....

Our Government Might Treat Us a Little Better....If They Depended On Us....a Little More....Instead Of The Other Way Around....
Here Here!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Do all you bible thumpers think religion is going to save you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abe Eaton (Jan '16) 18 min Abes friend 3
4 missing teenagers in laurel county ky this ye... 3 hr sad report 7
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,750
hairless chinese crested for sale (Apr '10) 3 hr Bea 4
Rachel Rudder 3 hr Whisper213 2
The Heritage Nursing Home (Nov '08) 4 hr Greg 17
skidmore house on fifth street 4 hr tillford 20

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance