About A False Teaching Called Rapture

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Whole Truth

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Wake up lazy Christians! It's time we have a revival of the real truth, and get ready to meet our creator!
Rapture is a conspiracy.
The rapture was created by people working for new world order agenda, and how they could sneak away millions of people into death camps.
The Rapture was created in the 1800's. Not all Christians believe in the Rapture. There seems to be a lot of misconceptions on ATS and all things Rapture seem to be large area of misinformation. So here is the straight info, excerpted for your reading pleasure. Please, if you believe in this stuff, I am not attacking you, I am just trying to get this info spread. Believe whatever you want. It will be your demise.

According to Wikipedia: Rapture:

"The rise in belief in the "Pre-Tribulation" rapture is sometimes attributed to a 15-year old Scottish-Irish girl named Margaret McDonald (a follower of Edward Irving), who in 1830 had a vision that was later published in 1861."

"The Catholic and Orthodox churches as well as the Reformed denominations have no tradition of such a teaching and reject the doctrine, in part because they cannot find any reference to it among any of the early Church fathers."

"The popularization of the term is associated with teaching of John Nelson Darby, prominent among the Plymouth Brethren, and the rise of premillennialism and dispensationalism in English-speaking churches at the end of the 19th century. In 1908, the doctrine of the rapture was further popularized by an evangelist named William Eugene Blackstone, whose book, Jesus Is Coming, sold more than one million copies. The first known appearance of the theological use of the word "rapture" in print occurs with the Scofield Reference Bible of 1909."

Scofield reference bible was written by this guy:

According to Wikipedia Cyrus Scofield :

"Cyrus Scofield was born in Lenawee County, Michigan, but during the American Civil War he served for a year as a private in the 7th Tennessee Infantry, C.S.A.. By 1866 he was in St. Louis, Missouri working in his brother-in-law's law office. Admitted to the Kansas bar in 1869, he was elected to the Kansas legislature as a Republican in 1871 and 1872 and was appointed U.S. attorney for the district of Kansas. He was forced to resign because of questionable financial transactions and shortly thereafter was jailed on forgery charges.[1]

Perhaps because of alcoholism, he also abandoned his wife and two daughters. Leotine Cerre Scofield divorced him in 1883, and the same year he married Hettie Hall von Wartz, with whom he had a son"

"Scofield's notes on Revelation are a major source for the various timetables, judgments, and plagues elaborated by such popular religious writers as Hal Lindsey; and in part because of the success of the Scofield Reference Bible, twentieth-century American fundamentalists placed greater stress on eschatological speculation."

Sorry for all the quoting, but I believe it was necessary to make my point. If you guys want to debate this stuff, that is fine with me, but you can't dispute the above mentioned facts. Rapture was based on a satanic vision had in 1830 by a 15 year old Scottish-Irish girl and popularized by a Annotated Bible written by an adulterous, alcoholic, former U.S. attorney forced to resign for bribes and forgery.
Continue with Page 2 on link: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread366...
wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2014
Thanks for the above post but your trying to knock down one theory as false while posting false info about how it came to be.
How would anyone know whether the girl had a satanic vision or not? That girl is probably lucky she didnt live 50 years earlier or she might have been burned at the stake.
I know there are several different versions of the bible out there. I can only assume all of them have some correct info in there while other info is questionable to say the least.
I read the King James Bible myself. Rapture is not mentioned in it at all. Not even one time Its called the taking up.
However discussion is good because it opens the mind and enlightens us all.
When the American people allowed a lesbian to make decisions about whether God and Prayer should be allowed in schools and public places is when America started its downward spiral which is now completely out of control
Historian

Paducah, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
Thanks for the above post but your trying to knock down one theory as false while posting false info about how it came to be.
How would anyone know whether the girl had a satanic vision or not? That girl is probably lucky she didnt live 50 years earlier or she might have been burned at the stake.
I know there are several different versions of the bible out there. I can only assume all of them have some correct info in there while other info is questionable to say the least.
I read the King James Bible myself. Rapture is not mentioned in it at all. Not even one time Its called the taking up.
However discussion is good because it opens the mind and enlightens us all.
The first post is essentially correct in all but the "satanic vision" part. The girl was probably insane.

Your comment, "When the American people allowed a lesbian to make decisions about whether God and Prayer should be allowed in schools and public places is when America started its downward spiral which is now completely out of control" is off in several matters of fact.

1. There is no condenmation of lesbianism in the Bible. None. Homosexual relations between men is explicitly condemned, but between women is not mentioned at all.

2. Prayer and religious instruction in U.S. public schools, outside of Puritan New England, was not introduced until around 1830. It was removed from some school public school systems in the 1870s as a result of legal fights between Protestants, Roman Catholics, and Jews over whose doctrine and whose version of the Bible would be used. States solved the problem by simply removing religious instruction from the schools altogether. It was only by chance that an atheist brought the lawsuit that was finally settled by the Supreme Court in the 20th century. There were several involving Jews and other non-Christian groups who did not want their children given Christian indoctrination in school, as well as a few involving non-Mormon Christians who objected to Mormon instruction in Utah schools, and the old Protestant/Catholic fight.
Whaaat

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
The first post is essentially correct in all but the "satanic vision" part. The girl was probably insane.
Your comment, "When the American people allowed a lesbian to make decisions about whether God and Prayer should be allowed in schools and public places is when America started its downward spiral which is now completely out of control" is off in several matters of fact.
1. There is no condenmation of lesbianism in the Bible. None. Homosexual relations between men is explicitly condemned, but between women is not mentioned at all.
2. Prayer and religious instruction in U.S. public schools, outside of Puritan New England, was not introduced until around 1830. It was removed from some school public school systems in the 1870s as a result of legal fights between Protestants, Roman Catholics, and Jews over whose doctrine and whose version of the Bible would be used. States solved the problem by simply removing religious instruction from the schools altogether. It was only by chance that an atheist brought the lawsuit that was finally settled by the Supreme Court in the 20th century. There were several involving Jews and other non-Christian groups who did not want their children given Christian indoctrination in school, as well as a few involving non-Mormon Christians who objected to Mormon instruction in Utah schools, and the old Protestant/Catholic fight.
Women are Homosexuals too.
Whaaat

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Jan 11, 2014
Being a Homosexual man or woman is going against the very nature of God the creator, because it does not procreate.
Men with men cannot produce a child. Women with woman cannot produce a child.
Concerning this issue, the Bible is absolutely clear. Homosexuals do not go to heaven. There is hope for homosexuals, however. Christ can convert homosexuals and lesbians and make them true children of His. Let me go into more detail to help you. First let’s start with the fact that some people who have become believers were homosexuals prior to being converted. This passage of Scripture tells us that some former homosexuals were actually members of the church in Corinth. Read what Paul said:

“Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God.”(1 Corinthians 6: 6-9)

So, you see, there is hope for anyone, homosexual, adulterer, drunkard, etc., to become one of God’s family. But when a person does become a believer, the homosexuality ends.“Such were some of you,” Paul says. Paul understands that there may be some person who is a true Christian who has come out of homosexuality but fails temporarily out of weakness, but a true believer in Christ is radically different that what he used to be. He is substantially changed, but not perfect yet. Christ in the person makes a huge difference.

What the Bible is saying is this: A person does not become a Christian by cleaning up his or her life and making it perfect. Rather, he becomes part of God’s family by putting his trust in Christ. You may read some of the articles on this site to study this issue. When a person does enter God’s family, the Spirit of Christ comes into the life of the person, making him different than he was before. His motives, attitudes, and actions are substantially different. He is not perfect, however, until heaven. In the mean time, the fruit of a changed life is evident. And if he fails temporarily, he does so not out of the old rebellion or apathy, but simply because he is overcome through weakness. One should be able to see the difference in a true Christian’s life. A persistent lifestyle of sin would indicate that God had not yet given salvation to the person for all Christians are changed and made new in a decisive way.
Whaaat

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Jan 11, 2014
The Bible states that homosexuality is a deadly sin, harming your soul and body because it is against nature. Read Romans 1 to find out the details of this. He ends by saying this:

“For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their own error.”(Romans 1: 26-27)

The truth is that people who are homosexual are that way, not because of genes, but because of sin. The potential to be homosexual is in every person. We are born as sinners, and have potential to do any kind of sin, including homosexuality. According to the Romans passage, a person may move from stage to stage, permitting themselves to do more and more sins, until he finally comes to a much worse place than he realized. This particular sin has the effect of harming your body. Homosexuals not only die of AIDS fairly often, but most die of other diseases that are sexually transmitted. Most homosexuals do not tend to live to be old people. Homosexuals are used to attending funerals. I believe this is just a fulfillment of the word spoken in this Romans passage.

Finally, let me say that everyone who thinks he is homosexual is not necessarily that way. It is true that sometimes people take advantage of boys when they are young and tend to turn them a certain direction. Also, some men or boys have a few thoughts about the same sex at a point in their lives and then believe that something must be permanently wrong. They become preoccupied about this problem, which has the effect of producing an increased secret desire to mentally envision what they should not think about. It is strange how humans tend to think in the very direction they are telling themselves they should not think. They then believe they are destined to live a homosexual life because of the way the concept of homosexuality is portrayed in our society. It is not true that such a person is destined to such a lifestyle. If this is your case, please don’t think that you are bound to be anything outside the normal, just as some thoughts about girls bodies or stealing does not necessarily mean you are an rapist or a thief. These are sinful thoughts, but do not tell you that you are doomed to a certain lifestyle. Remember, homosexuality is not in the genes, even though the homosexuals try to convince people of this, but is rather a series of wrong choices and twisted thinking about one’s identity. All of this may tell you that you need Christ, however. Christ can sort all of this out and make any person whole.
Historian

Paducah, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2014
The word "homosexual" does not appear in the Bible at all.

The relevant verse is Leviticus 20:13. It is specific to a sex act between two men. There is no verse that says, "If a woman lies with a woman..."

Both men and women are, however, specifically forbidden to have sex with an animal (so are men). Leviticus 20:15-16.
wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2014
When I was in school we said the pledge of allegiance daily, we had prayer sometimes. Not daily.
I remember very well when it happened The lesbian led the way in getting God and prayer abolished in schools.. like the good doctor said dont spank ur child cause it will mess up their minds , I think the newspapers and news on tv said his son committed suicide. Some people on here said it was his stepson . Either way the dumbass doctor had an influence on the young mans life and he killed himself so we know the doctors ideas were dead on the money dont we. Due to the above todays children have very little respect for anything or anybody and those monsters will be running our country soon
Dont that give you a warm fuzzy feeling when you think about it.
Historian

Paducah, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2014
This is a cut and paste from a much longer entry about Prayer in Schools from Wikipedia:

"The issue of school prayer has been seriously debated in the United States since the early 1900s. In the 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries, schools in certain localites of the country customarily opened with an oral prayer or Bible reading. Religious minorities would sometimes object to the distinct observations performed in the local schools. For instance, in the Edgerton Bible Case (Weiss v. District Board (1890)), the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled in favor of Catholics who objected to the use of the King James Bible in Wisconsin public schools. This ruling was based on the state constitution and only applied in Wisconsin, but, like other challenges elsewhere in the country, provided a precedent for federal rulings to come later.

The legal climate for school prayer in the US began to change in 1955, and when the New York Board of Regents developed a prayer recommended (but not required) for the school districts under its purview. Seven years later, Steven I. Engel would bring action against Union Free School District No. 9 for its adoption and subsequent prescription of the so-called "Regent's prayer," arguing that it constituted the state-sponsored establishment of religion in violation of citizens’ First Amendment rights via the Fourteenth Amendment. Use of the Regent's prayer would be initially upheld in both New York State Court and in the New York Court of Appeals, prompting Engel's to petition the US Supreme Court.

In 1955, the New York Board of Regents approved an inclusive school prayer to be used in the public school system. The prayer was relatively short: "Almighty God, we acknowledge our dependence on Thee, and we beg Thy blessings upon us, our parents, our teachers, and our country." Aware of the necessity for secular reasoning behind the use of the prayer (later emphasized and spelled out in the Lemon v. Kurtzman case and consequential Lemon Test), the board vocally reasoned that the prayer would "combat juvenile delinquency and counter the spread of communism." While many credit advances in the school-prayer issue to notable atheist Madalyn Murray O'Hair, who fought recitation of the Lord`s Prayer in Baltimore, a different case had reached the Supreme Court one year prior.[ Steven Engel, Daniel Lichtenstein, Monroe, Lerner, Lenore Lyons, and Lawrence Roth, all parents of children in the Long Island, New York public school system, came together with the New York Civil Liberties Union to challenge the constitutionality of the Regents` Prayer in court. While New York`s courts backed the use of prayer in school, it was taken before the Supreme Court in the "Engel v. Vitale" case in 1962. With a 6-1 vote to make public recitation of the Regents` Prayer in public schools unlawful, the U.S. Supreme Court had made its first ever decision on coercive prayer in public schools. It made its second in 1963- the Abington School District v. Schempp ruling made the corporate reading of the Bible and recitation of the Lord`s Prayer unlawful in public schools."

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the history of the legal process that in any way indicates involvement by "The lesbian" in it. The people who objected were mostly Christians who objected to some other denomination's version of Christianity, and then, at last, an atheist who objected to her son being compelled to participate in any form of religious activity.
wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2014
Historian from reading ur post I can only assume you need to do a little more research into the history we are discussing. My memory is pretty good, Im pretty sure I didnt dream about some nutcase lesbian promoting the banning of God and Prayer in schools and public places . I also didnt dream about the crooks running our country making laws prohibiting it.
Your knowledge concerning the bible seems to be extensive and I applaud you for that but I think your wrong about the lesbian. Unless the whole of America was lied to it happened
Whether lesbians are mentioned in the bible or not isnt what we were discussing was it
Historian

Paducah, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2014
I don't care what you think you remember, there was no "nutcase lesbian" involved in the court cases that got religious instruction removed from the schools. Your "memory" is probably a hazy recollection of the atheist Madaline Murray O'Hair, who was demonized by Christians.
wow

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jan 11, 2014
since we are all off the subject of the title thread anyway, try this fellow.
he will send you to the rapture:

“Valley Of Death”

Since: Mar 11

The Kingdom of GOD Is At Hand

#14 Jan 11, 2014
The Whole Truth wrote:
Wake up lazy Christians! It's time we have a revival of the real truth, and get ready to meet our creator!
Rapture is a conspiracy.
The rapture was created by people working for new world order agenda, and how they could sneak away millions of people into death camps.
The Rapture was created in the 1800's. Not all Christians believe in the Rapture. There seems to be a lot of misconceptions on ATS and all things Rapture seem to be large area of misinformation. So here is the straight info, excerpted for your reading pleasure. Please, if you believe in this stuff, I am not attacking you, I am just trying to get this info spread. Believe whatever you want. It will be your demise.
According to Wikipedia: Rapture:
"The rise in belief in the "Pre-Tribulation" rapture is sometimes attributed to a 15-year old Scottish-Irish girl named Margaret McDonald (a follower of Edward Irving), who in 1830 had a vision that was later published in 1861."
"The Catholic and Orthodox churches as well as the Reformed denominations have no tradition of such a teaching and reject the doctrine, in part because they cannot find any reference to it among any of the early Church fathers."
"The popularization of the term is associated with teaching of John Nelson Darby, prominent among the Plymouth Brethren, and the rise of premillennialism and dispensationalism in English-speaking churches at the end of the 19th century. In 1908, the doctrine of the rapture was further popularized by an evangelist named William Eugene Blackstone, whose book, Jesus Is Coming, sold more than one million copies. The first known appearance of the theological use of the word "rapture" in print occurs with the Scofield Reference Bible of 1909."
Scofield reference bible was written by this guy:
According to Wikipedia Cyrus Scofield :
"Cyrus Scofield was born in Lenawee County, Michigan, but during the American Civil War he served for a year as a private in the 7th Tennessee Infantry, C.S.A.. By 1866 he was in St. Louis, Missouri working in his brother-in-law's law office. Admitted to the Kansas bar in 1869, he was elected to the Kansas legislature as a Republican in 1871 and 1872 and was appointed U.S. attorney for the district of Kansas. He was forced to resign because of questionable financial transactions and shortly thereafter was jailed on forgery charges.[1]
Perhaps because of alcoholism, he also abandoned his wife and two daughters. Leotine Cerre Scofield divorced him in 1883, and the same year he married Hettie Hall von Wartz, with whom he had a son"
"Scofield's notes on Revelation are a major source for the various timetables, judgments, and plagues elaborated by such popular religious writers as Hal Lindsey; and in part because of the success of the Scofield Reference Bible, twentieth-century American fundamentalists placed greater stress on eschatological speculation."
Sorry for all the quoting, but I believe it was necessary to make my point. If you guys want to debate this stuff, that is fine with me, but you can't dispute the above mentioned facts. Rapture was based on a satanic vision had in 1830 by a 15 year old Scottish-Irish girl and popularized by a Annotated Bible written by an adulterous, alcoholic, former U.S. attorney forced to resign for bribes and forgery.
Continue with Page 2 on link: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread366...
"Wikipedia"?? ROTFLMBO. Heathen.
u r wrong

Morehead, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2014
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:18-32

King James Version (KJV)

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Historian

Paducah, KY

#21 Jan 11, 2014
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>that so-called historian rammed that one in there. the subject is about the rapture.
the homosexuals are always seeking justification for themselfs.
No, I did not.

Wondering put it in post no. 2 with the statement, "When the American people allowed a lesbian to make decisions about whether God and Prayer should be allowed in schools and public places is when America started its downward spiral which is now completely out of control."

I merely pointed up the error of historical fact in this statement. I then pointed out what the Bible explicitly says and does not say in the relevant verses in Leviticus 20.
Historian

Paducah, KY

#22 Jan 11, 2014
Me again wrote:
<quoted text>Honey they didn't have to demonize her. She had the demon in her.
And for the fellow above who said the word homosexual was not in the Bible.
The word Bible is not in it either, but it has an interpretor meaning as to what Bible means.
And for the word homosexual, it means women with women and men with men.
God has the final say on that and the scriptures say homos will not get to Heaven.
Madilyn Murray O'Hair actually did Christians, Jews, and the American people in general a big favor when she filed the lawsuit. There was another case in the works that the Supreme Court did not want to use in making the decision. It involved a school somewhere in the South - I think in Arkansas - that required Bible study and Christian prayers. There were some Jewish children in the school. Their parents objected to their Jewish children being forcibly indoctrinated in Christian beliefs by studying the New Testament. The Jewish Defense League was in process of getting its case before the lower court. The Supreme Court did not want to rule that mandatory Bible study and prayer violated freedom or religion in that case, for fear that it would cause an anti-Semitic backlash. The O'Hair atheist case was a handy way to make the ruling and avoid that.
Right

Atlanta, GA

#25 Jan 12, 2014
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not.
Wondering put it in post no. 2 with the statement, "When the American people allowed a lesbian to make decisions about whether God and Prayer should be allowed in schools and public places is when America started its downward spiral which is now completely out of control."
I merely pointed up the error of historical fact in this statement. I then pointed out what the Bible explicitly says and does not say in the relevant verses in Leviticus 20.
I think the Bible is really simple and plain about what sin is and how it describes it.
All liars, murderers, thiefs, adulteries, covetness, effeminites,(homosexuals) shall have their part in the lake of fire and brimstone which is hell.
looking up

Mount Vernon, KY

#26 Jan 13, 2014
ONE THING FOR SURE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THE CAUGHT UP YOU ANT GOING UP !!!!!! THAT IS WHAT" CAUGHT UP" MEANS IN THE GREEK IS RAPTURED. PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HE IS THE LIVING GOD THE ONE AN ONLY KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS AND THERE IS NO OTHER. HE SAYS "I AM THAT I AM".O YEA I'M READY ANY WAY HE WANTS TO TAKE ME.
need i say more

Las Vegas, NV

#27 Jan 14, 2014
looking up wrote:
ONE THING FOR SURE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THE CAUGHT UP YOU ANT GOING UP !!!!!! THAT IS WHAT" CAUGHT UP" MEANS IN THE GREEK IS RAPTURED. PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HE IS THE LIVING GOD THE ONE AN ONLY KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS AND THERE IS NO OTHER. HE SAYS "I AM THAT I AM".O YEA I'M READY ANY WAY HE WANTS TO TAKE ME.
rapture is man made stuff.
if jesus had wanted you to believe all those lies they tell he would have told you so.
believing the rapture is making jesus and john the revelator out to be liars.

mark my words, your government is bring prophecy closer to home every day.
and what are you going to do about this microchip obama is enforcing?
you will have a choice to make. turning a dumb head to the truth will not set you free.
if you dont endure through it, you will not be saved.
anything you let them put under your skin is not natural.
daood

United States

#28 Feb 14, 2014
You guys , Satan will be kicked out soon , ppretending to be yah , promising to fly you out, it won't be long now , so get ready ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 17 min Oreo madness 9,312
Trump's KKK For The U.S.A. 35 min republicunts 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Vilis 151,879
Republicans To Run Ads Against Trump 2 hr Farm_er 1
Hillary says; Trump is a klansmen 2 hr Farm_er 6
Hey Big Red ! 4 hr Curious 9
Wawa 4 hr Rebecca 3

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages